What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ shoku] [ しょく] A Record of Delia's War / ディリア戦記 (RE194287) (RJ194287)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reputation score
Re: RJ194287 ディリア戦記

I do not know what to do next, I miss the scene 55 and two missions

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, with Egg World done, moving on to this. Is 1.1 The latest version or is it 1.2?

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So, with Egg World done, moving on to this. Is 1.1 The latest version or is it 1.2?
The version I have says 1.1, but DLsite shows 2 updates which I don't think are included. DLsite doesn't show version number though. Looks like minor bugfixes from the descriptions.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The version I have says 1.1, but DLsite shows 2 updates which I don't think are included. DLsite doesn't show version number though. Looks like minor bugfixes from the descriptions.
Well,before I start partial, I do want the latest version.
Anyone has the game with latest version that can send me the Data Folder only? I don't need the game, just that folder.

Lupiscanis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well,before I start partial, I do want the latest version.
Anyone has the game with latest version that can send me the Data Folder only? I don't need the game, just that folder.
via PM.

sgtmike

Reputation score

can someone reup a full save? thank you.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Any 1 know what that thing the goblins inject you with is for? I reached 100% but no negative efects nor an idea how to clear it.

Also how do you get pregnant. I got once from a quest but other than that it never happened.

Last edited:

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any 1 know what that thing the goblins inject you with is for? I reached 100% but no negative efects nor an idea how to clear it.

Also how do you get pregnant. I got once from a quest but other than that it never happened.
It's Drug Addiction, I only noticed one scene that actually involved it, which is one you'll come by, by playing the story, but other than that, I'm not sure.

lloyd1191

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone help me? I already did the quest from the girl under the church. However, when I talk to the soldier outside, it won't let me proceed, what else I'm I supposed to do. I'm trying to get into the 6th floor of the dungeon.

Update: Found out, I had to get her pregnant first.

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If it happened from a quest, pregnancy should be unlocked. Any enemy h-event or scene that has a vaginal creampie has a *chance* to cause pregnancy. It is not guaranteed.

It's Drug Addiction, I only noticed one scene that actually involved it, which is one you'll come by, by playing the story, but other than that, I'm not sure.
As far as I could see looking at the game in RPGmaker, there is basically no point to drug addiction. I don't think that scene even requires it.

brikbeard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone still have the full save for this game?

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

in theh city have u tried go to the right side?u need the sailor cloth ,1st "shop" on the righttt

Im at the same point. Just killed kobold leader and did few quest in city. Now i have the next quest blocked with ? inside cave, but in the town nobody sells, cloths, only 3 different underwear and some skill books.
im at 138% lewdnes and had only 2 sex scenes sofar and 1 pregnancy. I dont get how people find all this stuff they are talking about. Im 4 hours 42 min in and in completion it shows 38%. Been running every place and talking to everyone, but i cant find or trigger anything that would show any new cloths. im at default clothing atm and for somereason i cant get rid of the item in my inventory that says my cloths cant be damaged, some green coin

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Im at the same point. Just killed kobold leader and did few quest in city. Now i have the next quest blocked with ? inside cave, but in the town nobody sells, cloths, only 3 different underwear and some skill books.
im at 138% lewdnes and had only 2 sex scenes sofar and 1 pregnancy. I dont get how people find all this stuff they are talking about. Im 4 hours 42 min in and in completion it shows 38%. Been running every place and talking to everyone, but i cant find or trigger anything that would show any new cloths. im at default clothing atm and for somereason i cant get rid of the item in my inventory that says my cloths cant be damaged, some green coin
Been too long since I played to tell you specifically where to go, but here are a couple of things that might help:

The clothing items are sold in a specific shop in town. The 3 entrances in the bottom right section of town with signs next to them, the one on the left is the adult clothing shop. She won't enter before a certain event though, don't recall which one. Lewdness doesn't matter, it's a switch controlled by an event.

Lewdness doesn't really matter anyway. The events themselves will raise it to where it needs to be for the next event. You don't need to grind it up in battles.

The item that protects your clothes will be removed/broken during a certain event.

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yea i got past the point now. Game might had bugged somehow since i found the quest that progressed me, it did not show up on map so i just randomly wandered to it =D

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

any update on the translations? im having a hard time finding where to go is there any guides/walkthroughs?

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

View attachment 26669

what do i do with this?
Been a while since I played, but that looks like one of the side quests. You are supposed to bring the guy an item to save him or whatever. If the quest giver didn't give you the item, it should be something from the item shop. I know you don't need to go find it anywhere, anyway.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

SDF.jpg

what do i need with this? i have the vibrator and the school suit but he wont do anything what do i do? nvm i got it

Status
Not open for further replies.