What's new

[Scratch] クイーンズレガシー / Queen's Legacy (RJ194316 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcwolf500

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ194316 クイーンズレガシー (Queen's Legacy)

I got a little problem, when pressing space to entering your status and inventory, I see nothing. I think there's a bit of a bug involving the menu not showing up. I do have Japanese local on, but it doesn't fix the problem. Do i need to check with the "save.ini" file?

Also switching from Non-Japanese local and Japanese local changes the save file.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I got a little problem, when pressing space to entering your status and inventory, I see nothing. I think there's a bit of a bug involving the menu not showing up. I do have Japanese local on, but it doesn't fix the problem. Do i need to check with the "save.ini" file?

Also switching from Non-Japanese local and Japanese local changes the save file.
when you switched to japanese locale did you unpacked game again or played game witch you unpacked while being in non-japanese locale

arcwolf500

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

when you switched to japanese locale did you unpacked game again or played game witch you unpacked while being in non-japanese locale
Unpacked with Winrar (with LocalApp on)

Darknight4231

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello all,

thought I'd say this happens when you H onto the front guard, the guy that stops you from getting into the castle in the very beginning? Yeah him.
what snip2.jpg

Yeah I don't remember how to spoiler either..

Oh well.

komodorejderi

Lurker
Reputation score

The Inn:
I'm not sure when you can go upstairs in the inn, but check every so often, during the night. It doubles for a Brothel House.
Do you mean the Brothel House at the second floor of the hotel- the place that character go to sleep etc.- ? I visited the Inn for day after day at midnight but still haven't seen anything like that. I wish there is a place like that btw.

There's a trick to them. It's not very intuitive, granted, but shouldn't be too hard to achieve. Here's the process:
1) acquire Silver key.
2) profit.
:)

Well okay, to get the silver key -AFAIK-, you need to speek to the informant near the shops (bottom left place on the city map; top floor, standing next to a wooden box) - first option lets you get hints about various things in game (skills, basic gameplay tips, how to get the eggs etc.). You've got to talk about all of them.
New talking subjects get unlocked as you progress. You've got to be on the 4th dungeon (the one to the East) to be able to unlock the last talking point - I think.
Also, may have to have had eroero with him to receive the key (second option when talking to him); not sure about this (but probably).
Where are these doors? In the Arena?

zipetya

Reputation score

Apologies if my post felt rushed/rude. My save file was being shitty before I switched system locale. I had to restart the game 7x before I saw Bryanis post. PS. I already saw the rest comments and wouldn't have posted if I didn't know what to do. So let me specify my questions.

1.) I know of the shop where to buy the clothes for pole dancing. My question is, which one is it? I already bought the first two items there. Is there a prerequisite before she can pole dance(ie # of times she had sex, etc.)

You don't need to buy anything. You just have to have your main (first in the column) ero stat over 15% (IIRC - or may be 25%, dunno). You need 15%+ on your breast/vaginal/ass ero stats to unlock the various actions during the pole dance (and 25%+ or maybe 50%+ on breast and vaginal to be able to throw the bra/panties during dance).
You can dance if you talk to the dude in the bar at night-time.

2.)As for the green thing after I entered the inn at her room, there seems to be nothing discussed in here yet.

Teleport. You can get back to your room from any battle map using the first item ('portal recall'?) in the items menu (in the yellow 'item' section, after accessing menu with space key).

3.)For the Back alley BJs at night, do I have to talk to that guy at the shop for 50x times too? Or are there any other prerequisites?

All you need is 25%+ main ero stat to be able to do that. 40%+ to be able to go to the 2nd floor in the inn, and whore yourself out.

None of the tabs display anything? Weird... Maybe first try to make it to the save point (talk to the Jabba-imitator in the palace, who gives you your first mission and unlocks your room in the inn where you can save) and check afterwards.
And make sure the files are not set to the 'read-only' attribute.

It is indeed weird with the locales, though. When I start it in non-Japanese locale, it forgets my progress. Just stick to either non-Japanese, or Japanese locale.

Hello all,

thought I'd say this happens when you H onto the front guard, the guy that stops you from getting into the castle in the very beginning? Yeah him.
View attachment 25898

Yeah I don't remember how to spoiler either..

Oh well.
Nice catch. Probably the only scene I was still missing. Sure doesn't appear in the Gallery.
...who is that anyway?! lol
Looks like the girl from the 'Soul of Forgery' game...

babyluka21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do I do anything event-related or story after sleeping in first night in town???

Leo83105206

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why the hell do I lose my jump spinny slash thing.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For those that care, there is a translated version up on the English site.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For those that care, there is a translated version up on the English site.
Good catch. Link here:

trunip190

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a separate patch for this available somewhere?
I have the Japanese version, but can't understand anything.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there a separate patch for this available somewhere?
I have the Japanese version, but can't understand anything.
I'd imagine it would be a whole separate download. I don't know if buying the Japanese site version gives you access to the English site version; probably not, I'd guess. You could try searching for the RE number instead of the RJ.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Uploading the English version. Will update post when finished.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sorry about the wait. Fell asleep waiting for it to finish uploading. URL is in the attachment.
Strange, I downloaded your version but the text is still Japanese.

zipetya

Reputation score

Derp, I uploaded the wrong file.

Edit: Ok, this should be it.
Thank you!

If you start the English version's executable with the same locale in which you have progressed, your stats/achievements/unlocks/save will be available - no need to unlock again, if you so choose.

lilynoh

Reputation score

Any idea tool used for this game is? Or way to rip it?

Love voice but cant stand bgm, and cant find option to mute it.:confused:

Corona123

Lurker
Reputation score

Can´t wait for an uncensored patch ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.