What's new

[Complete - Full] (RJ189787) [SOUTH TREE] 痴漢の衝動/Urge to Molest

Shady Dealer

Reputation score
Psst! Hey, buddy, I got what you don't need and have what you probably don't want... like this translation!

This translation was created using Translation aggregator, Google translate, Yandex, Jisho, and various other sources. I have very minimal knowledge of Japanese. So don't expect %100 accurate translations. Please view the preview images to get a feel of how the text reads.

Dlsite Links:

Ulmf Links:
https://ulmf.org/threads/south-tree-no.9508/

Rough Patch Instructions
This method is going to be different than patching a traditional RPG maker games, so be sure the read the instructions carefully.
(Suck at making instructions so bear with me)

Patch Instructions

1. You will need three things: Fresh copy of the game version 1.20, Universal Extractor and my Patch File.

(If you have a version that is older than 1.20 then this method might not work for you)

You can download the extractor here:
You can buy the game here:

(Download the "UniExtract Installer" 5.3MB)

2. Install the Extractor (Just going to assume you know how to do this)

3. Once installed, open up Universal Extractor and you should be greeted with a small window

4. Under "Archive/Installer to extract" Select "..." and find the directory that your game
is located in.

5. Once found you're going to want to select the "tikannosyodo.exe" and click open.

6. Now we need to select a destination directory, I recommend creating a
New folder and setting the Destination directory there. (Up to you)

7. Click OK and let it extract (Should only take a few seconds depending on your PC)

8. Once done you should now have a data, locales and tyrano folder along with the game's exe file.

9. Simply drag/copy the contents of my partial patch in the same folder as the "痴漢の衝動.exe" game file.

10. Open up the game using the exe and you should be good to go!

Changelog
V2.01
- Corrected a few translations, slightly adjusted/rewrote a few lines of dialogue
*Fixed grammar, spellings, etc.

V2.0
  • Translation complete
  • Improved/Corrected previous translations in prologue and endings
*Rewrote some sentences to improve accuracy and readability
*Fixed certain command buttons displaying the wrong color
*Fixed certain command buttons displaying the wrong text (Still think I missed one)
*Fixed typos, misspellings, etc.

V1.1
-Translated Prolugue
-Translated Endings
-Translated Ending ED Report(s) (Evidence report? Police report? whatever its called)
*Debug mode menu buttons outputs translated
*Clear End List translated

V1.0
-Command buttons translated
-Title screen translated
-Debug mode menu translated
*Translated "Skip prologue" choice

This is my first translation, I have hardly any knowledge of Japanese whatsoever. I created this translation using Google Translate and Translation Aggregator. Before you get your pitchforks and torches, No I did not just copy and paste whatever Google spit out. I tried my best to make this a quality translation, a lot of guesswork went into this so don't expect 100% accurate translations.

Any feedback would be most appreciated, let me know if I made any mistakes, or if you feel that something should be translated differently. I'm thinking about translating the story but that might be out of my skill range with my lack of Japanese, I'll let you guys know in about two weeks or so. If someone with more knowledge and experience would like to improve upon my translation or decides to translate the whole thing, that would be fine with me just let me know in advance, I also wouldn't mind providing assistance. I would love to give this game the proper translation it deserves.

If I do decide to translate the story, I wouldn't mind some advice from someone who has knowledge when it comes to translating properly, or if I shouldn't because of my lack of knowledge on the subject.
(Because otherwise, I will probably butcher the translation)
If you have any trouble patching the game or run into issues let me know by posting on the thread or PMing me.

Lastly, support the developer they really deserve it!

EDIT1: It's been about 2 weeks, just here to say I am still working on the translation, Idk if I will translate the whole thing. I might just translate the endings, prologue, and some other minor stuff (If I'm happy with the quality of it). Just gonna leave this thread as "Complete-Partial" for now, I'll make a post in the thread when the translation has been updated.

EDIT2: Translation Done, still need to fix things, so expect another version to eventually come.
EDIT3: Translation officially finished. Clap Clap

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Shady Dealer

Shady Dealer

Reputation score
Translation updated to V1.1, Prologue and Endings translated along with some minor stuff, see changelog for more details.

As I said before it's not perfect or 100% accurate translation, I haven't tested everything so let me know if there is any broken text or crashes. (or if there are any spelling and grammatical errors)
Some sentences were hard to translate, so sorry if something sounds "off". I tried my best, I think it turned out somewhat decent. Hope you enjoy!

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Nice! I played this game before was good game. Hope to see you finish it!

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
I don't know if you also plan to translate the dialogue too, I'm trying it now, looks great. Thank you very much. And ... can you do decensored things too? :)

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
I don't know if you also plan to translate the dialogue too, I'm trying it now, looks great. Thank you very much. And ... can you do decensored things too? :)
Never mind, i was currently working on it.

OP
Shady Dealer

Shady Dealer

Reputation score
Never mind, i was currently working on it.
Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy with life stuff. I haven't really had time to work on this as much as I would've liked, but I do plan to finish translating this when I get time (no promises though).

To answer your question, I have no idea how to decensor stuff. If you're working on decensoring the images then best of luck friend, and thanks.

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy with life stuff. I haven't really had time to work on this as much as I would've liked, but I do plan to finish translating this when I get time (no promises though).

To answer your question, I have no idea how to decensor stuff. If you're working on decensoring the images then best of luck friend, and thanks.
if so, take your time, even though I really hope for it, I don't want to be push over. Just curious, I tried to translate some of the dialogues, but it really gave me a headache, so i giving up.
This is a sample of my work with the sensor so far. I can't call it perfect, but at least it's better than nothing.

Attachments

OP
Shady Dealer

Shady Dealer

Reputation score
Translation updated to V2.0, everything should be translated, and previous translations have been improved, see changelog for more details.

I was going to wait to release this and test it some more, but I think it’s better to release this now. This won’t be the last release, there are still things I need to fix/rewrite such as grammar, sentences, spelling, and bugs. This game had more text than I expected so It’s hard to fix every little thing I come across, it’s quite easy to delete a line of code by mistake. But you shouldn’t really encounter a lot of issues other than the occasional “odd” sentence, I’m working on fixing those. There's also some "interesting" text I need to look over.
If you put your thumb in her mouth and press the Talk button, her text is muffled/warped. Might of "overdone it" on some of those lines... >.> I'll probably adjust it later, or maybe leave it idk yet.

Anyways, I enjoyed translating this, I’m actually in the process of learning Japanese, I’ve only scratched the surface though.

The developer of this game is making a sequel called “Urge to Molest if/痴漢の衝動if”. So if you liked this game you should check it out:
(There is a demo)
https://ulmf.org/threads/south-tree-no-if-urge-to-molest-if-rj245378.12758/

Last edited:

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The description sounds like that hentai that released a while back where girl gets raped at bus stop.
Oh well I'll check this out, thanks for taking the time to translate it. :)

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Great stuff these short and simple games are nice, the atmosphere and theme matters more with H stuff and I like games that focus on that.

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Translation updated to V2.0, everything should be translated, and previous translations have been improved, see changelog for more details.

I was going to wait to release this and test it some more, but I think it’s better to release this now. This won’t be the last release, there are still things I need to fix/rewrite such as grammar, sentences, spelling, and bugs. This game had more text than I expected so It’s hard to fix every little thing I come across, it’s quite easy to delete a line of code by mistake. But you shouldn’t really encounter a lot of issues other than the occasional “odd” sentence, I’m working on fixing those. There's also some "interesting" text I need to look over.
If you put your thumb in her mouth and press the Talk button, her text is muffled/warped. Might of "overdone it" on some of those lines... >.> I'll probably adjust it later, or maybe leave it idk yet.

Anyways, I enjoyed translating this, I’m actually in the process of learning Japanese, I’ve only scratched the surface though.

The developer of this game is making a sequel called “Urge to Molest if/痴漢の衝動if”. So if you liked this game you should check it out:
(There is a demo)

Thx for your great work in translating this game and its great to see that there is a sequel cause i really enjoyed it.
Can i ask what the girl is using to refer to herself? Is it watashi and is it written in kanji or in hiragana?

OP
Shady Dealer

Shady Dealer

Reputation score
Thx for your great work in translating this game and its great to see that there is a sequel cause i really enjoyed it.
Can i ask what the girl is using to refer to herself? Is it watashi and is it written in kanji or in hiragana?
Watashi written in kanji. I could be wrong, but I didn't see watashi written in hiragana. I think there were only a "few" instances where the main heroine would refer to herself.

Toskboy

Reputation score

(There is a demo)
Here's to hoping you translate that one too.

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Watashi written in kanji. I could be wrong, but I didn't see watashi written in hiragana. I think there were only a "few" instances where the main heroine would refer to herself.
Ah thought so. Thx for the answer :)

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just finished playing the demo of the sequel.
There were 2 things that i missed in the first game and it seems the sequel has them.
The first thing was voice acting. Because of that i somewhat understood at least what the girl was saying.
The second thing would be anal. Thats also what i missed in the first one but it will be there in the second one.
Seems that it will be a very good sequel ^^

Sunspawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If the game is telling me that a file called update.ks is missing, does that mean I have an earlier version? Downloaded the one that was available from cat.

OP
Shady Dealer

Shady Dealer

Reputation score
If the game is telling me that a file called update.ks is missing, does that mean I have an earlier version? Downloaded the one that was available from cat.
Hmm, yeah you may have downloaded an older version. Make sure the game is version 1.20, or there might be issues. If you still having problems let me know.

Sunspawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, downloaded from a different source that had 1.20 and it works fine. Thanks for the translation.