What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ shoku] [ しょく] A Record of Delia's War / ディリア戦記 (RE194287) (RJ194287)

Status
Not open for further replies.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: RJ194287 ディリア戦記

Been a while since I played, but that looks like one of the side quests. You are supposed to bring the guy an item to save him or whatever. If the quest giver didn't give you the item, it should be something from the item shop. I know you don't need to go find it anywhere, anyway.
ty

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

fghdfg.jpg

how do i beat this? they keep killing my soldiers :/

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

how do i get the h skills? are they part of the story or do i need to do stuff in order to get them?

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

As far as I could tell, the post-game army battles are just for fun. No additional H-content.

And optional quests, I don't think many of those are army battles.

That event is saying you will miss 2 sub-events if you watch that event. The events are:
Guy in the castle basement/prison
Side quest for goddess Emily in the church (getting her stomach medicine).
would this be the same quest/mission?

Attachments

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see cute heroine. +5
I see at least cumflation. +5
I see stupid fucking peace signs. -10,000

It's a shame. Otherwise I'd try it out.

*has entered jaded phase of HGaming*

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i have no clue on what to do for that soldier guy so any help would be nice

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I see cute heroine. +5
I see at least cumflation. +5
I see stupid fucking peace signs. -10,000

It's a shame. Otherwise I'd try it out.

*has entered jaded phase of HGaming*
Pregnancy and birth, not just cumflation.
Not that much of the peace sign shit as I recall. (I don't like that either) In fact I can only remember one scene with it.

i have no clue on what to do for that soldier guy so any help would be nice
Delia has to be pregnant for that one.

westnet

Lurker
Reputation score

Somehow I've ended up with the Anti-break item that I can't get out of my inventory. I don't even know how it got there to be honest. Any clue on how to get rid of it?

Also I'm guessing scat and such are off by default? I am at the area with the mimics, so I'm hoping I didn't miss out. I know it's a horrible horrible thing, but darn it I want to see it all. The partial kind of has me confuzzled on what I'm turning on and off.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Somehow I've ended up with the Anti-break item that I can't get out of my inventory. I don't even know how it got there to be honest. Any clue on how to get rid of it?

Also I'm guessing scat and such are off by default? I am at the area with the mimics, so I'm hoping I didn't miss out. I know it's a horrible horrible thing, but darn it I want to see it all. The partial kind of has me confuzzled on what I'm turning on and off.
Just follow the main story line, the anti-break will be broken at a certain point. It's there from the start.

Nothing should be off by default if I remember correctly.

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i seem to be stuck. where do i go after beating the reaper boss?

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure that the point where your almost ready to go into the underground dungeon. Return to the king with your H level maxed for your reward.

Well, I 'beat' the game. Unsatisfied, with the lack of an ending and no new game + is a big let down. The Lack of New game + is really a shame considering that after you beat the 7 dungeon floor, you have a few side quest and gain all the H skills at the end; where you don't need them.

Still, this game does have a lot of good H scenes, but I really wish that the creator Shoku had thought this through a bit more.

yankees713

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Full Save For those who need it later.

PM if it goes down or this doesn't work.

Edit: Re-upped

Last edited:

tinderarts

Reputation score
Sorry to necro this older game but I'm trying it for the first time and am completely stuck in the first level of the castle dungeon - where you encounter minotaurs, tall wizard-like enemies, and an army battle. I can beat the army battle but once it's done, it says I have to go back to the king if I try to travel down the dungeon staircase. There's seemingly no option, door, item, or any other way to escape the level or progress in the game.

If I haven't asked this question in an appropriate place, please let me know. I'm new to the forums. Thanks!

Edit: Found it - the auto-translate I'm using really messed up an item description. Didn't know there's a teleporter in the inventory.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard for old OPs, requires: Description. PM a mod with an update to or when you have updated, the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.