[WIP - Full] [RJ174983][Mad Script] Apostle Angel Liebe

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score

ULMF Topic:
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...-apostle-liebe

DLsite :

Author :

v1.1 update adds 50% more story translation, translated images for a few screens, a few items I missed the first time around, and fixes some wording.
All of the gameplay, menus, items, etc. should be fully translated. Let me know if you find anything I missed.
The story is partially translated, I may do more in the future.

Instructions :
Download the most recent version, just unzip it in into the game directory, and run the new exe.
The same goes for updating from an earlier version, just overwrite the previous files.
Your existing saved games will work with the translation.

Self Promotion :
Do you have a game you always wanted to translate, but it's not an RPGMaker game?
Is it made with Unity or XNA? I just might be able to help!

Download :

Attachments

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Nice job! Fun to see something different. Shame doesn't have my... favorite"tag" , but good work nonetheless. ^_^ Hope to see more from you in the future. : )

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'd long since given up on ever finishing this game, so this is a welcome surprise... even if the Lizards are still basically kicking my ass, lol.

OP
Kamiko

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score
Nice job! Fun to see something different. Shame doesn't have my... favorite"tag" , but good work nonetheless. ^_^ Hope to see more from you in the future. : )
Thanks. There's at least one more I'm thinking of right now. What is your favourite, if I might ask?

I'd long since given up on ever finishing this game, so this is a welcome surprise... even if the Lizards are still basically kicking my ass, lol.
You're welcome. The Lizards can be hard to deal with since they're so good at dodging, but hopefully this helps. Grinding doesn't get you very far, unlike an RPGMaker game; having the right items can make a huge difference.

Neosuduno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there anyone that can help me buy it. I can not seem to get it to pop up on the English version of the site.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks for the translation, I've played this game once before, but actually knowing what's going on changes things significantly.

Now I just need to find a playable version of the game. links seem to be down all over the place.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is this going to progress further towards a full translation? Because understanding the intro did wonders for my interest in the game... then the first boss battle and it's all back to moonspeak. It seems like the text would be quire enjoyable, even if it is mostly villains gloating over their flawless plans. And of course the corruption that is the center of the game.

OP
Kamiko

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score
Is this going to progress further towards a full translation? Because understanding the intro did wonders for my interest in the game... then the first boss battle and it's all back to moonspeak. It seems like the text would be quire enjoyable, even if it is mostly villains gloating over their flawless plans. And of course the corruption that is the center of the game.
I'm glad you liked it.

It's not that I wouldn't like to translate the rest, it's just an awful lot of text, and I've been busy since I did the initial translation. My initial goal was just to translate the gameplay, and enough of the story to understand the goals of the game, but I hope I can add more in the future.

I didn't want to just run the rest of the game through a machine translator.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ah, so a "don't mark it on your calendar" situation. That's fine, I don't want to be pushy with a person who's already done a lot. I appreciate you taking the time to answer =)

destroyerwin

Lurker
Reputation score
the 1.1 file works but the 1.0 file doesn't can someone reupload the file please?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
the 1.1 file works but the 1.0 file doesn't can someone reupload the file please?
Unless something weird that I somehow missed has happened lately, v1.1...is (v1.0+some additional things), so you should be good with only v1.1? I think??

destroyerwin

Lurker
Reputation score
Unless something weird that I somehow missed has happened lately, v1.1...is (v1.0+some additional things), so you should be good with only v1.1? I think??
thank you i was thinking the same thing as well to get the game working

turns out that i needed to go to " " and download "XNA Framework Redistributable 4.0" to get it working

Kaney1507

Reputation score
The 1.1 download links seems to be dead? Would be nice to get a reupload :/

bert1984

Reputation score
do you maybe know how to fix the issue that the game won't launch on windows 10?
it used to launch but after a windows update it won't even start anymore:(

love the fact it gets translated though, really nice job. makes it a lot more fun if you actually know what they are saying

OP
Kamiko

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score
do you maybe know how to fix the issue that the game won't launch on windows 10?
it used to launch but after a windows update it won't even start anymore:(
Afraid I don't.

Angel Liebe was made with which is no longer official supported for Windows 10, but hasn't been killed off either. I would try reinstalling that and maybe the .NET Framework as well and see. I don't play on Win 10 so I can't tell you much more than that.

bert1984

Reputation score
sigh.... didn't work:(
guess i could try to somehow get a virtual drive with windows 7 or something like that but i don't really know how that works....

yiech

Reputation score
I'm not sure if there's something wrong with the link. I've downloaded the files several times but extraction always fails. Could we get a reupload please?

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can play the game on the latest Windows 10 (+ updates). I believe I had to install the XNA 4.0 redistributable (xnafx40_redist.msi) as well as an older version of .NET Framework. Been a while so forget all the details.