What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ189578-Inn my wife

flamingtorchholder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Been lazy in making this thread so i am just going to copy and paste this here

[I can't post links yet so i will have to edit this with the proper thread and game links When I can]

You will also have to click the quote to get to the attached link

Game Thread

and

If this ends up getting nuked then I will just keep uploading them as .txt files those seem to last longer

And thanks for the assist chiakisan

Ok I am done.

BIG WARNING
-I am in no way a real translator
-This was all done via machine translation+guestamation via context clues
-More then likely there will be completely mistranslated stuff in here. So much so that it could vastly alter a scene.
-Onomatopoeia- I suck at it and during the course of this translation If i couldn't find something simple I defaulted to just the romanization of the actual kanji(i think that's what it is, see the first warning).

Make a backup of your copy of the game before installing this just to be safe.

If you don't mind all of this and probably a few other issues go ahead and download and you should be able to figure out the rest.

If you do know japanese better than I and you want to suggest a proper translation for something that is completely wrong Please post in here or PM me and I will see about getting it fixed. I may not respond instantly but I frequent this sight pretty often.

Also Please purchase a copy from DLSITE if you can show this author we like this and want more.

Linking as an attach because I am the damn loch ness of lurkers lol and need more posts
Also if for some reason this does not work let me know and I will just upload the whole Data folder instead.
Happy Fapping

Last edited:

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: RJ189578-Inn my wife

Thanks a ton! Do you plan on continuing the translation once the author starts adding more content?

Last edited:

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for your hard work <3

OP
F

flamingtorchholder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the assist and yeah I do plan on doing that once he does update the game

can't even quote you because it has links lol

rllog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, the game looks really promising. Always welcome to see more translations!
But it's waaay too short as of now. Only 7 scenes, with 6 CGs is barely enough for an appetizer.

Noticed some grammatical mistakes - "your" instead of "you're" once or twice.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

nice job translation this one.
theres some missing translation and some minor error here and there, overall a good translation.
the game is simple and have potential, right now a bit thin of content. also, i think its going too fast, not much to make the wife urge for another cock.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the translation! Awesome name and cool little game

Is it just 8 scenes basically thats the hwole game? 4 with husband 4 with the guy?

FargoonU

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thankyou for your work !

jadorel

Reputation score

The translation is not working for me. I extracted the Data folder and moved all the files to it but the game is still in japanese.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The translation is not working for me. I extracted the Data folder and moved all the files to it but the game is still in japanese.
Did you first extract the rgss file and overwrite with the translation and then delete said rgss file?

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Double post for error.

Seems that something is broken, after talking to Kirk after the second night it seems to trow you into the recollection room with no way out even though you haven't finished the game.

el0d

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Double post for error.

Seems that something is broken, after talking to Kirk after the second night it seems to trow you into the recollection room with no way out even though you haven't finished the game.
Happened to me too. Though I had assumed it was just another ending, rather than a bug.

Last edited:

jadorel

Reputation score

Did you first extract the rgss file and overwrite with the translation and then delete said rgss file?
Yes, after I start it gives me an error saying its missing files.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes, after I start it gives me an error saying its missing files.
Make sure you are following all of the directions here. The only difference is that you copy the contents of the translation directly into the data folder.

OP
F

flamingtorchholder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another thing to note is that if you have the original rgss3a file in the folder still the game will still read that so you either have to move it out or delete it.
I don't know if renaming the file will work but i think it should as well.

If the issues persists I can see if we can troubleshoot this.

Last edited:

Feeeeea

Reputation score
why does this appears in the first page of completed-full after 3 fucking years of being completed? the quality of the forum is low

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
why does this appears in the first page of completed-full after 3 fucking years of being completed? the quality of the forum is low
Read the timestamp on the two posts above yours. If you still can't figure it out, you've got more important things to worry about.