What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ191638] Milky Quest

Rare_Cats

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Summary from dlsite.com/ecchi-eng :

When you wake up, you are in an unfamiliar place...
Where am I? Why am I here? Who... am I...?

But those things don't actually matter...
If you get to have sex with cute girls!!!

Pixel art battle fuck RPG!
4 stages with 20 characters!

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE191638.html

Full uncensored translation:

n.biyori.moe/NLrw3UIF

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just saying but I don't think that what the creator did is legal, unless the one that did the translation gives permission for it.

A translation is a derivative work that has the same rights as the main product, of course that's after it receives permission from the creator to do it, but even if the translator doesn't receive permission it falls under the same consideration as a mod, basically unless the creator of the main product opposes it then it is perfectly legal.

This is like a game that decides to integrate mods of the game into it and sells it as part of it without consent of the mod creator. Basically a dick move and illegal. Even more when we take into consideration that the mod doesn't earn profits, while the creator that decided to add it does.

P.D: Verified it, it's illegal, the use of a derivative product by the creator of the original product implies acceptance of the derivative product, which as a result means that the translation has the same rights as the original product.

Selling the game with the translation without consent of the creator of the translation is illegal, it's the same as if another person sold the game of the creator, it's quite a crime.

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No what the creator did was definitely illegal, regardless of whether or not a translation is legal that does not give the author of the original product the rights to the work.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
A translation is a derivative work that has the same rights as the main product, of course that's after it receives permission from the creator to do it, but even if the translator doesn't receive permission it falls under the same consideration as a mod, basically unless the creator of the main product opposes it then it is perfectly legal.

This is like a game that decides to integrate mods of the game into it and sells it as part of it without consent of the mod creator. Basically a dick move and illegal. Even more when we take into consideration that the mod doesn't earn profits, while the creator that decided to add it does.
I think the creator found a prepatched copy of the game and assumed the person who uploaded it was the same as the person who translated it.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I think the creator found a prepatched copy of the game and assumed the person who uploaded it was the same as the person who translated it.
I'm quite sure that's what happened. But the thing is that the creator is selling the original translator as if he was the one that uploaded it with the game on pirate sites.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
And how is that worse than sharing the game illegally ? We don't really have any grounds to criticize him for doing this.
Because the translator didn't share the game?, people share it among themselves, the translator just did a translation for the game and in fact any game that you see a fan translation obtain increased sales on dlsite because people just buy the game and patch it with the translation.

Of course a good part will download the game and then add the translation, in fact pirates sites will give the game pre-patched as a download.

So yeah, it is much worse to steal the work of others to sell it rather than making a translation without authorization. Even more it is still worse to steal the work of others compared to sharing the game illegally. I think this much is obvious.

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Of course translators don't share the games, but we do and we do it on the very same sites translators post their translations on, you know what complicity means right ? You can't pretend that one has nothing to do with the other, if ULMF forbid people from sharing games you'd have a point.
I find it weird to act all shocked when the japanese use work that was provided for FREE and without any demands attached to it (such as "Please do not use this translation for your game without contacting me first") when we ourselves will also happily steal (to use your own words) the work of others. There is nothing illegal with what he did.
And yes translations from ULMF boost sales, but do you know what boost sales even further ? Yes, translations on DLSite/Mangagamer/JAST USA/Steam. Should have the japanese dev at least contacted the translator first ? Yeah that would have been better, but then again do people on ULMF ask them before uploading their games ? Has the translator even asked the developper before making his translation and sharing it ? You can't complain about what he did when we do worse. There's nothing wrong with using free work someone did on your game, especially when that work is shared on a site where your game is illegally shared.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Of course translators don't share the games, but we do and we do it on the very same sites translators post their translations on, you know what complicity means right ? You can't pretend that one has nothing to do with the other, if ULMF forbid people from sharing games you'd have a point.
I find it weird to act all shocked when the japanese use work that was provided for FREE and without any demands attached to it (such as "Please do not use this translation for your game without contacting me first") when we ourselves will also happily steal (to use your own words) the work of others. There is nothing illegal with what he did.
And yes translations from ULMF boost sales, but do you know what boost sales even further ? Yes, translations on DLSite/Mangagamer/JAST USA/Steam. Should have the japanese dev at least contacted the translator first ? Yeah that would have been better, but then again do people on ULMF ask them before uploading their games ? Has the translator even asked the developper before making his translation and sharing it ? You can't complain about what he did when we do worse. There's nothing wrong with using free work someone did on your game, especially when that work is shared on a site where your game is illegally shared.
You don't have any logic with you, so making a translation means complicity?!, my god that's the most absurd thing I have ever read.

Think a bit for a second, if they were going to do translations on dlsite/mangagamer/jast usa/steam we wouldn't need fan translations. But I'm truly shocked with you, exactly how is it possible that a translator can stop people from sharing a game?, how can that be complicity?. The weird thing is that rather than reach an agreement with the translator to actually sell it you think it's right for the creator to directly sell it as his without even crediting or talking with the translator.

Next time why don't you propose that game creators can sell all mods made for their game?, because just so you know, a translation like this falls under the mod category. You do it for FREE for people to enjoy it, not for the creator to just suddenly decide to take it and sell it.

I just can't believe what you wrote.

P.D: Learn to read, "it is much worse to steal the work of others to sell it" rather than making a translation without authorization. Even more "it is still worse to steal the work of others compared to sharing the game illegally".

If you want to use my words against me, at least read it correctly. I only consider it stealing if it is sold later on, japanese games without official translation never considered me as their target public.

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I only consider it stealing if it is sold later on, japanese games without official translation never considered me as their target public.
no that's still stealing but you are right about everything you said
honesty though since it is a free translation as long as the translator accredited for there work the developer can legally sell it like that as long as they keep the price the same as the untranslated copy,

PneumaticDynamo

Reputation score
That is his selfishness. They are selfish. If he bought the game to play and even translate it isn't wrong but if he didn't, it is. So he and his friends face punishment for their private caper in this and by the queer pacific islander "creator" who - without the ability to a legal recourse due to her small-time nature - used a more vicious method to fight him for cutting off her revenue and not even asking and notifying her before or after translation. Thanks to all who bought a copy and shared with us and the translators be it games, music or comics. These pacific islanders, sick as they are, are only focused on their local market and could not expand their narrow tribal convictions - very much like primates in the forest.

This should be more obvious now.
Because the translator didn't share the game?, people share it among themselves, the translator just did a translation for the game and in fact any game that you see a fan translation obtain increased sales on dlsite because people just buy the game and patch it with the translation.

Of course a good part will download the game and then add the translation, in fact pirates sites will give the game pre-patched as a download.

So yeah, it is much worse to steal the work of others to sell it rather than making a translation without authorization. Even more it is still worse to steal the work of others compared to sharing the game illegally. I think this much is obvious.

Last edited:

ulmilf

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games, translation links, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
As begged by the four-legged administrators, where is the download link for this game?