What's new

ACT [いなりが入ってないやん] Twilight Scar (RJ163591)

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: [RJ163591] Twilight Scar

Wasted potential is a good way to put it. The art and animations is just about mediocre but it falls short on everything else. No challenge or longevity (not that in this particular case that's a bad thing) to be found in the game-play. Though this is the devs first ACT game so I hope they use it as a learning experience. They should really look at Dungeon & Maid or Darkstar as a good example of simple and relatively fun game-play mechanics to give the hentai some context. Generally speaking, a wider variety of enemies helps keep it fresh throughout the game.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just finished uploading so here you go:D

Played it for a while and game isn't bad but i see much wasted potential in it... Well at least it have few good animations.
Password to see gallery is: hentai
Assuming you bought it, thanks for biting the bullet and getting it. I saw that it went up on the English DLsite last night and was debating purchasing it, but told myself to wait a day or two and see if it surfaced anywhere (it's still MIA from the usual sites). Figured there wouldn't be a lot of content to justify the price tag, although I really enjoy the design of the protagonist. Definitely some wasted potential here.

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pretty boring game actully hentai scenes would be good if the Quality would be better...

xerial9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just finished uploading so here you go:D
Played it for a while and game isn't bad but i see much wasted potential in it... Well at least it have few good animations.
Password to see gallery is: hentai
thanks for the link :3, rep+

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game is pretty boring... The animations aren't really worth the effort or time of the game. On the bright side, it's impossible to lose since, when you lose your health, you get raped and start again on that exact spot with all your clothes. There's a password which I guess you obtain upon finishing the game too, I haven't bothered to get it but if someone would get it for the greater good I'm sure that'd save many people plenty of time.

You'd be better off just messing around with any other number of RoR games... Guildmeister or Witch/Shinobi girl spring to mind.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This game is pretty boring... The animations aren't really worth the effort or time of the game. On the bright side, it's impossible to lose since, when you lose your health, you get raped and start again on that exact spot with all your clothes. There's a password which I guess you obtain upon finishing the game too, I haven't bothered to get it but if someone would get it for the greater good I'm sure that'd save many people plenty of time.

You'd be better off just messing around with any other number of RoR games... Guildmeister or Witch/Shinobi girl spring to mind.
The password is...
hentai
Simple isn't it? I remember someone already post the pass at here thou...

spaghettidemon92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for necro but can someon re-uploaded to MEGA? The link is dead

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Shame I missed this game, seems like its right up my alley. Hopefully one of the torrents will turn up something.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Dunno I remember not even bothering to complete the second stage, it was pretty mediocre

Mick2000

Reputation score
i found a link on AS that still alive so i save your time and get it for all of us. rejoice buddy