What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.2

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score
A quick question, does that hot spring bath at the temple ever open up?
I thought I got in there in a previous play, but maybe it was from the second game.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The bath at the temple opens up at the start of the game, then a bit later after the water gets "polluted" by the flower monsters liquid and an orgy happens there, the village elder ordered it closed down.
Basically, what happened was that the flower monster liquid which increased libido got into the bathwater which comes from Aphrodite temple by underground canals and everyone that was in the bath got horny and a massive orgy happened.
Because of that, the temple bath was closed down. We as a player never see the scene, but there are few lines when you talk with people that give you hints at what happened.
There is one ending of the game where you end up in the temple bath but that's it.

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There is one ending of the game where you end up in the temple bath but that's it.
Oh... goddamn, and here I was thinking that I missed that scene somehow before it got closed, or that I needed to kill the monsters upstream to have it open again.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Nah, the scene in the temple bath you get I think when you defeat the last boss on that island full off empire soldiers.

If you lose, you get the true ending (which is the one the 2nd game assumes you got) and if you win, you get the temple bath scene ending.

And now there are a couple of other endings when Sarah gets pregnant that I made. The two above are the two original endings to the game.

The last fight is really hard so unless you cheated or got extremely lucky, you would never be able to beat him hence you would get the TRUE ENDING always.

EDIT:
Updated the game to 2.3.2.
It's been long so I have no clue what I changed but here are some things I remembered:

- Increased movement speed ( you can change it back by clicking on the cat in Sarah's room)
- Added few new scenes with bandits
- Added a new ending - Bandit Rape ending
~ At some point during bandit events, Sarah will be asked to either "Take contraceptive" or "Leave"
~ Clicking on "Leave" will move forward towards the bandit ending, while choosing "Take contraceptive" will move on towards a normal sex scene.
~ You cannot trigger this ending if you miss your chance.
- Fixed a couple of bugs people reported
- Added the new ending inside the hidden replay room

As always I tried to bug test this myself as much as it's possible for me, but there might be still some bugs in certain situations that I didn't predict as I made the scenes. If you get a bug, make a screenshot and try to describe where the bug happened in as many details as you can.

Last edited:

TheTru3Sky

Reputation score
Hmm can't continue the bandit scenes.. they are just gone after I had to wait a few days

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
how many times will be this updated? dude move on , do something new
Mind your own business.
I'll do and work on what I want.
Thanks for the comment.
Please move on.

@TheTru3Sky
The scenes with bandits aren't "gone", You just didn't do something to trigger them.
I don't know which scene you saw last so can't help with that right now.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It looks like that user had a change of heart :) Good thing you set them straight.

TheTru3Sky

Reputation score
@TheTru3Sky
The scenes with bandits aren't "gone", You just didn't do something to trigger them.
I don't know which scene you saw last so can't help with that right now.
Last scene I had was when she tried to stay overnight but then ditched them while they where arguing who goes first, after that I had to wait a few days so they calm down. And now after waiting few days, the camp is empty.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Last scene I had was when she tried to stay overnight but then ditched them while they where arguing who goes first, after that I had to wait a few days so they calm down. And now after waiting few days, the camp is empty.
Five days need to pass after you saw that scene until you can trigger the next scene with the bandits.
That scene if triggered will lead you to the bandits' bad end.

The scene in the past could bugout sometimes but I think I posted the bugfix for it inside the mega folder. If you updated the game with the latest bugfix, you should be able to trigger it five days after you saw the last scene.

To summarize:
- after you saw the scene where she runs out of the camp you need to sleep in the bed five times (five days need to pass)
- If everything is working as it should, the next day you try to end the camp, Sarah should go inside and see some strange device inside the camp and the scene will trigger automatically.

Also, I think I remembered that if you try to enter the camp and don't see any message that means it's bugged. If you see a message something like "I shouldn't go inside right now" or something along those lines that means it's not bugged rather it means five days didn't pass yet.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
To get that one to start, must you be defeated by the bandits? I'll admit I haven't gotten to that point yet off newest update but just want a heads up so I can prepare a separate save file for.

Also, off-topic but saw at your website that you're planned on doing RoF?
Man, good luck with that! It's been forever since I played that game (my very first DLSite purchase!) but it was a beast of a game just from a player prospective. If you can finish that translation you would be a true mad lad.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You can't win against the bandits anymore.

Even if you manage to win against them in battle, Manmaka will use a dirty trick and grab Sarah's breasts leaving her off-guard, just enough for him to deal a low blow that will knock her unconscious.

It's on the list. I wouldn't get my hopes much up. It's pretty low on the list.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just the fact that it's even on the list is good enough for me man, that game is how old without a translation? And it's a pretty good game too....so sad.

TheTru3Sky

Reputation score
Five days need to pass after you saw that scene until you can trigger the next scene with the bandits.
That scene if triggered will lead you to the bandits' bad end.

The scene in the past could bugout sometimes but I think I posted the bugfix for it inside the mega folder. If you updated the game with the latest bugfix, you should be able to trigger it five days after you saw the last scene.

To summarize:
- after you saw the scene where she runs out of the camp you need to sleep in the bed five times (five days need to pass)
- If everything is working as it should, the next day you try to end the camp, Sarah should go inside and see some strange device inside the camp and the scene will trigger automatically.

Also, I think I remembered that if you try to enter the camp and don't see any message that means it's bugged. If you see a message something like "I shouldn't go inside right now" or something along those lines that means it's not bugged rather it means five days didn't pass yet.
hmm okay then it's bugged, because I can see the device and can enter the camp.. btw what would I need to do different to not get the bad end? I thought I did everything right with even maxing out the relationships of both bandits

bryan154

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
how do I pass this part? I just left the cave where the crystal was supposed to be, I talked to the NPC there but now I'm here
2021-05-04.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mysterious_Stranger

Reputation score
Repack/reupload/mirror:
- all PNGs optimized (very conservative options used, since such old engine requires specific PNG type)
- bugfix, mini-guide, changelog, FAQ included
- RTP merged

EDIT: Sadly, dev/author's page is down (link in OP). He did not release anything after Sarah, so most probably his studio it is no more :-(

Last edited: