What's new

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is a partial translation for the sequel to the well-loved Naked Order, Naked Plus! This release incorporates Wutermelon's work here (thank you) with my work before & after release. Inside you will find translated UI! Minigames! The intro! 24 photoedited pics! Quest summaries, choices, minigame explanations, items, character tags, the newgame+ and recollection rooms, the perk system, and more!

What remains in JP: dialogue. Lots and lots of dialogue.

*Download Instructions*

If you simply want to play, download the Data+Pics version and drag 'n drop the files into the game directory after extracting the wolf archive. Here is a guide.
If you'd like to use this patch as a base, download the WolfTrans version so you can make modifications as you wish.

Wait, you mean you translated two entire tabletop RPGs in a game about flashing, and you didn't even get to all the flashing?
Well... yes.

I've bitten off more than I can chew when it comes to projects recently. This is a public release for others to use as they see fit. For example, Wutermelon has recently been in contact with a seemingly-reliable group which might continue the translation from here. Nice work! I hope something of mine can plant the seed for a full patch.

Now that that's out of the way, let me show off the game a little. Should be more than possible to play when combined with MTL. It's fun, so try it!

Quest Summary/Instructions

Streaking

Tabletop RPG's

Blast from the Past (NewGame+ Room)

Chalkboard Graffiti

Rin says have fun!

*Update* (April 30, 2017)
Made a silly mistake in one of the pics I shopped. The patches have been updated to v1.01.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ180803] NAKED☆PLUS

For all you fans of the original Naked Order, I've also ported the work of ULMF's own myrubbish and a nameless anon from version 1.12 to version 1.2!
Among other things, it features exciting new adventures in an arcade with Rin's friend Emi.

Changelog from 1.05
- Added & changed H scenes, added message skip, included CGs, etc.
- Various new scenes including 1 new extended ending
- 1 new minigame

I've also contributed 5 image tl's. Download the text file to get your pic of the regular patch (for playing) or the Wolf Trans patch (for working on).
Questions/comments? You know where to find me.

Enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited:

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh my, Etory, you certainly are on a roll lately! We could certainly use more translators like you in this community. Also, don't worry about your backlog, we're both sorta similar like that, only that I need to pick up more than one project at a time so as to bring variety into my work. Otherwise I'd end up dropping something after getting bored with it after a while and move on to something else. *sigh* It's what it is, sadly. But aside from that, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work! Consider me a fan! ;)

Last edited:
OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh my, Etory, you certainly are on a roll lately! We could certainly use more translators like you in this community. Also, don't worry about your backlog, we're both sorta similar like that, only that I need to pick up more than one project at a time so as to bring variety into my work. Otherwise I'd end up dropping something after getting bored with it after a while and move on to something else. *sigh* It's what it is, sadly. But aside from that, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work! Consider me a fan! ;)
Thanks, I appreciate that!
Like you, I can see the attraction to more variety. But I've let it get pretty bad... right now I'm struggling to release work that was mostly finished 5 months ago! Haven't made much time for checking out other people's releases either.

By the way, I reserved a post under the OP because I have a small surprise coming up - yet another contribution to the Naked Order series. Before getting anyone's hopes too high, it is another partial :eek:. Still, should be a pleasant surprise once I get everything 'round for release.

Lastly, if anyone has any questions, suggestions, or encounters any issues with this patch (already caught a typo or two), feel free to post or drop me a PM. Thanks!

ConaxConax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, I appreciate that!
Like you, I can see the attraction to more variety. But I've let it get pretty bad... right now I'm struggling to release work that was mostly finished 5 months ago! Haven't made much time for checking out other people's releases either.

By the way, I reserved a post under the OP because I have a small surprise coming up - yet another contribution to the Naked Order series. Before getting anyone's hopes too high, it is another partial :eek:. Still, should be a pleasant surprise once I get everything 'round for release.

Lastly, if anyone has any questions, suggestions, or encounters any issues with this patch (already caught a typo or two), feel free to post or drop me a PM. Thanks!
I wonder that the surprise will be!

I've done some translation work on this myself but I don't know how (or if) you'd want it, it's probably not that advanced but it's in a text file that's 120KB or 85k chars, too big to post either way.

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wonder what the surprise will be!

I've done some translation work on this myself but I don't know how (or if) you'd want it, it's probably not that advanced but it's in a text file that's 120KB or 85k chars, too big to post either way.
Clearly it was a surprise I forgot about *cough* didn't get out in a meaningful amount of time. Oy vey.

I won't keep anyone in suspense: last year I noticed a newer version of the fan favorite Naked Order was out, featuring brand new scenarios (sneaking around nude in an arcade w/ your friend Emi), new minigames, etc. So I ported the translation to the newest version, did some proofediting, even tl'ed some images. I couldn't spare any tl time after that, though, but I'll release the patch and my progress along with it for everyone's enjoyment.

Maybe you can be the one to pick it up, ConaxConax! One can only hope!

ConaxConax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Clearly it was a surprise I forgot about *cough* didn't get out in a meaningful amount of time. Oy vey.

I won't keep anyone in suspense: last year I noticed a newer version of the fan favorite Naked Order was out, featuring brand new scenarios (sneaking around nude in an arcade w/ your friend Emi), new minigames, etc. So I ported the translation to the newest version, did some proofediting, even tl'ed some images. I couldn't spare any tl time after that, though, but I'll release the patch and my progress along with it for everyone's enjoyment.

Maybe you can be the one to pick it up, ConaxConax! One can only hope!
Quick question: Did you post the fresh updated t/l for Naked Order anywhere in particular? Don't know if I'm looking in the wrong places or if it's simply private.

I'm also having some trouble editing Wolf files at all unfortunately, but if I can topple this hurdle then I can start to dig in..!

Last edited:
OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Quick question: Did you post the fresh updated t/l for Naked Order anywhere in particular? Don't know if I'm looking in the wrong places or if it's simply private.

I'm also having some trouble editing Wolf files at all unfortunately, but if I can topple this hurdle then I can start to dig in..!
Nope, got off course again! I'm upping them now; I'll make it a proper post later.

If you need a hand with Wolf I can give some tips. There's also a (mostly) English version floating around. PM me and let me know what ails you.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Etory the link to your game is dead Can you reupload them?

raikiri0311

Lurker
Reputation score
I cant get it to work for some reason, I downloaded the Data and Picture Folder and dragged it into the Folder to replace it with the old ones.
some things are in english now but most is still in japanese, what did I do wrong?
I tried to do the wolf guide Thing, but couldnt get anything out of it.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I cant get it to work for some reason, I downloaded the Data and Picture Folder and dragged it into the Folder to replace it with the old ones.
some things are in english now but most is still in japanese, what did I do wrong?
I tried to do the wolf guide Thing, but couldnt get anything out of it.
I can see that you are new so I shall answer. If you check the thread title it states it's a partial translation. Which almost always means basic interface/skills/items, and sometime intro quests starting areas but not always.
So in short you did nothing wrong, that all the patch changes.

raikiri0311

Lurker
Reputation score
thx for the answer
The Thing is you can see some pictures with quest text in english such as the mini games, for me they are still in japanese tho and not english.
And its hard to do a mini game when you have no idea whats going on.^^

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
thx for the answer
The Thing is you can see some pictures with quest text in english such as the mini games, for me they are still in japanese tho and not english.
And its hard to do a mini game when you have no idea whats going on.^^
Not sure then, if you unpacked the data.wolf file, then copied over the files in the now extracted folder, then renamed or deleted data.wolf in the base directory it should work. Check to makes sure nothing is write protected and all the happy jazz.

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not sure then, if you unpacked the data.wolf file, then copied over the files in the now extracted folder, then renamed or deleted data.wolf in the base directory it should work. Check to makes sure nothing is write protected and all the happy jazz.
Yep, like lyaerial says my immediate hunch is that you didn't extract the data.wolf file quite right. Once you extract it make sure to rename it too, or else the game won't use the pics or text from the patch.

If you still can't quite get it, go ahead and pm me later. Cheers.

raikiri0311

Lurker
Reputation score
I tried it again and this time it seems to work.
Thank you both for the quick help. :)

GhostFaceLoser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can someone upload the game pre-patched all ready this is a pain in the fucking ass to do!!

legendbone

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi Etory. I'm very new to this, so can you show me how to use the wolftrans? I access the web page, install the ruby but don't know how to use it. The instruction there was very unclear. Thank you very much

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
GhostFaceLoser said:
can someone upload the game pre-patched all ready this is a pain in the fucking ass to do!!
Aw man, even using the data+pics version? Should take you <2 minutes to do. I'd offer prepatched but my connection is awful. Shoot me a pm and maybe I can help.

legendbone said:
Hi Etory. I'm very new to this, so can you show me how to use the wolftrans? I access the web page, install the ruby but don't know how to use it. The instruction there was very unclear. Thank you very much
Hi there legendbone. The wolftrans version is kinda complicated, to be honest. That version's for folks who want to pick up the translation from where I left off. If you just want to play, I'd dl the other version (the instructions are in the OP in the linked thread and the txt file).

If you're still curious about wolftrans, send me a pm and I'll tell you.

u5ern4m3123

Reputation score

For all you fans of the original Naked Order, I've also ported the work of ULMF's own myrubbish and a nameless anon from version 1.12 to version 1.2!
Among other things, it features exciting new adventures in an arcade with Rin's friend Emi.

Changelog from 1.05
- Added & changed H scenes, added message skip, included CGs, etc.
- Various new scenes including 1 new extended ending
- 1 new minigame

I've also contributed 5 image tl's. Download the text file to get your pic of the regular patch (for playing) or the Wolf Trans patch (for working on).
Questions/comments? You know where to find me.

Enjoy!
Where did you find the updated version in Japanese? After searching around, I can only find either the pre-patched 1.05 english version, or dead links for 1.2.

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Where did you find the updated version in Japanese? After searching around, I can only find either the pre-patched 1.05 english version, or dead links for 1.2.
Nothing too special, I got it straight from the tap (read: I bought a copy).

PM me if you're having difficulties.