What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ171384 - [Shoku]少公女騎士みるく

Slayersz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm starting with yugifan3's partial translation. I've been translating the game for my own personal use but looks like a lot of people would like a translation of the game.

I've got the main town so far.
6/12 Uploaded the correct data file this time :)
6/22 Finished first quest and a few side quest. Most stores in main town and castle.
7/6 Things are starting to get interesting :)
7/29 75% done.
8/4 95% spent most of my holidays on this. I'm done with it. I may come back to finish it in the future.

Attachments

• 180 bytes Views: 141
Last edited:

NekoKao

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ171384 - [Shoku]少公女騎士みるく

Nice, Thanks in advance. Also, take your time with it and don't burn yourself out.

esco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ganbare!!!

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, you're actually going for a full? Makes me kinda sad since I've been thinking of picking it when I finish my current project...

But it's fine. I probably won't be able to work on it for another month or so anyway...

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

sorry... but why not team up? double speed double chance of completing it.... but it's just an idea

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sorry... but why not team up? double speed double chance of completing it.... but it's just an idea
Or possibly double the mess. Translation might seem somewhat inconsistent at times if several are working on it.

Also very much looking forward to this one. Have repeatedly thought of commissioning someone to do this one, so i am very relieved now.

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm working on something else at the moment. And even if I wasn't, it's as Bamioum says. I wouldn't want to burden another translator with the way I translate.

Nevertheless, I'll be looking forward to Slayersz's progress. Truth be told, I had already started working on this, since it was abandoned for so long, and noone was picking it....well, it's not like a game isn't allowed to have more than one fan translation.

Anurabis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well then good luck to you and take your time I'm happy to see someone actually do this after I got trolled good last time I saw a thread for this. :D
So in all honesty: "Thank You"

geodishy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm working on something else at the moment. And even if I wasn't, it's as Bamioum says. I wouldn't want to burden another translator with the way I translate.

Nevertheless, I'll be looking forward to Slayersz's progress. Truth be told, I had already started working on this, since it was abandoned for so long, and noone was picking it....well, it's not like a game isn't allowed to have more than one fan translation.
The circle also has a newer game if you want to check that out.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The circle also has a newer game if you want to check that out.
Nah, I've already put some hours translating this one, so I don't really want to put this effort to waste. But after that, who knows...

odrosu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If i do recall someone is also doing this game a ''full Translation'' but it turned out he was just a Joke Declaring he has done full translation and only using online machine translation and not finishing it, i think

OP
S

Slayersz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't mind if elfloren and I team up. I'm not going to put lots of hours in translating. Probably around 5 to 10 hours per week. elfloren can translate the sex scenes :p

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wish you success with this one.

Darkarhon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aw yeah i have been wanting a full translation of this since it come out :)

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New Shoku game translation, not a surprise since them games have nice animations and all sort of fetishes, would like to see the full translation very much. Thank for your effort

Krosh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey Slayersz, are you on some kind of translation-rampage? Just finished Twin Quest and already on to the next project?
Not that i am complaining, me and a lot of the guys around here would love to finally see a translation for this game.
I am very grateful for your efforts.

OP
S

Slayersz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey Slayersz, are you on some kind of translation-rampage? Just finished Twin Quest and already on to the next project?
Not that i am complaining, me and a lot of the guys around here would love to finally see a translation for this game.
I am very grateful for your efforts.
Thanks for your kind words. Yeah. I kinda guess I am on a translation rampage. It helps that I enjoy playing these games and I glad people are enjoying my work. Hopefully it bring in more support.

odrosu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

forgot to mention I Hope your Success

OP
S

Slayersz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Drawback of translating games is that I'm spoiling myself before playing the game :eek:

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Drawback of translating games is that I'm spoiling myself before playing the game :eek:
Yeah, that's one of the main reasons I haven't tried to translate a game before. That and I don't know Japanese....
Thank you for your noble sacrifice.