What's new

乳忍 (RJ172412)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RJ172412 (ACT game)

This looks fun, is it one of those games where dialogue isn't really important. I'd like to play it but it's annoying when you don't know what's happening lol
If anyone has a full link I'd appreciate it, can't seem to find one that doesn't require a premium account...

Last edited:

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

Agreed, I would like to try this game for the 200+CG claim alone, seems strange that it hasn't been leaked yet.

Tried that anime-sharing post from the subyshare cheerleader, but every single premium link or cbox site says they are dead links anyway, guess we are stuck for a while more.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm surprised a link didn't leak yet, aside from the premium only bs.
If only i could have my credit card work on jap dlsite i would totally buy this ù.ù

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

238 CG in a sidescroller.

Clearly the world is not yet ready for that amount of fapower, maybe one day....

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm surprised a link didn't leak yet, aside from the premium only bs.
If only i could have my credit card work on jap dlsite i would totally buy this ù.ù
I feel like either the game and its CGs aren't very good, or no one who frequents DLsite gives a damn about the dev. The game had okay sales on its first day (close to 200 IIRC) but then it's only sold like 50 more afterwards.

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It feels okay to play, but the art is on that borderline of almost acceptably fapworthy. I say skip it.

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

Anime-sharing Rubyshare Link is removed.

i like how the concept of female ninjas seducing male mobs.

In all honestly, i am glad there isn't any Tentacle/monster related in this game, just ninja humans.

Last edited:

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anime-sharing Rubyshare Link is removed.

i like how the concept of female ninjas seducing male mobs.

In all honestly, i am glad there isn't any Tentacle/monster related in this game, just ninja humans.
You and me both.

I don't know how we got to a point where that has become this fringe minority position, but c'est la vie.

Zippzopp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any updates on this? Can't seem to find it anywhere

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

yeah its crazy I cant find a link to this on any sites

Reputation score

You and me both.

I don't know how we got to a point where that has become this fringe minority position, but c'est la vie.
Nah, it's just because of where you are. This site was founded in honor of LineMarvel, by fans of his work, which primarily featured tentacles. Therefore, fans of his work strongly tend to be fans of tentacles. Of course, the site has massively expanded since its initiation, attracting people who may not have any idea what a LineMarvel is.

No, the real mystery is why hentai artists assume liking tentacles automatically equals liking stomach deformation, bulging, and inflation. But, that's really neither here nor there.

WanderingWang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nah, it's just because of where you are. This site was founded in honor of LineMarvel, by fans of his work, which primarily featured tentacles. Therefore, fans of his work strongly tend to be fans of tentacles. Of course, the site has massively expanded since its initiation, attracting people who may not have any idea what a LineMarvel is.

No, the real mystery is why hentai artists assume liking tentacles automatically equals liking stomach deformation, bulging, and inflation. But, that's really neither here nor there.
Well, that actually WOULD be a cool question to try and find the answer too(and I'm honestly a little curious if anyone actually approves of that stuff in the first place. I know everyone's welcome to have their own fetishes, but for me it shares a spot with goro, piss, loli, and scat in my "Oh god, run!" level of turn offs.)

But on the topic of this actual game, it is at almost 300 downloads. I believe that's past the point at which it's generally seen as fine for people to post links, so if anyone can get their hands on it....:D

walok

Reputation score

Anyone has a good save for this ?

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

no save yet?
i hate to be that guy, but this gameplay pile of **** makes me rage...
its hard, yes i see that, someone might enjoy that in a H-game
but others dont....

Status
Not open for further replies.