[Complete - Full] RJ162226 - Abyss -Parallel World Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
DLSite Link:

Patch Link:

Copy the data folder into your game directory. If you don't have the data folder extracted, follow the instructions on "how to apply a partial" stickied in this forum.

Please post any out of place lines or errors you see so I can address and fix.

The game is roughly the same length and size as RJ173507.

Disclaimer: I'm still what I would consider a beginner/intermediate when it comes to Japanese. I liberally use wwwjdic and online dictionaries to help, so expect some inaccuracies. I spend more time on story dialogue to get it right than generic NPC speech, though. If you have any edits or things I can fix, I won't take any offense, please post/let me know.

Last edited:
OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
I had a request for v1.61 in the original post - Someone provided it to me. Thank you to those who messaged me!

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well-well! The REAL 'Abyss' game, that VNR always thinks any RPG Maker VXAce it attaches itself to is (and has like 2000 comments on it in the shared dictionary, which sometimes effes with (any) other VXAce game lol), is getting a translation!
Cheers!

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
Translation is done, on to editing it now! I'll edit the main post with an expected day I think I'll be able to post the patch. No ETA at the moment, but probably sometime before the end of this coming weekend.

Scratax

Reputation score
Translation is done, on to editing it now! I'll edit the main post with an expected day I think I'll be able to post the patch. No ETA at the moment, but probably sometime before the end of this coming weekend.
Damn son, you fast.

Do you have plans to eventually translate the rest of this circle's work?

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ur my new hero bro :D finally yugifan got some competition, keep the good work!

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
DLSite Link:

Decided to do another game from this circle because I got bored on this slow week.

The game is roughly the same length and size as RJ173507.

Current Status:

About 50% done translating it.
Hey bro, since you are doing lots of full translations with loli on them i found a game you may like for your next project: RE220860 it has loli, pregnacy, combat rape, prostitution and many more stuff, just launched few days ago.

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
Not a huge fan of the art style, honestly. I might look at the game sometime in the future but I already know what I'll be doing for the next two games. But in other news, I'm going to post the patch for Abyss friday night (EST).

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Mind letting us know what those will be?
he is doing this one so no loli for us this time but got to admit the pink haired (from the second picture in dlsite) looks amazing. Looks like he is around 80% done so thats good news (he is like a translator machine born human LOL).
dont know the other game

CHronomium: thanks for the reply, well lets wait and see what you decide in the future

Last edited:

gf2468

Reputation score
This might be the wrong place to post this, in which case I'm sorry, but can someone post or send me a link to version 1.61? I can't seem to find it anywhere. BTW, thanks again for all the translations, Chronomium.

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
I just realized I forgot to switch the name of Yua's "child form" from Dwarf to Hobbit. I'll probably fix that if there's enough other things to fix and re-post the patch.

deathnote2000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the translation!
Anyone got a link to the latest version of the game?

bandanadee

Lurker
Reputation score
Are you going to do XP or VX next? If you want I can buy you the game.

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Chronomium I'm not sure if this is a problem only for me (since no one said anything about it yet) but the text is going off the screen a lot. Not only 1 or 2 letters which would be bearable, but sometimes whole words.

Kouko

Lurker
Reputation score
Sadly I can't buy it, it's not available on the english dlsite and my JP is too bad to understand the JP dlsite.

Status
Not open for further replies.