What's new

RPG RPG Maker [だるま屋] プリンセスナイト ローズ / Princess Knight Rose (RJ181079)

Status
Not open for further replies.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Except that if you go there and have been already caught by the mob you won't be able to go in there
We're talking about totally different sections of the game, gunder. In your case, you probably just need to re-summon your equipment (stand on one of those big circled stars).

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
We're talking about totally different sections of the game, gunder. In your case, you probably just need to re-summon your equipment (stand on one of those big circled stars).
Nope any other ideas?
before taking that screenshoot I was wearing the gear, the result is the same weather you have gear on or not!

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright, help me out here - is the "monster bridge" with the stairs at the bottom still blocked off by the tentacle wall stuff? If not you just need to run down that and go up the stairs, I think.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Alright, help me out here - is the "monster bridge" with the stairs at the bottom still blocked off by the tentacle wall stuff? If not you just need to run down that and go up the stairs, I think.
Yep its still blocked off
and if try to sneak by just get caught

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yep its still blocked off
and if try to sneak by just get caught
have you cross the bridge from the left and go to the right side of the map yet... recalling my gold fish memory, I first moved to the right and did something. Then entered Z, opened Z'. Went to room ( A ) and found the switch blocked by mobs, got in from the yellow ( ! ) for the switch to open A

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
except if I try that the big monster grabs me as I said

AngleBoi7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
, still not out on that one.

Edit: lol, less than a day later.

Last edited:

ipwnyou1

Reputation score
So with the recollection save, I can't change my character clothes or change her state. She is in constant libido.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
after playing this game i have to say this is the most fucked up perverse hentai shit i have ever enjoyed. i actually feel a little dirty. especially as the story is actually quite good for a hentai game. pity there is no translation for this. though with the amount of stats and shit, even a partial would be a lot of work i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.