What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Shota [ダイニホケンシツ] ママショタ・キングダム (RJ193696)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
From the makers of
and several other games with the shota tag
comes another one where you seem to play a boy as the prota and try and get laid or enjoy as much as you can from every female with a face as you can
and a few off your female classmates who seem to be your same age no image because of the shota tag
but you have some netori in it since your father is not dead or missing and mom is there for the taking :D
link for those that want to check it out the demo is not that long but has quite some content

ps: is my first thread so if anyone wants to make a better one let me know and will delete this one or an admin will

Last edited by a moderator:

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ193696] ママショタ・キングダム

/

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Bit of advice, try using a spoiler to cut down on the massive wall of text.

Last edited:
OP
D

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

and the game is out in A-S so probably in suke bei as well

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Any way to stop the text from repeating endlessly with ITH?

zipetya

Reputation score

After taking a look at the game, following the DLsite link, I couldn't help going
"Why the long faces?!"... xD

Though a 4.71 score -for now- must mean that they knew what they were doing.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ There's over 25 girls in all. From classmate lolis, to teachers, milfs in train, random girls at the beach, 3 massage parlor sluts and more ..... Then you get to your mom/sis, other shota's mom and etc.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is the ending bugged? After day 12 when I hit the [P] thought bubble I end up in an empty room and the door won't let me leave. I have no idea what's going on since the spammy text prevented me from hooking the text and I've just been running around skipping all the text.

Hmm nevermind, loading an earlier save and going to different event marker fixed that.

Ended up unlocking two endings on my first bumbling no-idea-what-I'm-doing -run. Great art, I just wish I understood what's going on, especially at the AV star's mansion(!?).

Last edited:
OP
D

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i got stuck on the same routes on my second playthrough even though i tried to avoid everyone but the mom and sis i had no clue how to fail the exam that was said before that takes you there i ended up studying with the lolis even with the cheated option at the beggining so suggestions walkthrough translations anything is welcome considering the amount of content even though some are sligh variations

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ I think if you "cheat start" with mad stats, you're locked in the beach resort route since you can't fail the exam early on. What you do then with the lolis/teacher/doctor/AV actress/onsen milf/etc is your choice.

Anyone tried the no cheats start and failed ? Do you still go to the beach ? Since the recollection room seems to point out the other route is you staying home with mom/sis and get some sort of private tutor (?)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a patch to fix day 12's calling but no one comes bug.

zipetya

Reputation score

^ There's over 25 girls in all. From classmate lolis, to teachers, milfs in train, random girls at the beach, 3 massage parlor sluts and more ..... Then you get to your mom/sis, other shota's mom and etc.
Okay, then. That's quite impressive, actually. I can see why it gets high ratings.
Still, they have long faces. :p

There's a patch to fix day 12's calling but no one comes bug.
... was that a google TL?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ It's my interpretation of a Google translation.

OP
D

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i played without cheats the first time and still got the beach resort ending "" i guess thats why on the second playthrough i tried the whole cheats with all the crap carried over

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ I think you gotta be really good at failing in school to not go to the beach route .... Or we're missing something.

As for endings : I had 1 of the lolis, the teacher, the green-haired doctor, the AV actress and the onsen milf ...... Could choose between them on the last day in bed.

OP
D

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i dont remember getting the onsen lady as for the others i got the same as you, maybe you must never study and keep the stat for inteligence low but there was supposed to be some sort of choice to either pass or fail the exam if you were smart enough, dont know maybe its bugged like with the av chick at night with the phone call at the door, i will wait and see if not there is the chance a future may hold a translation xD

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With the cheat start's 100 in all stats, no choice popped up to fail on purpose, you just go to class and the celebration plays out, then you sleep and go to the beach the next day ...... New game+'d with all my stuff so I'd have to re-do from the start and not cheat (which is less tempting than it sounds).

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fail

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After finishing a new game+, you get a new main menu option to do some kind of harem route (it's basically 3-4 scenes where he fucks all the girls at once, even the "stay at home for summer" route nobody can manage to get), then you get sent to the CG room and can unlock 100% gallery [beware though, you can't get out].

Do that if you don't bother trying again, at least you can have the scenes unlocked.

KylarStern1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ive done 3 complete newgame+s now and still havent got the harem ending your talking about or been sent to the gallery with full unlock. am i missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.