What's new

[WIP - Full] RJ180002 - ぼくとママとしょうたくん

roflpwned

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
DLSite - dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180002.html
ULMF - ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29209

Translation - Almost done. Still need to finish cleaning things up and translating Items/Recollection Room.
Version 3 - drive.google.com/open?id=0Bzdsw6LNkcMFTHh6ampYNXlFcTg

Let me preface this by saying I don't speak a word of Japanese. I'm using multiple machine translators and doing my best to edit it to what the author intended. If this turns out well, I may look to other games. Wanted to try a little game I liked first.
Any feedback of errors, bugs, or bad translations would be appreciated. Thanks and I hope you enjoy it.

Last edited:

chndragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ180002 - ぼくとママとしょうたくん

Thanks for the effort, I'll be checking it out in a bit!

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hum. What is supposed to be translated? I know it's in the "incomplete", but if we have to report missed lines...

OP
R

roflpwned

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hum. What is supposed to be translated? I know it's in the "incomplete", but if we have to report missed lines...
I'm mainly focusing on Mimika > Setsuna > Paris. I didn't really mean feedback on missing stuff. Meant more so on things that didn't sound right. I can understand what's being said, for the most part, but some is a bit difficult. Just kinda meant let me know if things didn't sound right or flow well. I'm trying my best to get across what the author wanted to write. I don't want to change it around because I'm not understanding it properly.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

One suggestion I would have is to fix your links. All you have to do is leave the www. off and you can still post it. Makes copying the links allot easier.

DLSite -

ULMF - http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29209

Clicky links for those that want them, didn't add the translation as clicky mega links tend to get axed pretty fast.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is great! I am really happy that a another NTR game will be translated!

ChanceXD`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looking forward to this translation.
I used Chiitrans on it and only got halfway through it before I ended up using a full save for it.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh this looks like fun, will have to keep an eye on this.
If someone could hook me with a download link for the game that would be cool.

OP
R

roflpwned

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update: Cleaned up a bit and almost everything else is translated. Items/Skills/Recollection Room still need to be worked on, but the game should be playable now. Next update will hopefully be the full translation. Just wanted to post this version now as I might not be able to work on this the next few days.

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How's the translation going along? Been a good while without any word now.

Padraig

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would like to know as well

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh this looks like fun, will have to keep an eye on this.
If someone could hook me with a download link for the game that would be cool.
Same here, i never tried this game because of the bugs, but with a full translation?! GIVE IT HERE! xD

OP
R

roflpwned

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm really sorry about the hiatus. My PSU ended up dying at one point and when I got my PC back, I kinda got distracted and started translating RJ180199, which I'll throw up a post for once I complete a little more of it. I'll be finishing this translation up once I'm done with the other one. I'll also try fixing the bugs and what not when I post the final version.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm really sorry about the hiatus. My PSU ended up dying at one point and when I got my PC back, I kinda got distracted and started translating RJ180199, which I'll throw up a post for once I complete a little more of it. I'll be finishing this translation up once I'm done with the other one. I'll also try fixing the bugs and what not when I post the final version.
Quick question, how much of it is it translated? i mean if its 30% or 70%, and how playable is it right now?

Padraig

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quick question, how much of it is it translated? i mean if its 30% or 70%, and how playable is it right now?
Nearly everything is translated including H-scenes, only thing not translated so far is the recollection room, the ending's, and the futa teacher. (I think) it's very playable right now most of the basic gameplay stuff is translated just not some of the stories.

Last edited:

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

THANK YOU SIR!

emmaus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any plans on continuing this?

emmaus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
what is mostly left is a lot of 'Memories' to be translated. they are the largest stuff to translate. i understand why roflpwned left it for last.