What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Hourglass & Pencil] シスターセリンの奮闘記 / Hot & Bothered Sister Celyn (RJ168585)

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: RJ168585 シスターセリンの奮闘記

P.S. I almost forgot, after doing the above, you need to talk to the NPC in order to trigger the switch.
..got it! Argh.. so that's where the maker forgot to make a switch.

So for the partial.. do I leave it at the 3rd tab or the 4th one..? Since you said if the quest wasn't started I should put at the 3rd one?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

..got it! Argh.. so that's where the maker forgot to make a switch.
Maybe, maybe not, it's all part of what the maker's idea of the plot is.
Since you need to talk to the old lady on the store in order to finish the quest, the switch could also be coded there. It all depends on whether the plot resolves.

Edit* Btw I just added a tag, for lulz xD

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sigh.. it's late.

School starting tomorrow.. so I'm just gonna wrap up the partial soon. Whether I manage to find the quest section or not to translate.. I will just release the partial in a few hours before I sleep.

Hopefully with the few fixes Mystix and farcefield gave.. the bugged quests might work as well with it!

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Lololol another bug I found.
I went to talk to the guy on the manor and accidentally chose to pay him 50k of gold.
The event declared I payed 500k of gold even though I didn't have that much, taking away all my gold and still only payed 50k of gold XD

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ahahahaha. Wait.. wut. you have 50k gold? How easy is it to earn money in this game?
It only gets easy when unlock the area of the bandits' lair, because you can farm there and yet it's not that easy, because not much gold from it.
I had about 130k of gold from items scrounged of the fallen bodies of the mobs you kill, plus some of the scenes you get payed for.

I just deleted this game, because there's not much content on it and the wasted time is not worth it.
Sure the art was nice, but that's not worth it.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, helped candyfloss and found where quests are.
"sigh"
Instead of having it in Common Events or Scripts the quest text is ON the NPC.
So, if candyfloss wanna translate each quest he gotta find each NPC that gives the quest.

Gotta love when game creators make it fun for some people trying to translate. Sarcasm.jpg

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It only gets easy when unlock the area of the bandits' lair, because you can farm there and yet it's not that easy, because not much gold from it.
I had about 130k of gold from items scrounged of the fallen bodies of the mobs you kill, plus some of the scenes you get payed for.

I just deleted this game, because there's not much content on it and the wasted time is not worth it.
Sure the art was nice, but that's not worth it.
Yeah.. working on trying to make the game work really puts you off.

Sigh.. time to search every map for the NPCs.

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there any news regarding the developer's side whether they are coming up with a fix or are they washing their hands off of this game now that they have racked in the $$ ?

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Partial is up at this thread.

Thanks to everyone who's given me directions on fixing the bugs and looking for the quest descriptions!

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Extracted the game files, checked all CGs, there is no loli nor shota in this game.

You can tag your game whatever you want, and say that character X and Y are ages A or B, that doesn't matter because all the drawn characters look old enough.

Pretty much goes both ways, like when they draw a loli and say its a 1000 year old vampire or whatever.

So there could be written loli/shota in, just not any drawn.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Extracted the game files, checked all CGs, there is no loli nor shota in this game.

You can tag your game whatever you want, and say that character X and Y are ages A or B, that doesn't matter because all the drawn characters look old enough.

Pretty much goes both ways, like when they draw a loli and say its a 1000 year old vampire or whatever.

So there could be written loli/shota in, just not any drawn.
ha, i was gonna ask why its tagged loli.

farcefield

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

about the problem Mistix was having with the herb quest: I suspect the problem you were having is that switch 210 is turned on by talking to the woman in the item shop after you talk to the mother of the sick kid. Or maybe RPG maker was just giving you shit for no reason, it's hard to say. Anyway, moving the switch to the npc who actually gives the quest might simplify things, but I think you'll still need to talk to the woman in the item shop to actually finish the quest.

edit: I didn't see that candyfloss' partial is already up. Hopefully it'll get the game in at least slightly better shape. Maybe I'll even get around to playing it! :p

Last edited:

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I feel like you get too OP in this game. Also the debt thing doesn't seem to influence anything. Beat the game without paying the debt and nothing happened that I noticed. Also your damage is insane. So many people can be beat with just the counter or double hit ability. The final boss lost to me in 1 hit cause of a crit.

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a full save for this game?
I've "beaten" the game but the recollection room seems to be half empty.

Attachments

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone have a save close to the beginning; after where you are chased by the demon in the castle when rescuing the girl? can't seem to do it. It's really confusing.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
beated the game, but i think that there are really alot of other scenes that i havent's unlocked yet, anyone has a guide for unlock scenes?

Last edited:

wizzervrt4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im stuck at the room where you gotta hit the switches. Can anyone help?

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Im stuck at the room where you gotta hit the switches. Can anyone help?
hit red, blue then the last one what i forgot the color it was