What's new

RPG RPG Maker [乳マフィア] ぼくとママとしょうたくん (RJ180002)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ180002] ぼくとママとしょうたくん

thanks Caen

the people say is ntr ntr but in start i have the impression two boys is cooperating with other to transform the girls crazed for sex ....maybe im wrong the blonde girl have been ntr why the girl go learn stuff with other guy baka studid bitch sorry for this.... but this girl is to classic like one but fall easy in others trap
and her bath scene what they say to each other? the bald guy is grabing her boobs but she seem dont mind what is this?
they don't discuss something like that, at the start shota ask mc whom he likes between 3 heroines? then you have to choose... mc then asks shota to help him find things for that woman and he agreed that's how the "quest" begins. you can still find the 3 items to give it to all heroines though (each dungeon contains 1 item). and actually, mc isn't quite happy shota "playing" with heroines though as he often yell and jealous at him...

as for your other guesses that's how most hentai games are... 1st the creators make female characters to feel angry if asked for sex but once doing it they feel guilty, start to like it and then addicted lmao...

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I wonder when the new game releases there hasnt been an update in 5 months.... Hopefully we get an update soon love this games themes.

Last edited:

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wonder when the new game releases there hasnt been an update in 5 months.... Hopefully we get an update soon love this games themes.
the dls blog stays the same as 5 months before, i wonder how about the dev pixiv, though...

OP
T

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What version is the latest again?

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What version is the latest again?
v1.3
he planned to release 1.4 but start developing the sequel instead, if i'm not mistaken...

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the dls blog stays the same as 5 months before, i wonder how about the dev pixiv, though...
I just checked his pixiv and twitter seems he hasnt posted anything since the last game either sadly,so my guess it will be a random release around the year.
Unless he updates his blog by some miracle.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can check his pixiv yourself if you like.

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You can check his pixiv yourself if you like.

Only a few new pictures of other things but not much else.
Um, wrong person.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Um, wrong person.
Woops! Checked the wrong thread lol. Give me a min and I'll grab the correct link. :p

Edit: Edited correct link in previous post.

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

someone have a save for this? I keep missing a couple of scenes every time I play this

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

someone have a save for this? I keep missing a couple of scenes every time I play this
Just go to the forest and beat the boss with every girl in your party and then go to your room to the pentagram which is the gallery and see every scene.

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

tried beating last boss with all the girls but still missing a couple of scenes :/ maybe I missed something with the interactions idk...how many are in this game?

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

tried beating last boss with all the girls but still missing a couple of scenes :/ maybe I missed something with the interactions idk...how many are in this game?
well... it's hard to know what you are missing like this.

Padraig

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get the scene where the PC standing fucks the mom? I can see it in the files but don't know how to get it in the game.

Lakolian6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

a new game or something i dont know

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

as far as i can understand is.... in this new game; you play as a female (busty kunoichi) character. and looks like this one not the sequel of the previous one. quite disappointing, oh well.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The fuck? What about the other ''remake'' to this game?

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ikr wtf did he drop the remake or something?

momoneyc4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I do love this game and a remake would have been nice but, something new is fine to. I don't know if I want this new game though.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can't take the art seriously wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.