What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ185579] Dungeon Party / ダンジョンパーティー [English Translation]

bazeeeng

Reputation score

ULMF

Older game from danbo-rumansion. Has some of the mechanics from Panic Party (You could say this is the predecessor of panic party).
And one of my favorite games.
This might be a slow translation cause I've something to do, but the files are ready and the game's really short.
I'll do it when I've some spare time (I hope).

Game Ver : 1.03

Progress : Complete
It's finally done.

*Please support the developer by buying their games*

You need Enigma Virtual Box unpacker to decrypt the game before applying the patch.
You can download it .
Then just put the patch into the game file.

Update the Note about the Ending

*This translation may or may not be 100% accurate.

Last edited:

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
God yes. I was really hoping someone would pick this up after Panic Party was translated.

You're the best.

Oir

Reputation score
Panic party was fantastic! Really looking forward to your translation of the precursor! Thank you for taking it on!

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Really enjoyed panic party, excited to see how this is!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not contain link to translation. Thread Locked. PM me if you can provide a copy of / link to the translation, OP.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Link to partial added to OP. Thread unlocked.

noobloop

Reputation score
Super happy to see such fast progress on this, the other game by this team was fantastic. Thanks for working so hard on this! :D

OP
bazeeeng

bazeeeng

Reputation score
This should've been posted right a day or two after new year, but thanks to the flood it got delayed a bit more.

Also the main character is NOT a loli. She literally drinks alcohol and that means she's already legal in Japan (+18).
So back off FBI. This one is safe.

And enjoy masturbating the game.

Gummiel

Reputation score
Also the main character is NOT a loli. She literally drinks alcohol and that means she's already legal in Japan (+18).
So back off FBI. This one is safe.
That is irrelevant though, what matters is the characters LOOKS underage or not, plenty of games that put disclaimers at front with all characters are 18+ or similar and then have characters that clearly looks like they are like 10 sometimes. Also plenty of underage ppl even IRL that drinks alcohol, not that hard to get around that kind of laws in most countries in the first place :p

But thanks a lot for the translation still :)

Last edited:
OP
bazeeeng

bazeeeng

Reputation score
That is irrelevant though, what matters is the characters LOOKS underage or not, plenty of games that put disclaimers at front with all characters are 18+ or similar and then have characters that clearly looks like they are like 10 sometimes. Also plenty of underage ppl even IRL that drinks alcohol, not that hard to get around that kind of laws in most countries in the first place :p
Shhhh... don't tell them the truth...

Last edited:

Oir

Reputation score
Ooooo it's done! Thank you so much for your hard work! What a speedy translation and at first glance it looks like a great quality one too!

Much appreciated!

greg2902

Reputation score
Firstly, thank you for your hard work, much appreciated. Altough i can't download it because the link is dead T_T

Edit

Thank you for the new link, you are awesome

Last edited:

rizo

Reputation score
Thanks for the translation! Loved the first one so this is going to be fun!

Oir

Reputation score
You seem to be a fan of danbo rumansion. Have you played each of their games? Which is your favourite? Would you consider translating another one of their games or not something you've thought about yet?

OP
bazeeeng

bazeeeng

Reputation score
You seem to be a fan of danbo rumansion. Have you played each of their games? Which is your favourite? Would you consider translating another one of their games or not something you've thought about yet?
Actually I only have played Dungeon Party and Panic Party. That's why I translated them (And Rin > Millet).
Although I've never played their other games, some said Ghost Party was their best game. So, maybe I'll look into it, maybe... just maybe...

I've been thinking about the next project. If everything's according to the plan then...
Old game + P*kemon + WolfRPG

rizo

Reputation score
Actually I only have played Dungeon Party and Panic Party. That's why I translated them (And Rin > Millet).
Although I've never played their other games, some said Ghost Party was their best game. So, maybe I'll look into it, maybe... just maybe...

I've been thinking about the next project. If everything's according to the plan then...
Old game + P*kemon + WolfRPG
oh I'm excited to see what your next project is. Thanks for teh quality translations up to this point. :D

OP
bazeeeng

bazeeeng

Reputation score
Just added walkthrough for collecting all the scenes.