What's new

[Blue Mad Diode] ツナガルドリーム ショタがエッチな目にあうアクションゲーム / TSUNAGARU DREAM (RJ156210)

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (RJ156210) ツナガルドリーム ショタがエッチな目にあうアクションゲーム

Since I've found out you can't replay levels. Does anyone know a way of editing the save to make it start just before a certain level? Like does anyone know which part of the save file effects what level you can play?

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Since I've found out you can't replay levels. Does anyone know a way of editing the save to make it start just before a certain level? Like does anyone know which part of the save file effects what level you can play?
1st question you can save and exit then copy a new file to keep it
2nd question its the save file(type file is configuration setting) use together with CG.

yaakujrc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyway, I got almost everything, except for one spot before the last CG. I want to say you get that when you beat Hard Mode.
Beat Hard mode w/ all hearts collected, and all that unlocks is the beach image with them in their swimsuits as the second part to the last image.

No idea what unlocks the first EXTRA option in the CG gallery. It's really either a secret or not implemented. Hopefully they put in some updates.

Also, hard mode isn't difficult at all when you learn the patterns and abuses. The hardest bosses are the 3rd one アンナ and the final, but you just have to abuse the invincibility timer when you change cosplays.

Unavoidable attack or hard to reach heart? Shift -> C -> Roughly 3~ seconds invincibility while you can still attack/move.

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1st question you can save and exit then copy a new file to keep it
I ended up doing exactly that and it works

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have no idea what i have to do in this game ... Any help or Save would be a lifesaver ;)

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have no idea what i have to do in this game ... Any help or Save would be a lifesaver ;)
I believe there is a complete save included with the game. Just replace the original save with that one.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The only confusing part I can think of is the beginning if you're playing for the first time. Basically, talk to everyone at least once starting with the one in the first door in the building all the way to the right. I think she's wearing a lab coat and a sweater. Don't forget the buildings you passed getting there. Once you've talked to everyone, talk to the one in the sweater that you talked to already, then a cutscene should play, and then you can start the levels with the greenhouse. It should be pretty straightforward from there.

mr_doomgape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok figured out how to edit the save to replay any level just edit the numbers under [E_gakuen] and [F_ec] in the save.ini each of the girls are listed just make sure all the numbers after the level you want to play is 0 as well or it can bug

second edit: ok finally line 81 is the start of first level so it seems you can just go down that list and leave the rest 0 if you were going to restart or just 1 up to the stage you want if your useing the save from the cg folder
sorry bout the x2 edit

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

why does my save data fail to save?

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

new version, includes boss rush mode

301stlegion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really hate to necro the thread but my google foo is weak and I can't find this game anywhere.

Does anyone have a copy they'd be willing to upload or a link to share?

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Did you search with the RJ number?

301stlegion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I did. All I was able to find was: dead links, premium rapidgater links and one long dead torrent.

That said, I'm not the best at this sort of thing so I might have missed something.

ZheroX92

Reputation score

Yeah, I did. All I was able to find was: dead links, premium rapidgater links and one long dead torrent.

That said, I'm not the best at this sort of thing so I might have missed something.
Search in Anime-Sharing.com :D

anime-sharing.com/forum/search.php?searchid=31009926

Datafile files are available.

Someone has the Save-Game 100%? :(

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's in the subfolder named おまけ(全CG開放データ) in the game folder.

sankaku

Reputation score
Sorry for bumping along dead thread but I need a full or almost full save file.

Status
Not open for further replies.