What's new

RPG RPG Maker [乳マフィア] ぼくとママとしょうたくん (RJ180002)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakolian6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ180002] ぼくとママとしょうたくん

It's out! and it's on A-S

Last edited:

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What happen to the shotakun game did he cancel it or something? This looks like a whole different game can't read his Japanese responses on the old post on his website blog where he talked about it

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What happen to the shotakun game did he cancel it or something? This looks like a whole different game can't read his Japanese responses on the old post on his website blog where he talked about it
there is no comment about "cancellation"... he just announced the game he was making... next game, maybe?

....wait, he did say cancellation, but not on shotakun game, but on the gravure idol game (the one with pinky haired girl) he was planning

Last edited:

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

there is no comment about "cancellation"... he just announced the game he was making... next game, maybe?

....wait, he did say cancellation, but not on shotakun game, but on the gravure idol game (the one with pinky haired girl) he was planning
Oh so that makes sense I guess the images are from two games he just put them together 1 from the pink hair which got canceled and the other from shotakun, now the real question that everyoneb probably wondering when he is planning on releasing or renewing shotakun,got to admit I been waiting ages for the new shotakun cause I loved that game but seems like the waiting for it it's eternal.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not that anyone needs it but...

Game Clear save file for the new game.

Didn't find a cg room or anything though and some parts of the game are glitched.

Attachments

Lakolian6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
sorry for the necroing but i started playing with this game again (im not useing the translation) and when im started it i saw in my menu and in game too all of my fonts are just squares. i tried to play another game but in the otherone too.i only have this issue in rpg maker vx ace games but i dont know why. please help

Last edited:

DarkSlayer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
may be late, but here is a saved with the cg room unlocked, just go to your room and outside will be a pentagram which will transport them to the cg room

Attachments

Boeitnni

Reputation score
can sombody tell me how to get the scene where the mom bends over and lets the mc fuck her with her chlotes on ????

also what does mom say when she is max corrupted when you ask if she loves you i just wan to know when you know you have max corrupted mom

and will the translation ever be finished ?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard for old OPs, requires: description. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.