What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Z印] Mystic Mine (RJ159695)

sfigga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ159695 - Mystic Mine

Been playing the updated version and while the guide in the earlier page was very helpfull i still cant figure it out where to get this missing scene
any tips would be nice

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been playing the updated version and while the guide in the earlier page was very helpfull i still cant figure it out where to get this missing scene
any tips would be nice
If you have the updated version, you can unlock all of the scenes by starting a new game after finishing the last boss and then going to the new building in the village. You can also fight the various enemies which have sex-related grapples in the new building.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That MEGA link seems to have died pretty quick, can anyone reup the latest version?

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'd like a link to the game as well.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Link sent to both of you. Hopefully the links still work, I checked them so they should be ok.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Was the +1 asking for me to send you a link as well?

Jackswiff

Reputation score

If you would be so kind, I would also appreciate a link.

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I see you guys are getting mileage out of the link I sent velsomnia. I don't mind; I told him he could use the link however he wanted. If you enjoyed the game and don't feel bad about spending around $7 US, consider buying the game to support the dev.

The link that velsomnia is sending out is for the latest version, which came out February 10. The only difference I noticed between this and the previous version is that the dev added in some extra scenes with 2 of the other girls (item shopkeeper and the dancer in the inn) in the town once morality hits 0. They work the same way the scenes with the married woman do; you talk to the girl, you get a short scene. There are about 4 different scenes for each, and they loop once you get the 4th one.