What's new

RPG RPG Maker [とらうま商事] Jumble Jokers (RJ180724)

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh dear, this bump had me excited. I think this is my favourite rpgmaker game of all time.

This got a full translation?? I remember it only getting a partial and that's it.

I tried to translate it but since every enemy had the same dialogue it was a pain to just remove the "enemy" and place it's name
I dunno what format you get the strings in but can you use regex to pattern match on the repetitive words/phrases? Save time copy/pasting?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This got a full translation?? I remember it only getting a partial and that's it.

I tried to translate it but since every enemy had the same dialogue it was a pain to just remove the "enemy" and place it's name
Oh no, sorry for the confusion. It's still just the partial. I'm just using the partial with AGTH and it's understandable enough. The dialogue isn't too complex, but it's pretty humorous. Would be a great game for a complete translation though.

Does anybody know how to lower arousal?

Last edited:

Omega9111

Reputation score
Re: [RJ180724] Jumble Jokers

At the risk of getting anyone's hopes up, all of my Mega links stopped working a month or two ago and I was asked again today if I could upload the latest version (i.e. 1.15), so I went ahead and finally did it. I'm only bumping this in lieu of sneaking it into an older post of mine because I've also noticed that none of the Nyaa replacements have even the older versions available, so if any of the reuploaders want to host a torrent for it to make it easier for others to find outside of this site, be my guest.

You know about the same Japanese location problem and you get a screen for that error but ..... I get the following (sorry, I do not have screenshots but my PC does not allow it) '' Graphics / Windowskins / 001-blue01 ' ' more or less so

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You know about the same Japanese location problem and you get a screen for that error but ..... I get the following (sorry, I do not have screenshots but my PC does not allow it) '' Graphics / Windowskins / 001-blue01 ' ' more or less so
I'd be lying if I said I understand the problem completely, but it seems to me that you don't have your locale set to Japanese (either by literally changing it to Japanese in your 'Region and Language' settings, under the 'Administrative' tab, or otherwise using Locale Emulator or NTLEAS to emulate Japanese locale) AND/OR you don't have the RPG Maker XP RTP (run-time-package) installed. Which is needed.
I believe.

EDIT: PS - Try not to double-post. *wink*

Omega9111

Reputation score
I'd be lying if I said I understand the problem completely, but it seems to me that you don't have your locale set to Japanese (either by literally changing it to Japanese in your 'Region and Language' settings, under the 'Administrative' tab, or otherwise using Locale Emulator or NTLEAS to emulate Japanese locale) AND/OR you don't have the RPG Maker XP RTP (run-time-package) installed. Which is needed.
I believe.

EDIT: PS - Try not to double-post. *wink*

I already did everything literally, I had to configure my region to Japan as part of the problem but it is different from the aforementioned how to solve that problem and even resorted to changing my location to the Japanese country, however I get that text with that error

PS: sorry qwp

zipetya

Reputation score
I already did everything literally, I had to configure my region to Japan as part of the problem but it is different from the aforementioned how to solve that problem and even resorted to changing my location to the Japanese country, however I get that text with that error

PS: sorry qwp
Oh well...
So, the very basic of basics; what you need to do to be able to play Japanese RPG Maker games (99% of the time), is to change your system locale to Japanese. NOT the location, NOT the format, but the 'Language for non-Unicode programs' to Japanese. Which can be set under the 'Administrative' tab in the 'Region and Language' settings. Google it if you need more aid in the matter.
You can circumvent this if you so choose, by using the programs NTLEAS or Locale Emulator to run the game (which should work most of the time).

Also, I think you need to have RPGMaker XP RTP installed, cause that file the error message is about is, I believe, part of the RTP.
Also also, if such an error message shows up, and you...can't have screenshots, you can just hit CTRL+C (copy) when the error message window pops up, and then just CTRL+V (paste) it somewhere (like here, while typing a post). Maybe this will help...

Omega9111

Reputation score
Oh well...
So, the very basic of basics; what you need to do to be able to play Japanese RPG Maker games (99% of the time), is to change your system locale to Japanese. NOT the location, NOT the format, but the 'Language for non-Unicode programs' to Japanese. Which can be set under the 'Administrative' tab in the 'Region and Language' settings. Google it if you need more aid in the matter.
You can circumvent this if you so choose, by using the programs NTLEAS or Locale Emulator to run the game (which should work most of the time).

Also, I think you need to have RPGMaker XP RTP installed, cause that file the error message is about is, I believe, part of the RTP.
Also also, if such an error message shows up, and you...can't have screenshots, you can just hit CTRL+C (copy) when the error message window pops up, and then just CTRL+V (paste) it somewhere (like here, while typing a post). Maybe this will help...

Well, I will try to use the local emulator program and well, I already installed the said RPG MAKER VX ACE although it was not like you said (I hope it is not the main problem of all this) and then I will also install RPG maker XP as you indicate to me later install it also, also with the emulator I put my schedule in ozaka, japan ..... in fact there can be incompatibilities in those RPG maker versions?

zipetya

Reputation score
^ This game was made with and uses RPGMaker XP (not VX or VXAce). To be able to run it, you need
1) RPGMaker XP RTP: download (en) or (jp).
2) To run the game in Japanese system locale: either change it manually the way I told above (needs a restart), or use Locale Emulator or NTLEAS to run the game. (and read their instructions)

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
blog update ( )

Google translate:

Dev just posted a small update regarding the UI or the menu where you can see the characters

The RPG is going to be MV (i think)

People are asking for some monsters/enemies. Wish they would add like a reptile beast or primate.
(New enemies in pictures: Human and Fly)

ATM the game is still ahead from completion but they are making a lot of tricks (whatever that means?)

OP
S

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yep, definitely looks like RPG MV in those screenshots. However, the dev is getting super-degenerate by including human-human sex in this game. Can't we go back to the good times where the girls were having sex with only slimes, giant worms, spiders, etc?

/s

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yep, definitely looks like RPG MV in those screenshots. However, the dev is getting super-degenerate by including human-human sex in this game. Can't we go back to the good times where the girls were having sex with only slimes, giant worms, spiders, etc?

/s
No, slims, tentacles, and bugs are boring, dogs, horses, and orcs only. Gorillas and chimps are perhaps even better. Though yes, I do agree that human men are just boring, unless its NTR/corruption sex with the fattest, ugliest, oldest man, in which case its amazing.

Speaking of horses, there were no horses in the prevous game, hopefully there will be some horse cocks in this one.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Big OOF for todays blog update.

Characters from the previous game will be in the 2nd game as NPC's .

Short green haired girl had her glasses removed for whatever reason? But the sprite appears that she is wearing them.

Time to the game to be finished: till year 2020. and the dev said MAYBE.. God damn

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Big OOF for todays blog update.

Characters from the previous game will be in the 2nd game as NPC's .

Short green haired girl had her glasses removed for whatever reason? But the sprite appears that she is wearing them.

Time to the game to be finished: till year 2020. and the dev said MAYBE.. God damn
So pretty much abandon all hope. Though most of us probably already have.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So pretty much abandon all hope. Though most of us probably already have.
The developer did say that they expected the new game to take a few years back when they first announced it at the beginning of 2017, so a 2020 estimate is keeping in line with that. It was posted about and discussed a little bit back then, though they shut down their old site soon afterwards and you can't see the blog post any longer.

buggernuts

Reputation score
Can't load any version of the game including trials. Always crashes and says failed to load bitmap once you enter the game. The text is also missing, there's blank spaces where any text should be. It's weird.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Can't load any version of the game including trials. Always crashes and says failed to load bitmap once you enter the game. The text is also missing, there's blank spaces where any text should be. It's weird.
The game use wolf rpg for engine.
You need to have japanese local setting on your computer or use a good emulating software like Local Emulator to have text and not blank space.

As for the missing file, it's most likely due to non japanese local setting, the computer can't make head or tail of the japanese and screw the name -> back to using japanese local or emulating. It might pass if you uncompress the archive using emulating tool and play the game without any japanese symbol in the path name... depend on the game itself.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Does anybody know how to lower arousal?
As someone else said, rest at the inn.
But if you mean that your arousal raises WAY too quickly by enemies, their sensitivity is too high (Its a stat raising on each action on a certain spot of girls body)
Go the town. Most bottom-right entry into the building. He sells use items called ".... V" ".... A" and "....B" (forgot what stood before them). They lower >V<aginal, Breast and Anal sensitivity on use.

(He also sells the items to remove the parasites you can catch in the game. These you can use infitinitely)

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Blog update:

Enemies now can gang-up with a character, therefore if you wish to rescue her you will need to spend more characters using the "help". Okay mechanic, but it will be a real pain with the 6-5 enemy encounters.

Looks that each character will have different poses when being grabbed by how many enemies