What's new

RPG RPG Maker [だるま屋] プリンセスナイト ローズ / Princess Knight Rose (RJ181079)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
ok I will ask how do I use rope on b4 area, nothing is working

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
that icepick you mentioned,how or where to get it in bunny bar?

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
Well, this game went from tentacle dungeon to humanoid prostitution sim pretty quickly. I'm disappointed, but that's alright I guess because not everybody wants a pure monster game. I'm just gonna go creep back to Lilia's Livelihood.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright, I've figured it out. I'm going to give the whole thing here so it's easier to refer to later:

Once you get caught, you'll want to do a few things:

Every morning, select the first option with the green soldier/guard guy (unconfirmed if this actually makes a difference) - after that, the third option until you can do the fourth escape option

In the first couple mornings, either fuck guys walking around for money (when they talk to you second option, first option, and put your clothes back on later) or fight the soldiers (hit the guy just before he attacks - left/right only, up/down strikes are too fast most of the time)

Your goal is 1,750 to buy the bunny suit (before you leave the guarded exit, the lady on the left sells clothes - you need options #5,6,&7)

While you're at it, during the day visit the south farm, talk to the three guys and get to the scarecrow for key #1, visit the tree below the bunny bar (East end of town) for #2, and at night (if all else fails, talk to the priest to get 10g and a fame boost to switch to night) - go to the stairs above the prison entrance (blonde guy's house), take the stairs down and check the open pot at the upper left corner.

With all three keys, in the market area check the rock right below the statues, go all the way down and talk to the guy at the top of the rope (by the by, if you somehow do not have a rope you can buy it from one of the merchants).

It will take a couple days before the guy that visits you every morning is ready. If you want to avoid getting punished the first time, earn 30,000g - bunny suit seems like your best bet for avoiding getting statuses if you care about that - but if I'm not mistaken during the day/night you'll need to eventually go to the shop where you fight the guards (5,000g, usually +1,000). Occasionally you might get stopped by the two girls - as far as I can tell except for the first time it happens it's a random event.

Anyway, once you're finally ready for the fourth option, you'll save the girl getting beaten on, take her to the cave, then leave the cave, take the south exit from the market place and talk to the guy near the building, then go back to the market place and talk to the blue haired girl by the right inn. Afterwards, end your day however you like, and head back down the next morning.

You get caught! Yay. So the next thing to do is talk to the succubus girl - it seems like you need about 150 estrus to trigger this, so if your max isn't that high (if you're speedrunning this area, this is likely the case) make sure to buy two potions (the first one) from the lady that shows up in the market place (nights, I think?). If I'm not mistaken, you'll need to talk to her twice: the first time, all you need to do is try and walk out, the second time you'll be put outside, the only NPC you absolutely need to talk to is the boy south of the bunny bar. Once you've done that, you can get the "ice pick" (I really did not pay attention to what it was) in the bunny bar.

End your day, and when guard guy comes, pick the second option. Talk to the blue haired girl at the inn, then advance the day into night in whatever way you want. Talk to the succubus girl for a scene, and then go back to the escape exit.

Congratulations, you've just gotten through this hellhole I've easily wasted six hours on.

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You get caught! Yay. So the next thing to do is talk to the succubus girl - it seems like you need about 150 estrus to trigger this, so if your max isn't that high (if you're speedrunning this area, this is likely the case) make sure to buy two potions (the first one) from the lady that shows up in the market place (nights, I think?). If I'm not mistaken, you'll need to talk to her twice: the first time, all you need to do is try and walk out, the second time you'll be put outside, the only NPC you absolutely need to talk to is the boy south of the bunny bar. Once you've done that, you can get the "ice pick" (I really did not pay attention to what it was) in the bunny bar.

End your day, and when guard guy comes, pick the second option. Talk to the blue haired girl at the inn, then advance the day into night in whatever way you want. Talk to the succubus girl for a scene, and then go back to the escape exit.

Congratulations, you've just gotten through this hellhole I've easily wasted six hours on.[/QUOTE]

When to talk to the succubus girl? During punishment or after that? and which boy is this located in the south of the bunny bar? there are many people there.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Any chance someone can tell me how to use the rope in b4 level of tentacle cave? Sorry I don't have desire to skip it I want to experience the game for what it is.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When to talk to the succubus girl? During punishment or after that? and which boy is this located in the south of the bunny bar? there are many people there.
You talk to the succubus girl after you've been caught trying to escape - talk at any time (when you wake up, go right instead of left to exit, if you're not sure where to find her), but her events will only trigger if your estrus (or whatever first stat is) is at least 150. Do note that if she starts the day by calling you "肉便器" you're probably in way too deep to actually make it out of town (if I'm not mistaken at that point the bunny bar guy will not even let you in - it might be possible to talk to the priest/soldier to get your "good" name back, but I haven't tried and I'm not sure you'd have enough time regardless). During the second time you talk to her, there's a scene where you walk outside at night. During this scene there are two, three NPCs maximum in the bunny bar area. Talk to the boy to end the second scene, talking to everyone isn't necessary (unless you want to).

As for the rope in B4: Do you actually have a rope in your inventory? If you talk to the guy with (orange/yellow) hair in the merchant area and he's selling rope, it means you don't have any. I really can't think of any reason you wouldn't be able to use it aside from the fact that you don't have it.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You talk to the succubus girl after you've been caught trying to escape - talk at any time (when you wake up, go right instead of left to exit, if you're not sure where to find her), but her events will only trigger if your estrus (or whatever first stat is) is at least 150. Do note that if she starts the day by calling you "肉便器" you're probably in way too deep to actually make it out of town (if I'm not mistaken at that point the bunny bar guy will not even let you in - it might be possible to talk to the priest/soldier to get your "good" name back, but I haven't tried and I'm not sure you'd have enough time regardless). During the second time you talk to her, there's a scene where you walk outside at night. During this scene there are two, three NPCs maximum in the bunny bar area. Talk to the boy to end the second scene, talking to everyone isn't necessary (unless you want to).

As for the rope in B4: Do you actually have a rope in your inventory? If you talk to the guy with (orange/yellow) hair in the merchant area and he's selling rope, it means you don't have any. I really can't think of any reason you wouldn't be able to use it aside from the fact that you don't have it.
that's cause you or know one else metioned I had to have pick to use rope

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
what to do on B1?
I had this room full of tentacles making love to each other and blocking the switch

itachi1996

Reputation score
what to do on B1?
I had this room full of tentacles making love to each other and blocking the switch
If you open the map, there will be an exclamation mark next to point A (the room with tentacle) indicate there is a secret passage to go to the other side.
Capture.PNG tempsnip.png

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
that's cause you or know one else metioned I had to have pick to use rope
Yeah, sorry, I was so wrapped up in the second part of the game there I thought you were talking about the bottom floor of the escape area out of town, and not the tentacle cave (it is possible to leave the tentacle cave without the rope).

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah, sorry, I was so wrapped up in the second part of the game there I thought you were talking about the bottom floor of the escape area out of town, and not the tentacle cave (it is possible to leave the tentacle cave without the rope).
Yeah now I am stuck on the area with the big tentacle boss, there is supposed to be a switch in the hallway between checkpoint and room with the boss, but only thing I found there was hscene were you land in a mob. I am starting to see were the author didn't think things through so well... :x

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah now I am stuck on the area with the big tentacle boss, there is supposed to be a switch in the hallway between checkpoint and room with the boss, but only thing I found there was hscene were you land in a mob. I am starting to see were the author didn't think things through so well... :x
post #53 might help you, and i'm pretty sure i didnt need my rope there. although there could be more than one method and using a rope might save you from a rape scene

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Alright, I've figured it out. I'm going to give the whole thing here so it's easier to refer to later:

Once you get caught, you'll want to do a few things:

Every morning, select the first option with the green soldier/guard guy (unconfirmed if this actually makes a difference) - after that, the third option until you can do the fourth escape option

In the first couple mornings, either fuck guys walking around for money (when they talk to you second option, first option, and put your clothes back on later) or fight the soldiers (hit the guy just before he attacks - left/right only, up/down strikes are too fast most of the time)

Your goal is 1,750 to buy the bunny suit (before you leave the guarded exit, the lady on the left sells clothes - you need options #5,6,&7)

While you're at it, during the day visit the south farm, talk to the three guys and get to the scarecrow for key #1, visit the tree below the bunny bar (East end of town) for #2, and at night (if all else fails, talk to the priest to get 10g and a fame boost to switch to night) - go to the stairs above the prison entrance (blonde guy's house), take the stairs down and check the open pot at the upper left corner.

With all three keys, in the market area check the rock right below the statues, go all the way down and talk to the guy at the top of the rope (by the by, if you somehow do not have a rope you can buy it from one of the merchants).

It will take a couple days before the guy that visits you every morning is ready. If you want to avoid getting punished the first time, earn 30,000g - bunny suit seems like your best bet for avoiding getting statuses if you care about that - but if I'm not mistaken during the day/night you'll need to eventually go to the shop where you fight the guards (5,000g, usually +1,000). Occasionally you might get stopped by the two girls - as far as I can tell except for the first time it happens it's a random event.

Anyway, once you're finally ready for the fourth option, ...
Do I need to get all the codes (from different customers/events/second option with green soldier) before I can get the fourth option?

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do I need to get all the codes (from different customers/events/second option with green soldier) before I can get the fourth option?
No, those codes (near as I can tell) are for decoding the statue message which tells you where the keys are. I might double check, but I'm pretty sure they aren't required to get out of town.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You need to have your rope with you, then you use it at the bottom/end of the corridor to progress to the next area (the orange sculpture things, I believe any side will do). Always remember to pick up the rope after you use it, in this situation too.
Umm don't think your thinking of the same corridor there isn't anything at the end of the corridor to latch onto.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Except that if you go there and have been already caught by the mob you won't be able to go in there

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.