What's new

RPG RPG Maker [とらうま商事] Jumble Jokers (RJ180724)

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ180724] Jumble Jokers

So, my takes:
Since his provider contract ends Jan 31st, after January the site will go poof.

Since he's not the type to post updates anyway he'll just focus on the next game (and that it'll take years to finish anyway)

So in the remaining days he plan to introduce characters for the next game here.
Wasnt a talk about the dev "making better" the CG for the green haired girl? or something like that

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like the rest of the cast's been shown today:

Yes, that last one's the same character from Jumble Jokers, i.e. Amelia, and I swear that her chest has gotten even bigger. From the sound of it, she was the most popular character - at least if Google Translate's usual terrible Engrish is to be believed. I'm just glad there's still a party member with shorter hair (whose name appears to be Annette; martial arts girl and the bow user still seem to be unnamed).

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Looks like the rest of the cast's been shown today:

Yes, that last one's the same character from Jumble Jokers, i.e. Amelia, and I swear that her chest has gotten even bigger. From the sound of it, she was the most popular character - at least if Google Translate's usual terrible Engrish is to be believed. I'm just glad there's still a party member with shorter hair (whose name appears to be Annette; martial arts girl and the bow user still seem to be unnamed).
Love the martial artist, really hope the dev keeps the enemies for the new game (beasts mostly)

and Somehow it looks like its either the green haired girl of the 1st one or it's her daughter??

Wait is this why he mentioned something about the favorite girl of the 1st game? Like, they would appear on the 2nd one regarding popularity? And wasn't the dev gonna update something about a CG or the green haired girl?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I never heard anything about a CG update, so I assume you saw the joke the developer made about the green-haired girl (Ester) being "unpopular" because of a bug where enemies evidently wouldn't target her as often and somehow turned it into that idea. I never saw a problem with any of the CGs, either, so I doubt they'd waste time on that.

I also doubt Annette (if that's actually her name, but I'm going with it for now) would be Ester's daughter, given that Amelia is clearly near the same age as she was in the first game and Lucy's older sister doesn't look much older than Lucy herself; I wouldn't be surprised if they turned out to be related, however, since they clearly have a lot of similarities between them. I don't believe her site description makes any reference to it, though.

Last edited:
OP
S

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I never heard anything about a CG update, so I assume you saw the joke the developer made about the green-haired girl (Ester) being "unpopular" because of a bug where enemies evidently wouldn't target her as often and somehow turned it into that idea. I never saw a problem with any of the CGs, either, so I doubt they'd waste time on that.

I also doubt Annette (if that's actually her name, but I'm going with it for now) would be Ester's daughter, given that Amelia is clearly near the same age as she was in the first game and Lucy's older sister doesn't much older than Lucy herself; I wouldn't be surprised if they turned out to be related, however, since they clearly have a lot of similarities between them. I don't believe her site description makes any reference to it, though.
I'd be willing to bet the new green-haired girl is
another time-traveler like Ester is or even Ester herself somehow. The game played the entire "sleeping for 10,000 years to avoid catastrophe" and time-travel thing for laughs so I wouldn't be shocked if the new girl was someone who was from 100,000 years in the past or future.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The new girls look nice. And I was surprised that mage came back.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

they are working their next game? sweet, jumble jokers is one of the best bestiality game i ever played..
for this type of dev, i dont mind giving them my money to produce the same, even better quality of their game..
i really looking forward to their next game..

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I never did get around to finishing this. Bugfix after bugfix came out, and I just pushed it to the backburner till it was done.

Is it done now? DLsite says 1.14. I assume that's the final version.

eh, i'll have to look for a nyaa-link or something later.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It'd be awesome if their next game had sound like Moral Sword Asagi does. I would even take sound over animation.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I never did get around to finishing this. Bugfix after bugfix came out, and I just pushed it to the backburner till it was done.

Is it done now? DLsite says 1.14. I assume that's the final version.

eh, i'll have to look for a nyaa-link or something later.
I wouldn't be surprised if it's finished, but I do occasionally still run into glitches in 1.14 (usually of the game-freezing variety, though the fact that you can save just about anywhere usually makes it manageable). Last I checked, the most recent version you can find on other sites is 1.13, and the last version I uploaded here was 1.12... I think. I've lost most of my motivation to upload anything of mine on here now.

It'd be awesome if their next game had sound like Moral Sword Asagi does. I would even take sound over animation.
I agree - while I'm not a huge fan of Asagi's art style, the sounds and voice acting more than made up for it in my eyes. I tend to set my expectations fairly low, though, so I'll be pleasantly surprised if the next game has sounds or animations; luckily the art and type of content make up for it, in this case. The fact that this appears to be a big hit and sold well for a circle's first game has me hoping that they'll be able to branch out a bit in the next game, though.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My only real concern with the update on the new game is that the author apparently doesn't know enough about anatomy to know that breasts do not interfere with the operation of a bow (there's a comment to this effect under the bow users picture). Other than that it looks like it'll be interesting enough, although a long way away.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My only real concern with the update on the new game is that the author apparently doesn't know enough about anatomy to know that breasts do not interfere with the operation of a bow (there's a comment to this effect under the bow users picture). Other than that it looks like it'll be interesting enough, although a long way away.
I saw that and thought it was strange, too (something about how the bowstring is magical and thus her breasts don't get in its way). I'm sure a lot of us have heard that myth of how Amazonian archers would amputate one of their breasts so that they could use their bows more easily, right? Still, it's a myth and didn't actually happen, but I wonder if that's where he got the idea from.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I saw that and thought it was strange, too (something about how the bowstring is magical and thus her breasts don't get in its way). I'm sure a lot of us have heard that myth of how Amazonian archers would amputate one of their breasts so that they could use their bows more easily, right? Still, it's a myth and didn't actually happen, but I wonder if that's where he got the idea from.
There's probably older anime/manga that made joke about it and it became something of a meme. (much like 'all villainess must have slanted eyes')

Given author's previous jokes (like the green hair being unpopular) I wouldn't be surprised if it's just a tongue in cheek comment.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No idea if it's tongue in cheek or not, really. But the myth about boobs and bows is surprisingly common (e.g. ), and this author has screwed up with anatomy in the past, so I'm inclined to think the author has just not sat down and actually thought about the anatomy of it.

Whatever. It's still a game to perhaps look forward to, although I do worry that with the timescale involved I might no longer be interested in the entire H-games scene.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Whatever. It's still a game to perhaps look forward to, although I do worry that with the timescale involved I might no longer be interested in the entire H-games scene.
Let's not hope an ENTIRE YEAR for this one. Still, good games seem to appear later on, April is one i'm waiting for

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Of course. I typed in "failed to create bitmap" in the search and immediately found a discussion in this thread about it (that's why I assume you often got negrepped - you tend to not search threads and instead immediately start posting for others to help you, from what I've seen you post). If you're not running in Japanese locale, you need to start doing it when playing Japanese games.
Liar! =.= I did the same amd on this Thread no one talked about this -_-

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yay! It seems it works now! ^.^

But there is one thing left! ; )

The Cherry on the tip of the Cake XP

Any English Translation? :D

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There is a partial somewhere in the thread. fastest way would be to use the search thread tool to find it.

Their was mention of a full translation but that seemed to vanish into the aether so it's possible it proved too daunting a task for the person in question.