Does the partial work for version 2.1?

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ165444] F4 -Fatal Fate,and a Final Fist

Does the partial work for version 2.1?
Nope, I'm currently transferring everything over as we speak.

*Edit* Partial updated to 2.01. not 100% sure if I got everything, but I'm sure enough.

Last edited:

Darkarhon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I see, looking forward to it.

Altought it would be nice if the Quest Details were translated (It would help alot more than anything else :O ).

Thanks for the hard work :)

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

I see, looking forward to it.

Altought it would be nice if the Quest Details were translated (It would help alot more than anything else :O ).

Thanks for the hard work :)
I actually still haven't found the quest detail. I think they're somewhere in the Common Events as I haven't seen them in the Scripts.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wasn't the latest version of the game 2.1, not 2.01?

Darkarhon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He is updating it.

I dont see any problems with using the current translation version for game version 2.1.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

Yeah the new partial is for 2.1, twas a mistype.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

^ Good to know.
You might want to update the attachment in the OP though.
You've updated the link, but the attachment is still the older file.

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi, I'm having a few issues with this translation. I'm not sure if it's an issue with decrypting the original game.rgss3a file, but I keep on getting errors where various images can't be found by the game. Most noticeably would be graphics/characters where a lot of the missing files seem to be. The files range from monster1 to even doors. Anyone have a pre-patched set of data and graphics files that I could use?

Edit: Nevermind, I figured out the issue. Turns out my winrar had a bit of an issue when extracting ver 2.1 the first time. I re-extracted it and it turned out fine.

Last edited:

DarthJake

Reputation score
So is the attachment in the OP the translation? I tried the link for the partial, but my anti-malware blocked zippyshare from loading. Any chance for a mega upload?

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
So is the attachment in the OP the translation? I tried the link for the partial, but my anti-malware blocked zippyshare from loading. Any chance for a mega upload?
Yeah, you can just download the Attachment. It's got everything you need for the Partial. You'll of course have to get a Copy of the game yourself.

Vaaman

Reputation score
Hey! Don't know if you still answers here, but I downloaded your partial, put everything in the game files, but my game is still in japanese.
Is the attached file functional for ver 2.1?

I hope you're still active because I bought the game especially because I found this translation ^^

PS: Don't know if it has anything to do, but the ver2.1 downloaded on dlsite didn't worked at first hand, so I had to overwrite my old cracked ver1.5, it probably lacked some files because now it works and it's in ver2.1 (and don't be mad at me guys I bought the game now)
PPS: I tried launching the game with and without Jap Locale, but nothing changes, the games launches anyway and is still in japanese

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Hey! Don't know if you still answers here, but I downloaded your partial, put everything in the game files, but my game is still in japanese.
Is the attached file functional for ver 2.1?

I hope you're still active because I bought the game especially because I found this translation ^^

PS: Don't know if it has anything to do, but the ver2.1 downloaded on dlsite didn't worked at first hand, so I had to overwrite my old cracked ver1.5, it probably lacked some files because now it works and it's in ver2.1 (and don't be mad at me guys I bought the game now)
PPS: I tried launching the game with and without Jap Locale, but nothing changes, the games launches anyway and is still in japanese
You have to Decrpyt the Game.rgss3a file first. Then replace the decrpyted files with the Partial Patch. Once that's done you have to delete the Game.rgss3a file. This is also only are Partial Patch, not a full translation. So the only thing that'll be translated are Menu's, Items, Skill and some other junk. there's a Sticky Thread at the top of the Translation Forums with full instructions on How to Apply a Partial Patch.

Traikedon

Reputation score
Hello, don't know if you still answers here, sorry for bothering you but small question, any update for translate details quest?
And thanks to your hard work🙏

wevipugi

Reputation score
Hello, don't know if you still answers here, sorry for bothering you but small question, any update for translate details quest?
And thanks to your hard work🙏
OP was last seen on Apr 22, was also hoping there would be an update on translation progress.