What's new

RPG RPG Maker [乳マフィア] ぼくとママとしょうたくん (RJ180002)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceOfPride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ180002] ぼくとママとしょうたくん

yo wait wtf happend to the futanari teacher? :mad:
ugh ima be so pissed if the artist changed her and what can i say im not much in to weight gain either.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yo wait wtf happend to the futanari teacher? :mad:
ugh ima be so pissed if the artist changed her and what can i say im not much in to weight gain either.
update:the Creator just commented she will remain being futanari(thank god).

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does the dev still 'tweaking' this game? What's the newest version? Is it out yet? I only have 1.3...
This game is so bloody hilarious though...

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does the dev still 'tweaking' this game? What's the newest version? Is it out yet? I only have 1.3...
This game is so bloody hilarious though...
nope he was going to add more scenes but I guess he said screw it
and instead of updating the game he decided to make another game involving the same characters kinda like a part 2.
He/she probably was working on the scenes and probably decided to use those plus make more for his new game so we should see a new game in a couple months.

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

nope he was going to add more scenes but I guess he said screw it
and instead of updating the game he decided to make another game involving the same characters kinda like a part 2.
He/she probably was working on the scenes and probably decided to use those plus make more for his new game so we should see a new game in a couple months.
I do like the "doesn't make sense" things in this game, it makes the game quiet funny. Can't wait to see the 2nd part of 'hilariousness'.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I do like the "doesn't make sense" things in this game, it makes the game quiet funny. Can't wait to see the 2nd part of 'hilariousness'.
yea the game is pretty random I just hope he gets rid of the god awful affection sistem it was very confusing sometimes unlocking some scenes lol I mean Hell to this day I still have like 2 scenes locked because I never figured out what you had to do to unlock them.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

uh, thats some ugly baby,
you can really see the father resemblance in there
oh...i just made myself little sad now

Last edited:

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yea the game is pretty random I just hope he gets rid of the god awful affection sistem it was very confusing sometimes unlocking some scenes lol I mean Hell to this day I still have like 2 scenes locked because I never figured out what you had to do to unlock them.
What scenes? If it is involving mother scenes i think i got em all, and if it's futanari one idk since i'm not into futanari things and never touch the elf teacher... *chuckle*
uh, thats some ugly baby,
you can really see the father resemblance in there
oh...i just made myself little sad now
You mean the pic on the dev blog? Lmao. I'm wondering is that pink haired girl and brunette housewife will be a new characters?

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is there a english translation for this game yet?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

is there a english translation for this game yet?
Umm No? If it isn't in the translation forum then no.

Lakolian6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anything new from the update or still nothing?

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

this game the girl get pregnant - where can see the baby
this game have ending or is the game dont have a end when get all cg is the end ...
the bath public and the academy have another events or no

my chitrans2 dont open the game anyone know how to correct or know a program of same type

Last edited:

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the bald guy is friend of mc?
he is shota?[if he is what ugly one kkkk]
the skill he have groping the girls for increase hp... he have another one with grope what this does?

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this game the girl get pregnant - where can see the baby
this game have ending or is the game dont have a end when get all cg is the end ...
the bath public and the academy have another events or no

my chitrans2 dont open the game anyone know how to correct or know a program of same type
the bald guy is friend of mc?
he is shota?[if he is what ugly one kkkk]
the skill he have groping the girls for increase hp... he have another one with grope what this does?
are these... questions?
the bald guy is mc friend and his name's shota (yes he's a shota with a big dick). whenever heroines get pregnant and giving birth (either with mc/shota) the game never explains what happen to their babies or where they are... each heroine has their own bath scene (requires heroine and shota in the party) as for the academy, idk any of academies in the game. shota 3rd skill "Help!" will raise his defense (he'll jump to heroines boobies)
for the ending, you can read previous posts in this thread.

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thanks Caen

the people say is ntr ntr but in start i have the impression two boys is cooperating with other to transform the girls crazed for sex ....maybe im wrong the blonde girl have been ntr why the girl go learn stuff with other guy baka studid bitch sorry for this.... but this girl is to classic like one but fall easy in others trap
and her bath scene what they say to each other? the bald guy is grabing her boobs but she seem dont mind what is this?

Last edited:

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really? because searching gives nothing back, no matter where i look. Me thinks you are lying..
Search RJ180002 in Translation Section. Its mostly completed.

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Search RJ180002 in Translation Section. Its mostly completed.
My Search Fu has once again proved severely lacking, thank you. And apologies to Selius.

Also fuck my life, i've been using this for the last two days untranslated. It feels like such a Waste now T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.