What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ165546] The Puppeteer of Prizna v1.00 + v1.11

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Puppeteer of Prizna Resize.png

The Puppeteer of Prizna 1.00

Hello everyone! We're back again with a complete translation for The Puppeteer of Prizna (プリズナの人形使い) v1.00 and v1.11. We also now have a group name we'll be releasing content under: =Together= where you can also contact us, support us and check out all of our translations, we plan to continue releasing more H-Games as well as doujins in the future!

Enjoy customizing Belle to your liking and getting up to no good with Allod, Remi and Hifumi and once again if you do find any untranslated dialogue, typos or any notable elements we missed don't hesitate to PM me or Dralater, or post in the thread and we'll update it.

Edit: We've finished the translation for both v1.00 and v1.11, you can find the translation files for both in the mega link below!

Translator:
Dralater
Editor: Hana[E]

Features:
Dungeon Crawling
Customizable main character
Plenty of clothes to dress Belle while you dungeon crawl
11 Full H Scenes
Battle defeat scenes

DLSite:
Original Thread: http://ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27954

Translation: Please search for "translatingtogether" to find all of our translations in one place!
Installation Instructions:
1. Download the translation files for your version (either v1.00 or v1.11) from:

2. Extract the translation files so you have two folders (BasicData and MapData)

3. Download DXExtract from:

4. Extract the contents of the DXExtract zip anywhere

5. Drag Data.wolf from your Puppeteer of Prizna folder onto DXExtract.exe, you should see a cmd window while it extracts

6. Once it's finished you should have a new "Data" folder in your Puppeteer of Prizna folder

7. Delete Data.wolf from the main Puppeteer of Prizna Folder

8. Replace the BasicData and MapData folders in the Puppeteer of Prizna Data folder with the two translated folders you downloaded in steps 1 + 2
Controls:
WASD / Arrow Keys = Movement
Z / Enter = Confirm
X / Esc = Cancel

V = Map
Q = Automode
C = Subkey
Bugs:
Flamberge and Bludgeon have no Context Menu for "Attack" in battle but they still work. Because this bug is in the original Japanese version and because it doesn't effect gameplay it won't be getting fixed

Attachments

Last edited:

dante2144

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ165546] The Puppeteer of Prizna

Awesome, Looking foward to giving it a try. Thank you!:)

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Time to try this one, thank you :)

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thank for the release, cheers! :)

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What version of the game is this for? The version in the game thread is the first one, v1.00.
But there's been updates since then.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So for whatever reason Mega keeps infinitely looping "requesting map data", anyone have an idea what gives?

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If you have a problem like that, you should be able to use a software like MegaDownloader to pass through.

OP
Hana[E]

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What version of the game is this for? The version in the game thread is the first one, v1.00.
But there's been updates since then.
It's for v1.00, I updated the original post to reflect that although we are going to update it for v1.11 as well as translating the new content in v1.11 in the near future.

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Apparently I need to spread the love around a little more with the reputation, so I figured I'd manual type a "Thank You".

So, thanks for the translation.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This came out of no where! I'll have to play this later. Thanks for the translation :)

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm having loads of fun with this, thank you so much.

Also, I'm... uh, editing the outfits to make them skimpier. In some cases quite a lot, in fact. If anyone is interested, I can share them (didn't work on those for the ero scenes yet, though in all honesty I'd probably just remove them for those anyway).

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, seems like it's time to replay the game, this time with translation.

Thank you very much guys, your efforts are appreciated.

OP
Hana[E]

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, I'm... uh, editing the outfits to make them skimpier. In some cases quite a lot, in fact. If anyone is interested, I can share them (didn't work on those for the ero scenes yet, though in all honesty I'd probably just remove them for those anyway).
I'd enjoy taking a look at what you came up with!

We're also working on translating the 1.11 version for those who have it, as well as fixing a couple of things in the 1.00 version

xshadow15

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Woooo...
I'm a sucker for a dark elf chara :D
Thanks for the translation.

I would like to see it too.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well then, so far stuff looks like this, with left original and right edited.
Blouse:

Bodice:

Camisole

Cloth Armor:

Hotpants:

Leather Armor

Skirt:

Spats:

Tube Top:

All with the Preventive Seal showing, for your viewing (dis)pleasure.

Extra outfits I haven't found yet in-game, probably 1.11 content.

I haven't had ideas yet for the hats (might turn the kitty and bunny ones into animal ear handbands) and I'll probably not do the accesoires since my chars always wear the Preventive Seal to prevent defloration...

I also need to know if people want me to remove the outfits for the ero scenes or not. Considering the sheer bulk, it's unlikely I'll edit these pictures.

supernaught

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.11 has been translated now and updated in the main post, we also fixed a few minor things in 1.00 too. We're going to start working on a new game now but let us know if you have any issues!

Extra outfits I haven't found yet in-game, probably 1.11 content.
The game has some unused CG images in the files, as well as things which made it into the game, though there's no way to normally obtain them. I was testing a few of them and the Leotard is equipable but breaks during H-Scenes and Battle. I really like the edits you've made though!

Attachments

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Attached to this post is a file to my clothing mod.

Edit:
I found the surrender dialogue during battle-rape scenes is no longer translated (where it says "Press Subkey + Confirm to Surrender" and then gives a box with 2 options, i.e. do it or don't).

Attachments

Last edited:

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ165546] The Puppeteer of Prizna v1.00 + v1.11

I found a few issues.
One of the battle rape messages when fighting Succubi is not translated. It also happens with Lamia, though it may or may not be the same message, I'm not sure.

The options on the Succubus Goblet are untranslated.

On the route to the last ruins where you pick up Obsidian, during the event when you meet Rite, he says "I saw had earlier..."; should be "I saw some earlier..."

During the blowjob scene with Rite after he and Belle had sex, she says "I swalled it" should be "I swallowed it"

When you press "stop" (in the option list where Belle can choose sex acts with Rite after their first time), the text is untranslated.

Last edited:

supernaught

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ165546] The Puppeteer of Prizna v1.00 + v1.11

I found a few issues.
One of the battle rape messages when fighting Succubi is not translated. It also happens with Lamia, though it may or may not be the same message, I'm not sure.

The options on the Succubus Goblet are untranslated.

On the route to the last ruins where you pick up Obsidian, during the event when you meet Rite, he says "I saw had earlier..."; should be "I saw some earlier..."

During the blowjob scene with Rite after he and Belle had sex, she says "I swalled it" should be "I swallowed it"

When you press "stop" (in the option list where Belle can choose sex acts with Rite after their first time), the text is untranslated.
Thanks for all the feedback Jacky it's appreciated, I fixed everything up and the files on mega have been updated.

Nice work on the clothing mod too, I was trying some of them out and they look great.