What's new

ADV [H.H.WORKS.] 桜子くえすと【露出RPG】(RJ169941)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Screenshots

Title :
桜子くえすと【露出RPG】

Developed by :
H.H. WORKS

Intro Site :

Release Date :
30 January 2016

Download Link :

Tags :
Ojou-sama
Costume
Outdoor Play
Exposure

A new game from H.H. Works, this time it's about an epic adventure, love story, and....

..who am I kidding, it's H.H. Works, of course it's about an innocent girl corrupted by the pleasure of exhibitionism...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reputation score
Re: [RJ169941] 桜子くえすと【露出RPG】

I have downloaded the Demo.
it was awesome as the old ones i played by H.H works.

in the pics i saw lot of events but unfortunately i am not able to trigger even 1,
am not sure is this due to the feature of demo or not.

can anyone tell me who played the demo before did you get any events.
if yes how did you go through that.

thanks

LadyAlisa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

So many bugs, and the events triggers are too obscure. Certain events (e.g. walking naked in the street) can only be triggered if you press "A" in the correct area or enter the area naked.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I'm waiting to fix my second screen to get back to translating but I can at least translate the menu for this one. :p

Expect something today.

-Sorry for double post, bumping the thread-

Partial done

mega.nz/#!Jk8W3JgA!vSE1tbbMu4KL5UqAQjePFYg6mkYtd51IcwsjVHH3wDo

Translated everything in the menu (except some hints that annoyed me :eek:)

Added a fullscreen script (F5: Fullscreen/F6: Resize window)
Added a Message Skip script (CTRL)

Devianne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what to do with the policeman ?

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm gonna wait for a walkthrough. The cg hints are not helping at all, as I can't even get the scene from the onsen.

edit: nvm, there seems to be some lewd limit on that scene. I had to do the other ones first.

Last edited:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm waiting to fix my second screen to get back to translating but I can at least translate the menu for this one. :p

Expect something today.

-Sorry for double post, bumping the thread-

Partial done

mega.nz/#!Jk8W3JgA!vSE1tbbMu4KL5UqAQjePFYg6mkYtd51IcwsjVHH3wDo

Translated everything in the menu (except some hints that annoyed me :eek:)

Added a fullscreen script (F5: Fullscreen/F6: Resize window)
Added a Message Skip script (CTRL)
Oh nice, I'll get to play an HH Works game translated by someone else :D Thanks

In case you didn't know I fucking love HH Works, they're the best.

Here's a little something I'd like to add to Yun-Ah's Partial. It's just the bed options, and the memory scene hints to help unlock them.

Enjoy

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thx for the partial guys

karmazin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Probably least fun game of H.H. Works. Ton of bugs and even with hints getting events seem totally random (no markers on map this time).

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Probably least fun game of H.H. Works. Ton of bugs and even with hints getting events seem totally random (no markers on map this time).
Yup. There are so many ways to break the game. It's a total mess.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's sad to say, but I agree you guys. The character, and events are hot, but the execution of the events was done poorly. Even after translating the hints I still couldn't get most of the events to work. I have no clue how I got the bondage scene as my first scene.
Hopefully H.H.Works will update this with a fix and make the events executables like in his previous games. Also hopefully he won't do this for his next game, cause the MC for the next game looks super cute.

Mingzors

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Having played around with it, I've discovered that it seems that events are not triggered by location or anything, but by the amount of exposure you've done to bystanders in the area. So the hints will tell you where to go, so go flash people in that area and hopefully the event will trigger; doing this I managed to fill out the recollection room completely.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For the hot spring scene it says to keep riding the train car. Are you supposed to head to the one straight from the station, or chill out on the train car until you get there?

Nevermind, I got it.

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Having played around with it, I've discovered that it seems that events are not triggered by location or anything, but by the amount of exposure you've done to bystanders in the area. So the hints will tell you where to go, so go flash people in that area and hopefully the event will trigger; doing this I managed to fill out the recollection room completely.
It's the same mechanism as one of the dev's earlier game. You need to turn the MC on enough to activate certain events. In the previous game you could do this by using the vibrator, exposing yourself to people, or by getting molested.

Honestly I don't expect the dev to fix all the bugs. There were some very obvious bugs in JK:NT-R that never got fixed. I just hope he will at least fix the gallery bug, because at the moment using the recollection mode makes it impossible to return home.

It's sad to say, but I agree you guys. The character, and events are hot, but the execution of the events was done poorly. Even after translating the hints I still couldn't get most of the events to work. I have no clue how I got the bondage scene as my first scene.
Hopefully H.H.Works will update this with a fix and make the events executables like in his previous games. Also hopefully he won't do this for his next game, cause the MC for the next game looks super cute.
Just read his blog. The next game is going to be COS RO 3, but this time you are going to control the older brother of the MC and the game revolves around NTR. Not sure how I feel about that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.