What's new

ACT [いなりが入ってないやん] Twilight Scar (RJ163591)

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ163591] Twilight Scar

Played the demo, it's an RoR with clothing damage.

It's decent

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Try the demo
- Very simple gameplay (Boring)
- Art so-so
- Animation lack of frames

You will understand what I mean when you see rating point on DLsite.

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Heroine is cute, unfortunately game is sub-par. It's not horrible, but it's nothing really special.

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

bought the full game but it keeps reseting after the second stage, am I missing something?

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

bought the full game but it keeps reseting after the second stage, am I missing something?
I'm telling myself "surely it can't be THAT short" but... do you receive a password in latin characters after the end of the second stage? In the trial the game ends after the first stage with a password to unlock some of the gallery, and on the dlsite page it doesn't talk about length, but only has screenshots for two stages.

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm telling myself "surely it can't be THAT short" but... do you receive a password in latin characters after the end of the second stage? In the trial the game ends after the first stage with a password to unlock some of the gallery, and on the dlsite page it doesn't talk about length, but only has screenshots for two stages.
No unfortunately. it flashes a jellyfish then quits to the main menu

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It says on the creator's blog that the game is going to receive a bugfix tomorrow that will take you to the next level of the game as opposed to booting you to the title screen like it's doing now. It's coming out tomorrow, so, yeah, gotta wait until tomorrow for this bug to go away.

saga55555

Reputation score

It feel like Japanese people don't like foreign developers when I see this game have a chance to get more sales than Dungeon & Maid :mad:

Because if I give Dungeon & Maid score 5. this game should get 1-2

Last edited:

Puttana

Reputation score

Today creator has fixed the problem of bug. Please re-download the game and share it with us. Thanks

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It feel like Japanese people don't like foreign developers when I see this game have a chance to get more sales than Dungeon & Maid :mad:

Because if I give Dungeon & Maid score 5. this game should get 1-2
Yeah I agree. Dungeon & Maid is a much better game, as is the recent Samurai Sacrament game. But still, I think this game has at least good VA clips, and good VA clips can often make or break a game for me.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I agree. Dungeon & Maid is a much better game, as is the recent Samurai Sacrament game. But still, I think this game has at least good VA clips, and good VA clips can often make or break a game for me.
Yeah, factors such as VA and general appearance can mean more to me than the quality of an H-game, which probably isn't too surprising - I usually play them to fap and not much else, and while Dungeon & Maid may look prettier, I like the look of this heroine and her voice clips so much more. It helps that I have a thing for short hair.

Samurai Sacrament, on the other hand, looks and plays better than this by a country mile, but the H scenes themselves just didn't do much for me since she's clothed in all but one of them and they're all pretty vanilla. The only one I really liked was the lesbian one (coincidentally the only nude one). Of course, it was still a blast to play, which makes it mostly worthwhile (just not from an H perspective).

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Trying to find a link to this game that's not a fake is annoying.

hakunoe

Lurker
Reputation score

Search in nyaa first or mikochan before any other place. That is the most reliable for me.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure what mikochan is, but I've learned to stick to Nyaa or Anime-Sharing for H games.

Of course, neither of them have worked for this game yet (not often that I've seen one take this long to appear), but I check at least once a day - plus I'll upload it here if no one else has by then.

SweetStep

Reputation score

Well i still can't find it. Uploading would be helpful

perzyk90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just finished uploading so here you go:D

Played it for a while and game isn't bad but i see much wasted potential in it... Well at least it have few good animations.
Password to see gallery is: hentai

Last edited:

Puttana

Reputation score

Just finished uploading so here you go:D

Played it for a while and game isn't bad but i see much wasted potential in it... Well at least it have few good animations.
Password to see gallery is: hentai
thanks, bro! rep+ :D