What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ158026] Sacred Princess: Holy Hentai Monogatari

Daedroth

Reputation score

ULMF Thread

Game version: 1.02

So here we go. Despite only making the thread now, i started translating this game in august. So far i managed to translate a pretty big chunk of the game, namely first town with all its events, roadside inn with like 7 h-scenes, and a part of the second town.
I thought about releasing what i've already translated, but decided that i should at least fully translate a half of the game with one heroine before doing that. So Leda's half of the game in september.

Changelog
v0.5
First part of the game, almost all items (except some tips, related to the 2nd part story), battle text and menus are translated.
v0.95
Pre-release version. Game is fully translated, except recollection room.
v1.0
Final version. Everything should be translated (might have missed some inconsequential text here and there).

Last edited:
OP
D

Daedroth

Reputation score
No...? This game is as big as Emma (or even bigger).
But since the time i made the thread, i managed to translate all text in buildings of 2nd town, including the "fun" ones, like soapland, prostitutes guild and bar with dancer perfomances. Also, learned a bunch of soapland-specific terms during that time.
Next up: mini events galore in 2nd town surroundings.

Last edited:
OP
D

Daedroth

Reputation score
Weekly status update:
Translated all the content in slums and bandit fortress, where if you get beaten by the boss, you become a prisoner. 3 h-scenes + and a couple of mini events can only happen after you get captured there. Another place with similar content is almost translated, only 1 h-scene left there, though it's pretty lengthy.
Counting the aforementioned h-scene, i still have to translate 6 h-scenes (though 2 peeping scenes don't have that much text) to finish first heroine's part of the game. But i'm positive that i will be able to do it next week, so a promise to post translation files for 1st half of the game this month is still in place.

Update (21.09): translated all text up to introduction of 2nd heroine, started editing and playtesting.
Update (01.10): still editing. Gonna miss deadline i set for myself, but it should be ready in 3-4 days.

Last edited:

user171

Reputation score
I eagerly await the first half of the game. Gotta be a fun weekend

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm kinda confused about the implications of this. Is this a full translation or are you just doing half the story?

GoldGame

Reputation score
I'm kinda confused about the implications of this. Is this a full translation or are you just doing half the story?
its gonna be a full translation and you know that from the fact its tagged WIP-FULL the person above is just saying they cant wait for the first half of the translation that dosent mean its only half the story

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
its gonna be a full translation and you know that from the fact its tagged WIP-FULL the person above is just saying they cant wait for the first half of the translation that dosent mean its only half the story
You know you could just confirm it rather than sounding like a upperclass know-it-all. Also did you read the first post? OP said they were doing the translation for half the story. Especially when you see this form the OP.

"I thought about releasing what i've already translated, but decided that i should at least fully translate a half of the game with one heroine before doing that."

I just wanted someone to clarify.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You know you could just confirm it rather than sounding like a upperclass know-it-all. Also did you read the first post? OP said they were doing the translation for half the story. Especially when you see this form the OP.

"I thought about releasing what i've already translated, but decided that i should at least fully translate a half of the game with one heroine before doing that."

From my understanding the released version (just 1 heroine route translated) will be released first and the rest will be updated as the times come...

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
From my understanding the released version (just 1 heroine route translated) will be released first and the rest will be updated as the times come...
Oh I see, well hopefully the game is as good as Emma, I remember enjoying that one a lot.

GoldGame

Reputation score

i just stated facts if you think that sound like being a know it all thats your problem

OP
D

Daedroth

Reputation score
Updated OP with the link. Some stuff that i have to mention:
*onomatopoeias are mostly not translated: i will probably translate the less known ones that are scene relevant and leave such classics as dobyu, byururu as is.
*some japanese text in 1st part of the game might have flew under my radar. If you find any, please tell me where it is, it will be much appreciated.
*i didn't have much time to playtest it, but, honestly, i doubt that there will be any game breaking bugs, since i translate in the rpg maker itself.
*i feel like this game is almost as confusing as Emma, so if you have any troubles with h-scenes, pm me.
*fun fact: this game and Emma both happen in the same gameworld.

I eagerly await the first half of the game. Gotta be a fun weekend
Sorry, estimations are not my thing, it seems like.
Oh I see, well hopefully the game is as good as Emma, I remember enjoying that one a lot.
Yeah, i'm going to start translating 2nd part of the game after a short wow break.

BronBron06

Reputation score
Thank you hopefully you can complete this by the end of the year

gaop

Reputation score
Hi, thanks for translating the game.
Are you perhaps going to capitalize the i's when using the word "I" in any future releases perhaps?
I know it's a small thing, but it's a noticeable error that pops up a lot.