What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ180509 (Done), RJ206375(Done), RJ218747(In Progress) - Black Megane Laboratory circle games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
Three games this time, all by the same circle. The games are all standalone, but occur in the same world. Characters between the three games make cameos in the other games, but don't really make an impact on each other's story. I figure once I'm done I'll release each game a week apart, on friday or saturday or something. I'll keep the title names from the English dlsite of the second two even though I'm not a real fan of them. The first one is too bad and I have to change it.

Common themes among all games: Femdom, monsters

Installation: You'll need to overwrite the old \data and \js folders with the patched version. If you don't see those folders in your game's directory, you may have to decrypt it first. The second half of yugifan's MV decryption guide should help located here

RJ180509: The Succubus and Tentacle Labyrinth
Dlsite:
Additional Themes: Female protagonist, minor vore scenes, tentacles
Gameplay type: Escape rooms/Investigate the area, no battles
Patch:

RJ206375: The Adventure of Monster Tamer
Dlsite:
Additional Themes: Female protagonist, almost all H-scenes are vore scenes
Gameplay type: RPG with lots of battles
Patch:

RJ218747: The Dream of Non-Humans
Dlsite:
Additional Themes: Shota protagonist, reverse rape, minor vore scenes,
Gameplay type: Random mini-games
Translation Status:
Story: Done
H-Scenes: 10/16
Editing: Not started

Disclaimer: I'm still what I would consider a beginner/intermediate when it comes to Japanese. I liberally use wwwjdic and online dictionaries to help, so expect some inaccuracies. I spend more time on story dialogue to get it right than generic NPC speech, though. If you have any edits or things I can fix, I won't take any offense, please post/let me know.

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Oh, you're translating the Monster Tamer game? Awesome. I asked about it in the Translation Request thread, but I wasn't optimistic that someone would translate it, cause of all the vore. Thanks so much.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wow, here I was thinking you going away a while meant you were taking a break...

3 Games at once?
What a madman!

MintyOne

Reputation score
Hot damn, 3 at once now? What a monster! Good stuff OP.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
3 games I've always wanted to try, translated by Chrono... someone please pull my cheek, I might be dreaming.

Dorigami

Reputation score
It's so nice to have someone working on games that aren't focused on balloon tits.

quintet44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah I am completely stumped on how to get the completed medicine in RJ180509. I think it has to do with the flower in the maze and the flower back in the beginning but interacting with them doesn't do anything.

Kunai200

Reputation score
For the first game in this translation post did you change the answer for the plant name puzzle? I cant seem to get the answer right. Ill take a DM if anyone knows and itd be much appreciated

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
For the first game in this translation post did you change the answer for the plant name puzzle? I cant seem to get the answer right. Ill take a DM if anyone knows and itd be much appreciated
Here's a hint. The game already named it for you.

Though I'm stuck on the puzzle where there are letters hidden in the room. If anyone can help out there

quintet44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's a hint. The game already named it for you.

Though I'm stuck on the puzzle where there are letters hidden in the room. If anyone can help out there
There's 8 letters and the capital letter that you find isn't actually the first letter of the answer. (I just put the letters into a word unscrambler and got the answer that way.)

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone happen to know how to trigger the second ending in the game?
I think i missed something but not sure what.

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
I changed the name of the flower away from the japanese pun/flower name used in the original, yes. The name of the flower is in the signboard next to it as part of the hint. Hint: It's
Listening

To get the two pieces of flower, you have to:
1. Find the final secret room with the journal that talks about the two pieces of ingredients needed.
- Each secret room requires discovering the one before it and taking an item from it.
- Secret room 1 is to the south in the first boulder room. Take the old book.
- Secret room 2 is in the library. Put the book in one of the bookcases. Take the incomplete medicine from the room.
- Secret room 3 is in a jail cell in the final area. To unlock the cell door, you need to flip the switch under the bed in the room above it. To flip the switch in the bed, you need to take a spear from the weapon rack in the top left.
- In the final secret room, read the journal entry and then collect the two flower pieces. You must read the journal entry before you can take the flower pieces.
2. Backtrack back to the two flower pieces:
- Flower Piece 1: Where you put in the name of the Flower in the second area of the game.
- Flower Piece 2: The blue flower in hedge maze in the bottom left area. The blue flower is the tiny flower next to the larger red one.
- Once you have the two pieces, go back to the final hidden room and make the medicine there.

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
Just posted the patch to the second game, RJ206375. This game is significantly more story heavy than the first one, and has a more standard RPG battle system. It's at least 3 or 4x the length. It's also 95% vore based scenes, so if that isn't your thing then you'll probably want to just avoid losing to any bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.