What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ルさんちまん / Ressentiment] Go!! Narukami Occult Club / 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部 (RE168737, RJ168737)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ168737] Go!! Narukami School's Occult Research Department 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部

New CGs for next game : naked pregnant blonde-loli and some combat screen. Battles really seem weird in this new game, completely different than all his others :/

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ168737] Go!! Narukami School's Occult Research Department 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部

It just gets better and better. I've been looking for some of their older games, but to no avail. I found a tor for one, but it's stalling all to hell and when it isn't, the down rate is usually <10Kb/s. I could buy them, but I don't want my card company asking questions about dlsite again.

Renako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Squark, I have just PM'd you the previous 2 rpg game by this group.

Whoever wants it, please try to bother him before coming to me for I am lazy as hell. Thanks >_>

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Giant Dlsite 50% off sale, this game included.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Giant Dlsite 50% off sale, this game included.
I always wonder if the creator receive any reimbursements from dlsite for the product sold.
Did they agree to lower their product price that much?
Abit hesitant to buy it if the creator receive less money.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I always wonder if the creator receive any reimbursements from dlsite for the product sold.
Well, you're looking at it from the wrong perspective.

This game has been out for nearly half a year, pretty much everyone who's willing to buy it at full price probably bought it.

The lower price on these older games means new customers might buy it, whereas with the old price they wouldn't bother.
The author isn't receiving 'less' money, he's receiving 'more'.

I mean, based on your post, you haven't bought the game back when it was full price, but now you at least have an inkling of a desire to do so.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

if its like all other game saling sites then the site and the devs have a deal how much the devs and the sites gets, normally it would be 15-85 or even more for the devs

so if there is a 50% sales then the ratio keeps the same, and i think alot more people would consider buying the game => its the same, devs get even more when more and more people buying the game

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, you're looking at it from the wrong perspective.

This game has been out for nearly half a year, pretty much everyone who's willing to buy it at full price probably bought it.

The lower price on these older games means new customers might buy it, whereas with the old price they wouldn't bother.
The author isn't receiving 'less' money, he's receiving 'more'.

I mean, based on your post, you haven't bought the game back when it was full price, but now you at least have an inkling of a desire to do so.
I bought the game already when it was out, i was hesitant to buy another game.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just to understand, but reading the last posts, is it me or 行け!! won't be updated at all in the end?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ The english version or the "real" one from Dlsite ? Or the new unnamed game ? Or I missed the point entirely ?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ The english version or the "real" one from Dlsite ? Or the new unnamed game ? Or I missed the point entirely ?
I'm talking about "行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部" (RJ168737), as the last author blog posts seem to be about a new game, I guess?
I was waiting for an update of this game before playing again, and it seems that the game is considered a finished product?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ It's been the same thing for his last 3 RPG games : releases it > spends ~a month for updates/bug fixes > then moves on to the next game.

Last update was late February on Dlsite, he's been working on the new game ever since then.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ It's been the same thing for his last 3 RPG games : releases it > spends ~a month for updates/bug fixes > then moves on to the next game.

Last update was late February on Dlsite, he's been working on the new game ever since then.
OK thanks, I guess I was waiting for nothing then :(

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New game update : loli-MC in diapers for baby-con :eek:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yet another double post blog update : girl on girl doggystyle CG. He's also wondering if he goes futa or double-sided dildo.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Triple necro burning love : possible (?) new game's title screen and a "cum-meter" in a h-scene.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Triple necro burning love : possible (?) new game's title screen and a "cum-meter" in a h-scene.
:v "Pregnancy Gauge"

Which I assume filling it = pregnant.

Razgriiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a save file, please and thank you?

narub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any sort of walkthrough for this? Tend to be a completionist but being unable to read japanese makes it rather complicated.

Also whats the difference between "new game" and "erotic new game"? so far they are identical.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there any sort of walkthrough for this? Tend to be a completionist but being unable to read japanese makes it rather complicated.

Also whats the difference between "new game" and "erotic new game"? so far they are identical.
For 100% H scenes, just take each members in the club out into dungeon until you can buy all the power up skills (there's one skill that unlocks after you've viewed all their scenes) then get them pregnant and have them prostitute again for pregnant scene.

Otherwise just clear each dungeon and you're done.