What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ158987] Mucchi Muchi School Trip (むっち無知 修学旅行)

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is a full patch for the game popularly known as Mucchi Muchi School Trip, the second game in one of my favorite little RPGMaker series.

*Synopsis*
If you're new to the series, it stars a boyish and cutely innocent girl named Yutaka who develops in a big way practically overnight,
and revolves around all the ecchi trouble she gets into because of it.
In this episode she goes on a class field trip to a hotspring resort, where she draws lots and lots of attention and runs into funny-business galore.
After exploring all around town, she can later travel to her cousin's house to play there too!

ULMF Thread
Previous Translation Thread

*Installation*
To get going quickly, install the standard (normal/ノーマル版) edition of the game, extract the data files, then drag and drop the contents of the 'School Trip - Standard Edition[ENG]' zip file into your main game directory, overwriting all files. If you prefer to play the widescreen version, dl the RPGMakerTrans version of this patch, which can be applied to either the widescreen or standard editions. With the latter you can also check (or mod) the translation as you see fit!
*Compatability*
Works for versions 1.202 through 1.501 (current release as of 5-1-2017)

While based on the work of SMDC, this new patch was ported to latest release while taking care of the post-game bonus scenes, the remaining untranslated text in the main game (recollection room included), and a thorough proofreading/revision of older work. A big thanks to SMDC for the initial translation, and Bamioum for sponsoring it.

Instructions for reaching Yutaka's cousin's house and the bonus content are provided after clearing the game with a full ending.

I hope you enjoy this patch, and the game. Feedback is appreciated; I'm always looking to improve.

Lastly, please support the developer if you're able, so we can see more from her in the future.
Bundled with two other games. Cheers!

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ158987]Mucchi Muchi School Trip (むっち無知 修学旅行)

*BONUS ROUND*

-all images courtesy of the dev's Pixiv

Note: This post is now outdated, but being left up for historical purposes. Check the three links next to Bonus Albums in my signature to see the finished collections - Etory 9.21.18

So the dev has a Pixiv where loads of high-quality art (much of it Mucchi Muchi) has been posted for years now. All of it currently untranslated. Now I might release a tl'ed pic here or there for fun, but to accelerate the process, how about some incentives? Say...

For every 20 sales of I translate 4 new images.

Like so:
180 sales - Yutaka Misbehaving in Class (4 image set) + bonus
200 sales - Keiko Bio and Keiko in the Library
220 sales - Younger Aya's Grade(Grave) Mistake
240 - ??? etc.

This is completely unofficial and may end at any time. It's purely to spread the word, draw in new fans and maybe show the dev the English community cares. Here's drafts of two character bios.

Aya Bio

Younger Aya Bio

Note: Check the three links next to Bonus Albums in my signature to see the finished collections

Last edited:

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks for the hard work Etory !
Humanity would been doomed without you. :3

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks! I had given up on keeping track of all the piecemeal patches.

Did the previous translation of the CG room overwrite the variations you mention in your readme?

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the hard work Etory !
Humanity would been doomed without you. :3
You're welcome, hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think.
Thanks! I had given up on keeping track of all the piecemeal patches.

Did the previous translation of the CG room overwrite the variations you mention in your readme?
Glad I could help, it did start seeming rather complicated. The RPGMakerTrans format should also help future-proof things a bit, since it can be applied forward/backward (through updates) or side-to-side (widescreen/standard). And yeah, prior recollection room work did overwrite the variations - events were copied over wholesale in an attempt not to redo work and most changes were missed... Funny enough, this last run I noticed two scenes that the dev never made accessible anywhere in-game. But if you find them, they're translated too :rolleyes:

One last thing, the dev is . I've made several translations already as little bonus materials, and I was thinking of making some sort of contest or milestone to release them by. Ideas anyone?

Last edited:

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You're welcome, hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think.
Glad I could help, it did start seeming rather complicated. The RPGMakerTrans format should also help future-proof things a bit, since it can be applied forward/backward (through updates) or side-to-side (widescreen/standard). And yeah, prior recollection room work did overwrite the variations - events were copied over wholesale in an attempt not to redo work and most changes were missed... Funny enough, this last run I noticed two scenes that the dev never made accessible anywhere in-game. But if you find them, they're translated too :rolleyes:

One last thing, the dev is rather prolific on Pixiv[/URL]. I've made several translations already as little bonus materials, and I was thinking of making some sort of contest or milestone to release them by. Ideas anyone?
I wouldn't exactly call 7 pieces of artwork "prolific", but that aside, if you're thinking about holding some kind of contest, you mean you're planning on providing those translated images only to the winner of said contest? Because, that's the sole purpose of a contest, right? It's not a contest if everyone has a way of acquiring a certain prize. The people here would probably all rather be given those translations as a bonus of some kind as opposed to having to fight for them, I think. (Btw, the winner of the contest would end up sharing those images anyway, I presume)

Instead, if you're thinking about giving them away after reaching a specific milestone, then why not release them together with your fifth project when it's done, for example. Or release them when the progress page of one of your projects, both finished and still ongoing, has reached a certain amount of clicks. In that case, everybody's happy.

I dunno, those are just my suggestions. Feel free to base your decision from the things I said (or not, that's fine, too). Anyway, good luck with all your projects!

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wouldn't exactly call 7 pieces of artwork "prolific"
:D Haha, too true! But that's just the landing page, there's about 200 images after you log in - from prototypes, one-panels, a mini-manga, side-stories and more.
Most are Mucchi Muchi themed.
you mean you're planning on providing those translated images only to the winner of said contest?
Wasn't *really* intending to make winners or losers. The 'winner' could get to pick their fav 4-5 pics of the bunch for translation for example, to be shared with everybody. Win-win that way.

Really I wanted to give back to the dev somehow too. The English community seems to have rallied behind , for example. The same can't be said for this series, despite my small hopes... Thanks for the suggestions though, I might use an idea or two! Especially if there's more Aya content in the next IF update.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's awesome you translated the cousins house too.
You got any plans to translate the first game? This series is one of the best.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I hope an early years Aya scenario gets added to IF. She looks great.

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's awesome you translated the cousins house too.
You got any plans to translate the first game? This series is one of the best.
Glad you liked it. Can't tell you how much fun it was writing some of those over-the-top lines for the scenes at the cousin's house - the 'front' naked choke, the antics of that awfully perverted uncle...

So last year I played through the entirety of the first game, and I do have all the text extracted, but I'm trying to concentrate on one project at a time or I know I'll finish nothing. If someone good wants to take it I won't object. Adding up personal, hobby, and occupational projects I already have more than I can manage.

I hope an early years Aya scenario gets added to IF. She looks great.
That's secretly been my hope too. The dev put out a 5-6 image set featuring her already; I hope she continues. One pic in particular really makes me wanna brush up on my decensoring skills...

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Posting again to share a little bonus I put together: hot off the presses, it's 10 game cg's for School Trip now photoedited into English! Nothing game-changing, but pics from the webcamming, punishment, and (I think) photo session scenes are now translated.

They were mostly finished by the time I released this patch... don't know how I forgot.

Here's a sample. Enjoy!

Attachments

Karrateir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ158987] Mucchi Muchi School Trip (むっち無知 修学旅行)

holy crap, thx very much ! :eek:

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game's hit a milestone: 180 sales on the english dlsite! As promised here's a batch of 4-5 pics. I'm actually kinda new to the scanlation style so if anyone's got typesetting advice or such please send me a pm, thanks. Enjoy!

Discipline Series

This one-off I like to call 'Weaponized Yutaka'

Until next time!

Last edited:

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game's hit a milestone: 180 sales on the english dlsite! As promised here's a batch of 4-5 pics. I'm actually kinda new to the scanlation style so if anyone's got typesetting advice or such please send me a pm, thanks. Enjoy!

Discipline Series
Your photobucket links were taken down. Can you upload them to someplace like imgur maybe?

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Your photobucket links were taken down. Can you upload them to someplace like imgur maybe?
Yep, much better idea.

Also, I remember why I didn't include the files here with the initial release: I was trying to think of a witty term for コンマズウズウ (Konmazuuzuu), the name of the fictitious condition Keiko and many others are struck with. Really it's just ウズウズマンコ backwards, which is like horny/eager pussy. I thought about putting it in pig-latin or something but I'm kinda stumped. The sky's the limit - I'm sure someone can do better. If anyone has good suggestions, please let me know!

Ones I came up with:
Etway ussypae
Wetpussyitis
Pussyshiver Fever
etc.
Trying to find the female equivalent of bonus eruptus.

Last edited:

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So just to make sure, the first game hasn't been translated yet right? xD

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So just to make sure, the first game hasn't been translated yet right? xD
No it isn't. A guy is working on it but no idea when he will be done.

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just Passing by asking if anyone is willing to translate this picture from the creators side for me or even edit it , im just curious about what that means

Attachments

Last edited:

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just Passing by asking if anyone is willing to translate this picture from the creators side for me or even edit it , im just curious about what that means
Seems like a timeline of the series.