What's new

[Blue Mad Diode] ツナガルドリーム ショタがエッチな目にあうアクションゲーム / TSUNAGARU DREAM (RJ156210)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So this game looks to be a platform. It does look like it is loli. I haven't tried the demo yet but it looks fun. Its coming out around June.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (RJ156210) ツナガルドリーム ショタがエッチな目にあうアクションゲーム

Shota tag, so no links anyway when it's released.

OP
H

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Shota tag, so no links anyway when it's released.
If the main character is a cross dressing shorta. . .LOL

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The main character is a male, so...

Perfeccia Ars

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I like the artist and this looks like a nice change from Depravia. The animated CG's are really well done too.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anything to do in the demo aside run around and talk to the 3-4 teachers ?

NM too drunk to look back and forth

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anything to do in the demo aside run around and talk to the 3-4 teachers ?

NM too drunk to look back and forth
Basically, go everywhere and talk to everyone at least once in the main complex building. Go in every room you can, just to be safe. Then you should be able to go in the greenhouse, swimming pool, and gym. Talk to the gym and greenhouse teachers first, then talk to the girl in the swimming pool, the one you came in with. Then go back to the main complex building and talk to the teacher in the lab coat and red turtle neck (I think it was a turtle neck...). That should lead into a cutscene where you are taken to the lab room, the machine there is activated, but it looks like something went wrong, and it affected 5 of the other teachers, including the friend you came in with, and put them all to sleep while opening some sort of dream portal behind them. You'll then get a costume, and then you'll be able to enter the dream of the greenhouse teacher. That's the only level you can go in, I think. I didn't test it. The level has three different enemies which all have GO rape. There's also a boss at the end of the dream level, which has their own scene. I want to say that if you get a game over to the enemies, you get a CG scene, along with one for the boss. You also get a CG scene for beating the boss, but that's more of a...well, I want to say reward, cause it happens in the real world.
I'm not much of a fan of shota, but I may stay for the vore scenes, if there are any more.
I think this is a bit long for a demo, and there's even only one stage to play. Course, it's more complicated since I can't understand Japanese.

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Basically, go everywhere and talk to everyone at least once in the main complex building. Go in every room you can, just to be safe. Then you should be able to go in the greenhouse, swimming pool, and gym. Talk to the gym and greenhouse teachers first, then talk to the girl in the swimming pool, the one you came in with. Then go back to the main complex building and talk to the teacher in the lab coat and red turtle neck (I think it was a turtle neck...). That should lead into a cutscene where you are taken to the lab room, the machine there is activated, but it looks like something went wrong, and it affected 5 of the other teachers, including the friend you came in with, and put them all to sleep while opening some sort of dream portal behind them. You'll then get a costume, and then you'll be able to enter the dream of the greenhouse teacher. That's the only level you can go in, I think. I didn't test it. The level has three different enemies which all have GO rape. There's also a boss at the end of the dream level, which has their own scene. I want to say that if you get a game over to the enemies, you get a CG scene, along with one for the boss. You also get a CG scene for beating the boss, but that's more of a...well, I want to say reward, cause it happens in the real world.
I'm not much of a fan of shota, but I may stay for the vore scenes, if there are any more.
I think this is a bit long for a demo, and there's even only one stage to play. Course, it's more complicated since I can't understand Japanese.
My only question is how do you break those rocks blocking you from continuing in the greenhouse level?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

My only question is how do you break those rocks blocking you from continuing in the greenhouse level?
Well, iirc, the rocks below you can be destroyed if you do a ground pound while wearing the school uniform, or what I assume to be a school uniform. The ones with stars on them can be destroyed by shooting...um, well stars while wearing the magical girl outfit (the green one). I think you can press shift to change which outfit you want to change into, and then press either 'c' or 'v' to actually change.
I should also note that after you beat the forest dream level, you get another outfit (a swimsuit), but I never tested what it did. Not that you would be able to use it in the next level. I also never tested if you could go back to the first stage after you beat it, but I do know that if you beat the stage, you can view the animations from the enemies and boss from that level. I think you have to get a game over in order to unlock the CGs from the main menu. I only had one, and that was the one from when I beat the boss.
Still a bit bummed it's a shota game. I guess I could just imagine them as a loli. As a futa.
..........yeah, deep in denial there.

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I remember another platformer they made, art looks similar

Aerogablaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Gameplay reminds me of the YE Ole Mickey and Co games with the Costumes granting some new ability...Even the Curtian/Cover appers for changing outfits..Granted those outfits look quite tight..

melontable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Gameplay reminds me of the YE Ole Mickey and Co games with the Costumes granting some new ability...Even the Curtian/Cover appers for changing outfits..Granted those outfits look quite tight..
Hehe, those were good games.

Anyway I've been fiddling with the save file to see if I can unlock any scenes which the demo shouldn't let you access, but I don't know the codes that it wants.

Modifying some values enables you to unlock the last costume (talking to people wearing seems to break the game, you get stuck in a conversation), and progress the "state" of different characters (at least I think that's what it is).
Advancing character state for non-gardener girl makes them disappear, but you can still talk to them; you get stuck in the conversation. The fact that they aren't rendered leads me to believe that the demo does no include the assets of the full game.

That said, through save modification it might be possible to play the level again with new costumes, if that's what you want.

Gonna continue to fiddle, because, I dunno, it's fun.

*edit*

The codes used for different character names are changed between categories, Tsubaki (or whatever, the plant girl) is both "tuba" and "tsu", for example.
Under the title: [E_gakuen] there are two sets of codes, the first seems to be conversation state or something like that, and the second (with cl_ before the name code) seem to control whether that character is in the asleep state.

By setting 82cl_tuba= to 0, you can put her back to sleep and enter the level again.

This way it's possible to view the mushroom rape with the swim suit and bunny costume, and probably death by spores as well. Doing so does NOT unlock them in the "anime" gallery though, so it appears those scenes are specifically locked in the demo version, rather than the criteria not being met by game progress.

I'm finding this way more interesting than I should, somebody please kill me.

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

after changing the save .ini file and jumping into the portal for a second run, the game freezes mid jump into the portal.

Klonoa723

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice, can't wait for the full release! :D
The only thing I was a little disappointed was that the main character doesn't lose a bit of costume after some hits or what.
Oh well, maybe in the full game...

Also, make sure you hit the bosses in their week spot. For massive damage.
But only on sundays.

melontable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

after changing the save .ini file and jumping into the portal for a second run, the game freezes mid jump into the portal.
Didn't for me. Maybe try changing her conversation state.

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

anyone planning on buying this on release? I don't know if my credit card will work on JP dl site

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's (sadly) not out yet. Also darkwhite, where'd you get the info that it was coming?

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

Hey guys. A few minutes ago the author updated his blog about this game

He says something about releasing the game today, correct? My Japanese is very limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.