What's new

RPG RPG Maker [とらうま商事] Jumble Jokers (RJ180724)

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ180724] Jumble Jokers

There is a partial somewhere in the thread. fastest way would be to use the search thread tool to find it.

Their was mention of a full translation but that seemed to vanish into the aether so it's possible it proved too daunting a task for the person in question.
Yeah something about 17 000 of CG lines, managed to only do like 10 000, can't blame the person, too bad we couldn't get it

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yeah something about 17 000 of CG lines, managed to only do like 10 000, can't blame the person, too bad we couldn't get it
Whus?!? So much?!? o.0

There is a partial somewhere in the thread. fastest way would be to use the search thread tool to find it.

Their was mention of a full translation but that seemed to vanish into the aether so it's possible it proved too daunting a task for the person in question.
Damn! :(

I used the search thing but I couldn´t find any Translation = (

Is there really one? = /

Last edited by a moderator:

micre23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn! :(

I used the search thing but I couldn´t find any Translation = (

Is there really one? = /
Here is a link to the partial

ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29870

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The author's website disappeared. Does anyone know where he has gone?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The author's website disappeared. Does anyone know where he has gone?
So, my takes:
Since his provider contract ends Jan 31st, after January the site will go poof.

Since he's not the type to post updates anyway he'll just focus on the next game (and that it'll take years to finish anyway)

So in the remaining days he plan to introduce characters for the next game here.
He's simply the type that's bad at keeping up a blog so he's letting it die until he actually have something worth showing (which, by his word, will take years)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He's simply the type that's bad at keeping up a blog so he's letting it die until he actually have something worth showing (which, by his word, will take years)
Indeed, we had an entire conversation about this over a month ago. Well, while this is bumped and it's fresh in my mind, I saved the previews of the (mostly) new heroines so that when they disappeared after the blog's shutdown, I could reupload them elsewhere. Here they are, for those of you who missed our earlier conversation:

This wait will be fun. I know it's a fruitless endeavor, especially this early, but I still check the game's DLsite page every so often in hopes that a new blog will eventually be posted. Technically, there's an official DLsite blog for the circle, but they've never used it and all that it contains is a link to the Jumble Jokers store page.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Indeed, we had an entire conversation about this over a month ago. Well, while this is bumped and it's fresh in my mind, I saved the previews of the (mostly) new heroines so that when they disappeared after the blog's shutdown, I could reupload them elsewhere. Here they are, for those of you who missed our earlier conversation:

This wait will be fun. I know it's a fruitless endeavor, especially this early, but I still check the game's DLsite page every so often in hopes that a new blog will eventually be posted. Technically, there's an official DLsite blog for the circle, but they've never used it and all that it contains is a link to the Jumble Jokers store page.
What was the "wait time" for this one? one year? damn.
Well i have some other games to wait out earlier, too bad 2 of them dissapeared or the blogs ceased to update

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What was the "wait time" for this one? one year? damn.
Well i have some other games to wait out earlier, too bad 2 of them dissapeared or the blogs ceased to update
It depends how you count. Certainly some of the stuff that's in Jumble Jokers was in Escape from Demon City, which is circa 2009. However, I doubt that all of the time between the two was spent developing Jumble Jokers. So basically: no-one knows - though I seem to remember the author thinking the next game will take 2-3 years to make.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Probably the best non-animated combat rape H-game I've ever played, and I've already played all the super-popular ones here such "Princess Sacrifice," "Moral Sword Asagi," "Maiden Snow," etc. Just wish there was more enemy types and a lust/corrupt stat that can change dialogue instead of the girls just crying "No, no, no" all the time.

Polul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Jumble Jokers suffers from a distinct lack of anal.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jumble Jokers suffers from a distinct lack of anal.
Technically there's some with the worms (blonde and pink-haired heroines get doubly penetrated), and I believe that the slugs crawl up in there, too. Never really paid close attention to their attacks, though, as I didn't really care about them.

The creator is still pushing out bug fixes, by the way, though I'm not sure what they're fixing at this point. The lack of a blog makes it tougher to keep on top of that.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is ver. 1.15 somewhere to find?
All of the updates have been bug fixes and have never made much of a difference for me, but if someone is actually having trouble with the last version of the game I uploaded, I can go ahead and upload the latest one. It's been almost two months without an update, but I still check every so often just in case. The lack of a blog makes it tough to know if they're done with this one and have fully moved on to the sequel or not.

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

All of the updates have been bug fixes and have never made much of a difference for me, but if someone is actually having trouble with the last version of the game I uploaded, I can go ahead and upload the latest one. It's been almost two months without an update, but I still check every so often just in case. The lack of a blog makes it tough to know if they're done with this one and have fully moved on to the sequel or not.
Well i found it by now. Ofc not without receiving a silly -rep about buy it instead of begging. :D

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At the risk of getting anyone's hopes up, all of my Mega links stopped working a month or two ago and I was asked again today if I could upload the latest version (i.e. 1.15), so I went ahead and finally did it. I'm only bumping this in lieu of sneaking it into an older post of mine because I've also noticed that none of the Nyaa replacements have even the older versions available, so if any of the reuploaders want to host a torrent for it to make it easier for others to find outside of this site, be my guest.

Attachments

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

At the risk of getting anyone's hopes up, all of my Mega links stopped working a month or two ago and I was asked again today if I could upload the latest version (i.e. 1.15), so I went ahead and finally did it. I'm only bumping this in lieu of sneaking it into an older post of mine because I've also noticed that none of the Nyaa replacements have even the older versions available, so if any of the reuploaders want to host a torrent for it to make it easier for others to find outside of this site, be my guest.
cool, at least having something just in case the uploads dissapear.

Also, has anybody seen the new blog of the dev? or still hasn't done one?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man, this Fall is becoming more and more better.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Question: Where did you find the images? His blog doesn't work for me...

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Question: Where did you find the images? His blog doesn't work for me...
He closed down his blog soon after he announced the new game, since he said it was going to take him years to finish it and they didn't see the point of keeping one up (I assume money played a part in it, but then again, the DLsite-hosted blog they evidently refuse to use is free, as far as I know). We had a discussion about all of this back around December or so (just a page or three back, guys!), and I saved all of the new pictures and reuploaded them to an image hosting site in preparation for when the blog went down. As far as I know, there's no new blog that's popped up anywhere else, either, so I assume we're going to be in the dark for a good while; just remember that the author said that the new game was probably going to take a few years.

Last edited: