What's new

[Scratch] クイーンズレガシー / Queen's Legacy (RJ194316 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heehatatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ194316 クイーンズレガシー (Queen's Legacy)

how do i find artifact beta?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

how do i find artifact beta?
One artifact found when beating the boss of the left dungeon (Metal ruin).
One found when beating the boss of the right dungeon (lost labyrinth).
One artifact found when beating the blue haired girl from the pub (Kasumi) in the Coliseum - Need to talk to her after you win.
One artifact found when beating the blond haired knight (Isabel) in the coliseum - need to talk to her after you win.

Heehatatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how can I fight isabella? she stands in front of the tv and refuses to do anything else during the day. ive already gotten to the part in the story where she works in the brothel and in the alleyway.

Bryanis

Reputation score

how can I fight isabella? she stands in front of the tv and refuses to do anything else during the day. ive already gotten to the part in the story where she works in the brothel and in the alleyway.

Isabella and kasumi should be available to fight once you bring the first 2 artifact to the kaiser and talk to him again until.

But if Isabella isn't doing anything else, you need the old recording material, found in one of the dungeon (don't remember if it's the metal ruin or lost labyrinth). Once you found it in a chest, go see the merchant in the shop area and sell it to him. Then go to the coliseum and talk to the merchant there. Then to isabella.

After a while the merchant will be back in the coliseum, help him out with 10k gold and you'll get the AV event of isabella in the shop district.
That's all her event, I that should unlock the battle in the coliseum I think.

If nothing else, make certain you fought all the other Boos-like fight available in the coliseum.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone has a full save for the English version of this game? Mine always gets corrupted :(

Bryanis

Reputation score

Anyone has a full save for the English version of this game? Mine always gets corrupted :(
Here's mine just before the final boss fight

Attachments

Blurglurgh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any tips on how to play the game in fullscreen mode?

Thanks a lot.

R

R752

Why is this game tagged as "spawning"?

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Because in the last level you can have a small tentacle creature impregnate you if you jump over him and then purposefully down yourself.

Bryanis

Reputation score

I tried using this, yet for some reason it doesn't let me use it?
Well, it work for the english version.
But the text are in japanese in the txt file for the save.

So it will probably only work if you have the english version (which was 1.2 I guess) and have your computer using japanese local setting to be able to read the japanese in the text file (or it'll translate it to gibberish and it won't work).

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Saves don't work for me in this game no matter what. Even if I start a fresh download, start a fresh game, and save, when I come back back it's all gone again and I'm stuck talking to the big fat man with no ability to move past the dialogue. It's a pretty damn fast game to replay though, so not a huge deal.

zipetya

Reputation score

Saves don't work for me in this game no matter what. Even if I start a fresh download, start a fresh game, and save, when I come back back it's all gone again and I'm stuck talking to the big fat man with no ability to move past the dialogue. It's a pretty damn fast game to replay though, so not a huge deal.
I remember having trouble with the saves. First, ofc, check whether the folder and the files in it are read-only or not. Make it 'not'. :)

And if you had the Japanese version, and played with it at least once, I think it saves some things into the registry, and you have to start the Eng version in the SAME locale as you did with the Jap version from before - at least I faintly remember that doing the trick...
Or you may try and purge the things the original version put in the registry.

YuriTenshi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to find the second boss - right now, I only have access to the Wilderness and Prairie, I've fought the wilderness boss, I've fought the Colosseum boss, but I can't seem to figure out how to progress further than that. What am I missing?

Edit: Ah, nevermind - just figured it out.

DaveGrigger

Reputation score

Really like this one! The fighting is mediocre like GuildMeister1/2, but the sex scenes and the prostitution have a good sense of progression here, making their discovery more exciting and tying them well into gameplay!

Another game where I actually try to play and get the H-scenes ingame as it does well in contextualizing them instead of going to the savefile and replace 0's with 1's ..

Apparently it didn't save for me as well...

Last edited:

DaveGrigger

Reputation score

By the way, the english 1.2 version seems to save just fine after deleting the preexisting savefile and switching to japanese locale, I'm on Windows 7

darkdesire666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Geez, it was painful playing through this game. The hitboxes and invincibility frames are a mess.

Finished the game, but am missing a few CG/animations. On the 2nd page of "Extras," the bottom options (right below the drones) are locked. Any idea how to get those. Last time I checked, only wolves and drones were in the metal tower.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geez, it was painful playing through this game. The hitboxes and invincibility frames are a mess.

Finished the game, but am missing a few CG/animations. On the 2nd page of "Extras," the bottom options (right below the drones) are locked. Any idea how to get those. Last time I checked, only wolves and drones were in the metal tower.
IIRC, those are actually the townspeople.

If MC is lewd enough, she'll masturbate in public by pressing O. Have one of the faceless men walking around town walk up to her to trigger the animation.

1st scene is while she's still clothed.
2nd and 3rd scene is while she's naked. Press H to remove clothes, trigger the 3rd scene by having two people walk up to her.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get the last attack core? That's the only upgrade I'm missing.

Also, I didn't find the combat too wonky. Some of the hitboxes on bosses get really annoying. Also the flying drones. Fuck those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.