What's new

RPG RPG Maker [だるま屋] プリンセスナイト ローズ / Princess Knight Rose (RJ181079)

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This got announced some time ago. Tentacle stuff.

I tried the demo and the "intro" stuff is a bit long. Basicly the princess makes a trip to some town and goes to investigate an abandoned mine. The mine seems to have something fleshy inside... First H-scene there but the game crashes due to some error while trying to disrobe her.

There's no screenshots on dlsite yet but the demo had some "tutorial" pictures inside. Here's one to give an idea of what kind of H-stuff there is going to be:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ181079] プリンセスナイト ローズ

Well, from the demo you won't get much, it's solid story wise and seems promising for what may come.
However, we've been deceived many times before, so better not hold our breath.
Anyway, it's a game I'll be waiting for October, if it comes at that time.

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I guess this game isnt that good that no reply around here.
Well,I need some help here like
-how to get 300 000 gold after being captured and prisoned?
-how to get her breast larger?
-which job that gives the most gold when you're in prison?

You can now download this game in hentai-share.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Breast enlargement can be achieved through one of the punishment scenes, which can be reached by failing to hit a payment milestone, or attempting to flee the town (talk the the wall of guards basically). Once you enter the punishment room the guy on the right can give you the breast enlargement punishment, one option in the scene leaves you with largeish tits while another continues the scene and leaves you with colossal funbags.

I'm also having issues with figuring out how to earn money, mostly due to the fact that ITHVNR, my go to text hooker, isn't working on this game, so I'm stumbling around in the dark a fair bit. Does anyone know of another text hooker that works with windows 10 post-creators update?

Mick2000

Reputation score
dear god, this game have long intro which no one care (at least i don't). it's all quiet fun at the cave until you get out, enslaved, and forced to pay ridiculous amount of money. this game really took 180 degree change from dungeon explorer to "paying debt" game. does anyone know how to earn money the "right" way? and how do you make her breast larger? there's a picture of her larger without doubt.

EDIT: 1 minute late^

Trevelontous

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get the groups of tentacles to move so you can activate the switch on the floor that has the big monster charge at you? Can't seem to find a way to get them to move.

Mick2000

Reputation score
alright, here a little tips for those who don't care about the gameplay and just want the "thing" right away.
just try to game over it like get yourself pretty much corrupted, got the corrupted ending when the guard punish me and enlarge the breast for the second time and he give me 2 choice but before thing happen my meter already hit the limit (the number below MP reach -500 or so) and the game give me 1 of 5 bad end (at least that what i found).
after that the game just throw you into the gallery room where everything pretty much unlocked. no clothes? talk to the vendor top left. no money? snatch some at the table. character stat don't suit your taste? modify her with all the orb at left table (the blue one modify her body). want to see all the CG? everything here (maybe) at the right side of the room. first several row just give the CG while the one next to a stone are scene which take you to the place where thing happen, but be careful cause the scene pretty much bugged out like when you play certain scene, it continue the game and start counting down the day again.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get the groups of tentacles to move so you can activate the switch on the floor that has the big monster charge at you? Can't seem to find a way to get them to move.
you don't make them move, you find a way to turn the switch from the back. remember the hallway between checkpoint and the big monster? try hitting the left wall, one of them connect with the room that have the switch

Trevelontous

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
you don't make them move, you find a way to turn the switch from the back. remember the hallway between checkpoint and the big monster? try hitting the left wall, one of them connect with the room that have the switch
Thanks it worked. I definitely checked the walls before because they looked to be connected and had that exclamation mark on the "think" option, but I didn't check far enough up I guess.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You can get past the tentacle guarding the rope by luring the other tentacle in the room right next to it. the two will pair off and move aside for you. You may need to find the room with paired off tentacles to the east then south of this first before it can happen.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Could someone please share a save after getting out of the tentacle cave?

Last edited:

itachi1996

Reputation score
Here is the right after the tentacle cave. You just need to wear clothes to get out. It took me an hour running around like an idiot ==

Let me know if there is any issue with the save.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Here is the right after the tentacle cave. You just need to wear clothes to get out. It took me an hour running around like an idiot ==

Let me know if there is any issue with the save.
Thank you, I was stuck at one of the earlier metal chests for some reason it just refused to open.

itachi1996

Reputation score
Thank you, I was stuck at one of the earlier metal chests for some reason it just refused to open.
I was stuck with the same issue. It's because the tentacles take away the heroine's item pouch thus you won't be able to pick up item or open chest. You have to go the magic circle to get it back.

PS: Also here is the for those who just want to see the scene.

leo87877

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
apparently i lost all my items at some point and now im stuck lol

Mick2000

Reputation score
apparently i lost all my items at some point and now im stuck lol
return to checkpoint and interact with the magic circle you cast. you can conjure a the backpack again to be able use your item (all item still intact).
you lost the backpack because you got assault so make sure you don't get caught next time.

Magster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
alright, here a little tips for those who don't care about the gameplay and just want the "thing" right away.
just try to game over it like get yourself pretty much corrupted, got the corrupted ending when the guard punish me and enlarge the breast for the second time and he give me 2 choice but before thing happen my meter already hit the limit (the number below MP reach -500 or so) and the game give me 1 of 5 bad end (at least that what i found).
after that the game just throw you into the gallery room where everything pretty much unlocked. no clothes? talk to the vendor top left. no money? snatch some at the table. character stat don't suit your taste? modify her with all the orb at left table (the blue one modify her body). want to see all the CG? everything here (maybe) at the right side of the room. first several row just give the CG while the one next to a stone are scene which take you to the place where thing happen, but be careful cause the scene pretty much bugged out like when you play certain scene, it continue the game and start counting down the day again.
Thank you ! One question about bad end. Can you rush limit meter and do the rest of the game or will it gave you directly a bad end ?

Status
Not open for further replies.