What's new

RPG [Poison] Slave's Sword / ~自由都市編~ (RJ177899)

michael6795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New game by circle Poison announced!

Looks like an rpg game with clothing destruction about a girl originally a mercenary who falls into slavery and has to find her way out.
Plays like a mostly typical RPGMaker game, except when getting defeated within a castle or dungeon, you get to pick which part of the MC gets the attention.

Great art, alright gameplay

Controls: standard RPGmakerMV, can use mouse to control, must use mouse to select body parts

Last edited:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ177899] - Slave's Sword~自由都市編~

clickable link

bonebaby

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The trial is 426Mb, yikes.

-BB

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been following this since Poison announced it, and I'm sure it's RPG Maker MV and not the usual VX Ace he's based his previous games on. The use of the mouse for the touchable functions is probably a big reason for the switch.

If the homebrew hack for MV games doesn't work for this game, safe to say there will be fewer users here talking about it when it's finally released.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been following this since Poison announced it, and I'm sure it's RPG Maker MV and not the usual VX Ace he's based his previous games on. The use of the mouse for the touchable functions is probably a big reason for the switch.

If the homebrew hack for MV games doesn't work for this game, safe to say there will be fewer users here talking about it when it's finally released.
mv would explain the large filesize, especially since it also means bigger pictures with the bigger resolution (also no rtp)

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

no reason anything doesn't works ^^, tried the trial, easy to unpack, default option for the patcher
the unique bad point is the game use a plugin that draw 2 times every pnj name (like イル・マーレ~溟海の女海賊達~, that YEP plugin), so the text extrated alway have the name repeat 2 times, but any translation tools have a options to correct that ^^

the game look interesting, i will follow it =)

thesimgirl

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what is the release date?

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1. ETA is second half of October 2016.

2. The reason for the large file size seems to be due to the inclusion of voice acting (and possibly original music?) in the game's files.

3. I used the static extractor from the thread in the translations section, and it managed to extract everything just fine (although that doesn't guarantee anything regarding the released version of the game).

4. There aren't really a lot of CGs in the demo, less than 10. Most of them are post-defeat CGs. The player does get some degree of control over what happens, however (options + clickable target circles). Note that certain choices result in a Bad End. Demo was fairly linear, other than one win/defeat variable that only served to advance the main story (and if you got defeated, you could try again after a series of H-Events).

I found the second half of the demo to be particularly difficult, given that you don't get any money from defeating enemies(?) in the earlier portion of the game to purchase potions etc. with.

If you're struggling with the orcs at the village, I recommend ignoring the mobs and heading straight for the south of the zone so as to defeat the mini-boss (3 orcs) right away, ending their assault on the village. You can kind of do the same thing in the cave - rush to the part of the map you're supposed to head towards, ignoring all of the tentacle mobs. I don't know if the last fight is winnable - I didn't bother winning, and the demo ends after the cave zone anyway.

Alternatively, I guess it's possible to farm the green tentacle mobs during the first half of the game and rest in the city for free in order to gain some levels. That might take a while, though.

Edit:

Author(s) has/have noted that there is a glitch in the demo - if you get the game over scene, the game automatically saves itself at that point as Save #20. He/They is/are trying to fix this.

From the website (circle-poison.sakura.ne.jp/product/ss.html):

-The final game will have a prostitution system.
-The in-game menu will include 4 counters (already in the demo) - No. of times engaged in sex (Human), No. of times engaged in sex (Monster), No. of times engaged in prostitution, and No. of times it was "done inside".
-The fifth variable is "Shame"; as this value changes, so will the CGs / protagonist's reactions / the text during H-Events. The value of Shame will change according to the 4 counters described above.
-None of these 4 counters or Shame will have an impact on the ending or scenario branching.
-Quests will be included in the final game, including quests of the lewder variety.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Taken a while to finish this, so a few additions to the post immediately above this one.

4. I've only unlocked one generic game over scene (red roper rape). I must have missed the target system since I simply went with the various choices given as she grapples with the monster (top choice lets the monster continue raping her, bottom one should allow her to cut free).

5. The cave scene with the gang of orcs is beatable, but players have to defeat 3 battles of 3 orcs before the main character is forced to surrender. The difference between this and simply losing is allowing the main character to keep her virginity and shame rating at 100.

6. Current demo version is 1.03 which should have addressed the problems noted in earlier demo versions.

NeerHeer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Odd...when I try to hook this game, ITH shows several processes, and crashes no matter which one I select. Anyone know what's up with that? MV maybe?

Last edited:

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Odd...when I try to hook this game, ITH shows several processes, and crashes no matter which one I select. Anyone know what's up with that? MV maybe?
that a MV game yes , you cant hook him directly

you need to unpack it first and install a plugin, download the tools in my signature, and look in the .txt in

for this game, all default option, except this one =>

dont forget to active this one, that will take care of the double name drawing that the YEP plugin that this game use make

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The Japanese part of the title translates to Free City Chapter. Or Chapter of the Free City, if you want it to sound nicer.

(A free city is one of those independent city states, usually with a Germanic influence. At least in real life, that is. In Japanese fantasy-European settings they usually end up as a hub city for the slave trade.)

mikshe

Demon Girl
Reputation score

that a MV game yes , you cant hook him directly

you need to unpack it first and install a plugin, download the tools in my signature, and look in the .txt in

for this game, all default option, except this one =>

dont forget to active this one, that will take care of the double name drawing that the YEP plugin that this game use make
Doesnt work for me. When i start from newly generated game.exe it opens it with blank window without generating any errors.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Doesnt work for me. When i start from newly generated game.exe it opens it with blank window without generating any errors.
that because the game dont like the "%" present in the directory name created by the unpacker, rename the directory "%DEFAULT FOLDER%" to something else without any "%" ^^

mikshe

Demon Girl
Reputation score

that because the game dont like the "%" present in the directory name created by the unpacker, rename the directory "%DEFAULT FOLDER%" to something else without any "%" ^^
Thanks! Works great!

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Any sort of CR in this? 400 mb demo abit biggy for me.

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

from the blog.

Summary:

1. Delayed till mid-to-end November.

2. More touch functions added(?). Something about voice looping for the heroine (unsure) that they're trying to implement. Also, a new function involving selecting/touching stuff outside of the designated target areas during HCGs that results in a voice response from the heroine and possibly animations as well.

3. They want to buff the "escape from battle" rate to 100% (only for the demo, I think), and implement the above changes in the demo as well. Expect a new demo around early September.

4. Further updates to follow.

日本語が下手ですから、誤訳があるかもしれません。ごめんなさい。

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

from the blog.

Summary:

1. Delayed till mid-to-end November.

2. More touch functions added(?). Something about voice looping for the heroine (unsure) that they're trying to implement. Also, a new function involving selecting/touching stuff outside of the designated target areas during HCGs that results in a voice response from the heroine and possibly animations as well.

3. They want to buff the "escape from battle" rate to 100% (only for the demo, I think), and implement the above changes in the demo as well. Expect a new demo around early September.

4. Further updates to follow.

日本語が下手ですから、誤訳があるかもしれません。ごめんなさい。
Expected as much (thought they were pushing the date a tad bit early). Makes me even more excited - can tell it's gonna be even better than Valkyrie Destruction. If they need more time to make the game better, it's definitely within reason. :)