What's new

[Blue Mad Diode] ツナガルドリーム ショタがエッチな目にあうアクションゲーム / TSUNAGARU DREAM (RJ156210)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (RJ156210) ツナガルドリーム ショタがエッチな目にあうアクションゲーム

does anyone know what the options in the shop are the first 3 are extra lives ,health and MP increase but not sure about the options after that ?

also does anyone know how to hit the star blocks in the sewer map as there straight up so you cant hit them with the basic attack unless there is a way to shoot up

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you can charge up your shot if you hold the button down for about a second, and it passes through objects

Hope that helps!

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you can charge up your shot if you hold the button down for about a second, and it passes through objects

Hope that helps!
thanks for the help btw if anyone's interested to get all the CG and stuff you need to complete the game on hard mode (or use the save with the game) but if you complete the game on another difficulty then the extra money is added to the new game but stats get reset.

unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a way to replay missions as when you finish the game it restarts the progress to where the first mission starts so I suggest collecting the defeat CG in each level before you finish it there is one for dying in the level, one for losing against the boss and one after if you collect all the collectible hearts in a level (you dont need to get defeated to see the animations I think the appear if you complete a level or finish the game save dying alot) also worth noting you cant see the cg of the lab coat lady in the CG viewer till you watch them in the her options menu when you talk to her, the other CG you more or less are for completing on a difficulty or making progress though the game

just wondering but does anyone know what the I think the second option with the brackets in the omake menu does as it shows a message but I'm not fluent in Japanese?

tritrium

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Soo any thoughts on the game if anyone played it yet?
I just played the demo and by the looks of it, it seemed quite an extensive game!

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm done sending links now, If you want the game you can buy it on the English Dlsite!

Last edited:

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyway, for those already enjoying the game, how good is it?
As expected of the circle, it is worth the wait. A bit on the easy side though and a few features that would make the game better such as being able to replay a few of the dreams.

yaakujrc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyway, for those already enjoying the game, how good is it?
The actual animated cg art could be better (artist skill wise), and like Dataslycer said it's not very difficult. But for an H-game it'd definitely miles away better than the usual churned out RPG maker garbage.

Also kinda disappointing it's censored
Either way, it's not bad. I say drop 1728円 and just get it from dlsite.

Mavalon

Reputation score

I didn't check out the demo because the full game is out and I figured I'd just wait. But is this game primarily focused on the the CG or is there good sprite sex as well?

Evilmonkey3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I didn't check out the demo because the full game is out and I figured I'd just wait. But is this game primarily focused on the the CG or is there good sprite sex as well?
There's some decently well made sprite animations, and animated CGs as far as I know. I havent found any stills yet.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

great sprite animation and ok animated cg just wish u can go thru each sprite animation manualy instead of them only auto.

the second option in the omake menu says preparing for future upate so expecting more stuff added in future maybe?

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any idea how to unlock scenes in the pink haired girl's shop? I apparently have 165 of something and need 180 for the last scene, but I have no idea what I need.

EDIT: Come to think of it, I'm missing the 1st scene for all of the girls in the CG section. Any idea how to get those?

EDIT2: Also, the 2nd heart in the snow level is suspended in a box of ice with an area just large enough to crawl through as the only entrance. I can't jump-crawl, so how the heck do I nab this thing?

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

beat the game on normal with a few missing CG. I'm not passing this on hard because that would be a pain in the ass. Has anyone done it?

Evilmonkey3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any idea how to unlock scenes in the pink haired girl's shop? I apparently have 165 of something and need 180 for the last scene, but I have no idea what I need.

EDIT: Come to think of it, I'm missing the 1st scene for all of the girls in the CG section. Any idea how to get those?

EDIT2: Also, the 2nd heart in the snow level is suspended in a box of ice with an area just large enough to crawl through as the only entrance. I can't jump-crawl, so how the heck do I nab this thing?
There are some blue floating cubes you can push with the water power nearby, push those over to the wall to make a platform you can crawl on.

For the Pink Doctor's scenes, you need to collect all three hearts in every level

Last edited:

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think I said this but the first CG on the character is for dying in the level, the second is for losing to the boss and the third is from collecting all the hearts in the level.

thelolcat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I'm under the impression that the two girls in green are able to save the game for you. I hit the first option that comes up after talking to them and it seems like it saves my file but I'm never able to continue or keep any of my unlocked CGs. Anyone know why this may be? I tried using Administrator mode, as that has worked on a game that had this problem before.

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

OK so I just cheated and copied the save game file in the folder into the main one, I assume it unlocks everything.

How do you choose/replay levels?

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any explanation for the shop menus yet? I need to know what the options are when you're in hard mode since the first 3 that increase mp and hp and stuff are locked.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And it's out on english-side

yaakujrc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any explanation for the shop menus yet? I need to know what the options are when you're in hard mode since the first 3 that increase mp and hp and stuff are locked.
Extra lives
HP Up
MP Up
普段着 Butt drop damage up
マイド服 Single shot star damage up
マイド服 Charged star shot damage up
スク水 Water spray damage up

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just got done with it, and I gotta say, I liked it more than I thought I would. Mostly because it's a shota game. But this one and the other Sakura game are pretty good in my book. Probably because they do vore well. I'm sure I would have loved this game significantly more if the protagonist was female. also if there was more vore. man i'm a sucker for that fetish
Anyway, I got almost everything, except for one spot before the last CG. I want to say you get that when you beat Hard Mode. Overall, pretty good. Compared to their last work, Depravia, I think this one is just a little bit better.
Also, just a personal gripe with the last boss, the succubus one. I thought their finishing move and CG should have continued. Bah, I guess I'm just expecting more vore. Would have been a great scene if it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.