What's new

乳忍 (RJ172412)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Thunder

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ172412 (ACT game)

is there no rape in this game? she is just getting groped and fingered. This looked really fun but its too difficult. The parkour is ridiculous. I should of been able to find a little rape by now. I am not counting the one where the female ninjas get raped.

Last edited:

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

To beat the second boss...deplete his health...then make him jack off until he turns to stone...:confused:

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The abuse of pitfalls and insta-pitfalls, couple with slippery platform make this game very unenjoyable. The game is not bad, but unfair.

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

By the way does anyone know how to pass through this?
Use the wall jump mechanic.

Jump at the wall once, then without moving, hold up arrow and push jump repeatedly.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Use the wall jump mechanic.

Jump at the wall once, then without moving, hold up arrow and push jump repeatedly.
The wall jump mechanic... rarely works.

Don't destroy the wooden box and double jump from the edge of wooden box. Don't land in between. Try to land on the column and double jump again.
It works! Thanks.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The wall jump mechanic... rarely works.
There are two tricks for the wall jump mechanic: you must not be pressing any direction other than up, you must not have been pressing any direction other than up when you pressed up. It becomes more reliable if you just let go of all directions and then hold up and only up when attempting it.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There are two tricks for the wall jump mechanic: you must not be pressing any direction other than up, you must not have been pressing any direction other than up when you pressed up. It becomes more reliable if you just let go of all directions and then hold up and only up when attempting it.
Man that's quite a lame mechanic, I wish the developers had made the wall jump like Rockman X, it would make this game much more enjoyable. But I guess that's too much for them.

Justicex88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Greatly appreciate the save, this game was rather . . . infuriating. In more ways than one.
It's also annoying how it stars my favorite DoA girl, Ayane. I call slander on this game!. . . Anyway, the mechanics and controls are terrible and clunky. I highly suggest just DLing the save if you want to look at anything. Sadly, the gallery isn't much to look at.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ok so i keep trying to play the game and it keeps crashing... do i have to start in some special setting or what?

*edit*
solved it. where to paste the save?

Last edited:

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have a small problem: when I start the game it get's to the Al soft logo then it gives me a message that the 乳忍.exe found an error and it's shutting down.

neon007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

All unlock. game ain't worth it

Lots of rage and the reward isn't rewarding
Thanks for the save!

Are the two last CG simply missing from the game or from the save?

Also is there no gallery for the animated h-scenes?

Last edited:

Deathblade88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

By the way does anyone know how to pass through this?
there's a box around that area. Don't break it and use it to jump higher. If you still need help, click on the support button before starting the mission. It comes up whenever you start the next stage of press continue. It will give you another platform in that level.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

there's a box around that area. Don't break it and use it to jump higher. If you still need help, click on the support button before starting the mission. It comes up whenever you start the next stage of press continue. It will give you another platform in that level.
lonelyguy has covered this already, but thanks anyway.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The game has received an update
-Added boss rush mode.
-New CG.
-Extra mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.