What's new

[Complete - Full] 「不志陀羅亭」「RJ195746」~Tale of Lust in Poluluka~

Axx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It took longer than I had expected, but I've finally managed to finish translating Fushidaratei's 4th work,
Frontier of Sister Indulgence ~Tale of Lust in Poluluka~

ScreenShot_2018_0608_10_34_46.png ScreenShot_2018_0608_10_36_42.png ScreenShot_2018_0511_23_32_20.png ScreenShot_2018_0608_10_40_51.png

DLSite Description:
* Not a sequel to the Delta series. It does however share the same world settings.
(Can be enjoyed as a standalone product or even more so as a sequel.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This time fushidaratei presents a Slow Life Erotic Game!

[Story]
The setting is Poluluka.
A village located on a small island off the coast of Baltikoma kingdom.

The protagonist Phai, slave boy that was being sold ends up living in Poluluka.
He is brought there by the eldest of three sisters Rudoux who runs
the local general store. With her introduction to the village, life is on the up!

What a peaceful village it is indeed.
But not to worry, you certainly won't be bored.

The eldest sister Rudoux will use you as a guinea pig for her sex toy R&D.
Second born Ayla and her rival both want a piece of you and your junior!
and youngest sister Mana just loves you fullstop... tempting you appropriately.

You were just trying to live a peaceful new life...
and for some reason, erotic encounters assail you left, right and center!

* The erotic scenes are all animated pixel art!
* Plenty of erotic events all over the place!
* Lots of erotic content besides the events as well!

Fishing, farming and just living life in general!
All in real time! With weather and environment changes!
Fill your wallet with money and use it at the shop for...xxx?

* You can bring intimate heroines around with you (and you know what)
* There is some actual depth to the farming system!
* Weather, time and environment effects fishing results ;)
* Plenty of other content (gambling mini games and more!)
* Erotic scenes are added to the album for viewing at leisure!

Enjoy your (ero ero) life staying with 3 sisters in the village of Poluluka!

Download the translated Data.wolf file (link in attached .txt), make a backup of the original, then copy it over to your game files (you'll have to get the actual game yourself).

Old saves might work, but some text might not get translated. Delete your save folder (if you have one) just in case.

Game is pretty straightforward. There's an old thread for discussion at https://ulmf.org/threads/poruruka-rj195746.9973/

If you find any typos, feel free to post a screenshot in the thread. Sometimes text gets cut off at the bottom when you're leading a heroine around, but it's usually
not too big of an issue. And I think that's about it. Enjoy~

Attachments

Last edited:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Nice work. Good job (y)

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks for your work, this game is such a major leap from their previous and the art is good as always.

Only problem I have is I can't seem to find where that robot dude is hiding ;/

coolgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thank you sir!!

Is there any way to turn off that horrible text noise?

Last edited:
OP
A

Axx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for your work, this game is such a major leap from their previous and the art is good as always.

Only problem I have is I can't seem to find where that robot dude is hiding ;/
He's only at the first floor of the house after 9 PM, if you aren't bringing anyone else along. You can't find him during the day.

Thank you sir!!

Is there any way to turn off that horrible text noise?
Not in-game. But I've added a link to the OP attachment that has the text sfx lowered by 50%. If that's still too loud for you, I'd recommend decrypting the data file yourself and replacing SE/c_01.wav with a blank .wav or something.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
This is great, thank You Axx!!

The text sfx can indeed drive someone nuts while skipping text... Was wondering, would turning the SE off in the config utility (Config.exe) turn other -less bothersome- things off too?
Also, skipped through the intro to be able to save, and now am not able to actually restart from the very beginning (starts with the conversation with the big sis in the house) - is there something I'm missing?

Again, much appreciated!

Fikwriter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What version is this patch for? I have v1.1 and after replacing Data.wolf it doesn't display text in the opening scene at all.

Suryujin

Reputation score
What version is this patch for? I have v1.1 and after replacing Data.wolf it doesn't display text in the opening scene at all.
I've got v1.1 aswell, the text is showing without problems. Are you using the new one with 50% volume? Maybe something went wrong, when Axx patched it. There could also be something wrong with your game, maybe try downloading/unpacking it again?

Edit: Just tested the lower SFX version, the text is showing during both, the "first start" intro and during the one after pressing start. Then either is something wrong with your game or, maybe, you still need the japanese language pack for this. Some games require it regardless of the game being "fully" translated.

Last edited:

Fikwriter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Edit: Just tested the lower SFX version, the text is showing during both, the "first start" intro and during the one after pressing start. Then either is something wrong with your game or, maybe, you still need the japanese language pack for this. Some games require it regardless of the game being "fully" translated.
I am using lower SFX version as well. I am running Applocale instead of JLP, and it used to work with other Wolfmaker games, but seems it's not the case with this one. I'll try switching to the JLP and see how it goes from there on.

UPDATE:
It works with JLP, but now I get this kind of message twice when the game is running and once after it closes, seems awkward :D
1.JPG

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thank you so much!

I've been meaning to do a partial translation for this game for quite some time but now I find out you did a full translation of it.
Been playing for 10 minutes now and the translation is amazing.

Keep up the good work!

Cerneu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Many, many thanks for the full translation!

dsparil

Reputation score
Thanks for the translation, this one is definitely different than the other games I have played from them.