What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ180724] Jumble Jokers (English Translation)

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hellooo! I decided to make a full english translation patch for made by

Link to the original thread

The patch is for the 1.15 version of the game.
I did a partial for a combat rape game before, so I decided to try a full translation for one in this genre!

The patch is made from scratch because the partial patch made by yugifan3 was meant for the 1.06 version of the game.
However, yugifan3 allowed me to use it as a reference, which still saved me a lot of time.
Also, this project for this game would not have started without kR1pt0n1t3's and Strange's aid to some technical issues to this game. So, props to them too!

The translation patch is done! The patch is attached to this post.

For running the game, you need to set your computer to japanese locale, or use an emulator that does the same.
Japanese RPG Maker XP RTP must also be installed to run the game. ( - Click blue download button at the bottom and install)
Warning: Do NOT edit the Game.ini file to use English RTP!! You must have the Japanese RTP installed and used to play the game properly!!
The game is both made and translated using the Japanese RTP library. Using English RTP will likely crash your game at some point because of wrong-named resources!

For installation of the translation patch, you can patch it the same way you do for partials and full translations with RPG Maker XP/Vx/VX Ace.
For detailed step by step instructions for installing the translation patch, please look at this guide:
https://ulmf.org/threads/how-to-apply-a-partial.7918/

This translation project is definitely the most interesting and fun project I have chose to do!
This game contains a lot of allusions to materials that are more known by the Japanese audience.
However, I did my best to provide the necessary information that are hardly known to people outside of Japan, while not revealing the ones that should be more popular.

Many thanks to the devloper(s) for putting in the effort for such a game. Please support the developer(s) by purchasing the game!
Finally, many thanks to the people who have supported me for this translation project too! 👻

Anyway, enjoy!

The attached file to this post is the latest translation patch for the game.

-Change log-
2019-09-16 - Translation patch released!
2019-09-22 - Fixed some typos.
2019-09-23 - Fixed some untranslated lines.
2019-10-02- Fixed some untranslated lines.

Attachments

Last edited:

alan0n

Reputation score
Nice, this is one of my favorites. Really wish there were more games of this genre/calibre :cry:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Alright nice! It has been one of my favourite games and can't wait for the second one!

Good luck on it!

EDIT: Oh crap for 1.15? Does translations work even if the version is lower? i think i have 1.13 or 1.14

Last edited:
OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
EDIT: Oh crap for 1.15? Does translations work even if the version is lower? i think i have 1.13 or 1.14
It depends on the updates to the game.
The updates for this game seems to be mostly bug fixes, fix typos, and adding an item since 1.06.
The patch should update your game version to 1.15 just fine.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
God speed, i guess ill have to play through it for a third time when this is done lol

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hellooo.

Here's a post to update the progress of the translation.

It's going pretty smoothly, the raw translation is about 50-60% complete.
However, considering there's still a lot of editing to do, the overall progress is probably about 40-50%.
This is the game I had most fun with translating so far, because of the interesting dialogues and allusions in the game.
Translating the allusions is pretty tough though, since some of them are probably only recognized by people living in Japan.

For now, I aim to finish the translation and release it somewhere in early August.
I'll make another update post next month. Hopefully, the translation would be in the final editing/play-test stage.

Beats9821

Reputation score
Awesome, just finished playing this game a few months ago and I couldn't be happier. You're awesome.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for working on this! It's probably my most replayed h game so I'm super excited for a full translation.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh yes - thank you so much for this. This is one I have looked at for quite awhile and hoping for this!

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hellooo.

Here's an update on the progress of the translation this month.

The raw translation is about 85% complete.
The overall progress is about 65-70% complete, recalibrated because I think I need more time on editing.
I had hoped to complete the raw translation by now, but I didn't make it. The translation progress has slowed down because of my new commitment.
My motivation for translating the game hasn't gone down, I do like the dialogues in the game! But, I don't have a lot of time.

Anyway, I don't think the patch will be ready in early august as I aimed for last month. It's been a pretty exhausting month for me, so I can't pick up the pace.
I'll make another post next month. Hopefully, I have good news about the translation patch by then.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Thanks for the update on the translation.

Yeah i can't possibly imagine all the words/translation on each of the girls small talk when they are grabbed or harrassed by the enemies, somehow knew it was a bit REALLY fast translation going on.

Make sure you dont burn yourself working heavily

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Slow and steady with a release, is a hell of a lot better than none at all.

Take your time and don't let it stress you out if you can't find the time to get anything done.
No one here is going to blame you for having your priorities straight.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh they certainly will, but you owe us nothing, so fuck those guys. Godspeed brudduh.

rizo

Reputation score
Take all the time you need since we wouldn't be able to play it in English without the patch anyway. :)

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hellooo.

Here's this month's update on the translation progress.

The raw translation is complete.
Overall progress of the translation is at about 90%.
The translation patch is in the final play-test/editing phrase.
It could take 2-3 weeks for me to finish it, please be a little patient.

GoldGame

Reputation score
Hellooo.

Here's this month's update on the translation progress.

The raw translation is complete.
Overall progress of the translation is at about 90%.
The translation patch is in the final play-test/editing phrase.
It could take 2-3 weeks for me to finish it, please be a little patient.
as long as there is progress i can wait so keep up the good work its thx to translators like you that many good games can be played by those who lack in knowladge of the language

rizo

Reputation score
Oh a few weeks, sooner than I thought. You're a flying machine! Will check this out for sure when it's done! Keep up the good work!