What's new

[Acerola] トレジャーハンタークレア~精液を集める冒険家~ / Treasure Hunter Claire ~Cum Collecting Adventurer~ (RJ195774)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ195774] (Acerola) トレジャーハンタークレア~精液を集める冒険家~

anyone having trouble entering the desert area after beating the light area? putting the marker on the red dot and selecting it skip to the next area automatically

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If im not mistaken there was a thread stating that apparnetly some sort of new wolf rpg update was released making impossible file extracting with previous extractors or something similar. I cant rmemeber any links.
To be honest, I'm quite shock that Wolf Editor just got updated in recent years.
That thing was out of update for at least 3 years...

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

To be honest, I'm quite shock that Wolf Editor just got updated in recent years.
That thing was out of update for at least 3 years...
And at what timing. I seriosly hope someone finds a way to partial this game.

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get the dragon girl shota scene?

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I managed to find a broken hook code, since I have no idea what I was doing, it is very broken, it takes 15 seconds to open the game and more 15 seconds to load. The problem is that is hooks additional information other than the text, like the game folder and there is a lot of repetitions.

/HSN+14@004F96D5 /kf (Only works with agth)
This worked for me for text hook, had no major problems so far. Thanks for this

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And at what timing. I seriosly hope someone finds a way to partial this game.
I give up making partial for this game ... :(
it more difficult that normal WolfRPG, not to mention I can't catch the words in it to google translation for translating the partial ...

now waiting if someone have full save for this game ...

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to equip party members with their naked variation? Also how do you initiate h-scenes with the party members apart from their lose h-scene and the scene you get for maxing their m/s number so they get heart-shaped pupils?

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to equip party members with their naked variation? Also how do you initiate h-scenes with the party members apart from their lose h-scene and the scene you get for maxing their m/s number so they get heart-shaped pupils?
I know you need to complete their personal quests for hearts (5 total) to appear when you check their status screen to equip their alternate costume and ultimately get them naked. These quests trigger event sex scenes with the appropriate girl. I was only able to complete the goth girl's quests as I had no idea what the requirements were for the others.

Last edited:

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I know you need to complete their personal quests for hearts (5 total) to appear when you check their status screen to equip their alternate costume and ultimately get them naked. These quests trigger event sex scenes with the appropriate girl. I was only able to complete the goth girl's quests as I had no idea what the requirements were for the others.
Do you remember what to do for hers cause me bumbling through the game managed to have 4 hearts on the dragon girl and 3 hearts on the huge-boobed magician?

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm a little hazy on that too.

I know you need to have her in the party as you take her to the forest where you first found the mage girl. Behind the tombstone is a secret area.

At some point you needed to get her out of the party and talk to her. After that I talked to her whenever she had the event icon on her head and the events cleared themselves. I think most of them were quests as well. Her final quest in the sky area. There's a crystal she needs on the right said of the mansion/temple there.

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since the nonhooking situation annoyed me too much, I made a quick and dirty partial.

Just a warning, theres a few bugs but none game breaking ( I think)
-normal dialogs with companions are bugged
-if got bug, please post your game_ErrorLog.txt

What you get:
Only the tips on quest are translated. The other quest details are a bit mix & match
A bit on titles, items, and armour.
You dont get
Not going to translated weapons since a naked MC already too OP:)
What I'm trying to get:
the status menu and battle menu. Still poking around the editor scratching mah head.

Installation: extract to your data folder. Make backup if shit happens

EDIT: PT REMOVED. GAME BREAKING BUG! SORRY FOLKS

Last edited:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Since the nonhooking situation annoyed me too much, I made a quick and dirty partial.

What you get:
Only the tips on quest are translated. The other quest details are a bit mix & match
You dont get
What I'm trying to get:
the status menu and battle menu. Still poking around the editor scratching mah head.

So there is still hope for a proper partial. Thanks for this dirty partial.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone tell me how to Full Screen this game ?
I press F4 but no resize can fit my PC screen ...

Nevermind, change it in Config file ...

What you get:
You dont get
What I'm trying to get:

thank you so much ...
(and hoping if you can continue for complete partial Skill, Item, Armor, Weapon including all description)
and yeah, it's freaking hard to hook at WolfRPG, not to mention this new type one ...

Last edited:

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know what is the counter that is under the H-counter at the h-status screen on the female party members?

FFCloud25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what is the counter that is under the H-counter at the h-status screen on the female party members?
It's how many times the spell "インランイラン" in Sexual Techniques has been used on them

darkguy789

Reputation score

This worked for me for text hook, had no major problems so far. Thanks for this
What did you do to get it work? I can't stop the sentences form repeating or it saying the location of the game.

GrandMasterMing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any of you guys figured out how to do quest 13, the one where you gotta go collect flowers with Millith.

Also @Slepth I know your partial isn't perfect, but its worth noting that it throws UI and graphical errors for things as well as missing dialogue that results to the game displaying <NoFile> in the text box.

Last edited:

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ver.1.02 update file on Acerola's blog

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Any of you guys figured out how to do quest 13, the one where you gotta go collect flowers with Millith.

Also @Slepth I know your partial isn't perfect, but its worth noting that it throws UI and graphical errors for things as well as missing dialogue that results to the game displaying <NoFile> in the text box.
If it's the quest I think it is, it might be the one you're supposed to NOT have her in your party.

Try doing that and go talk to her, if that leads to a 'u ready?' prompt then it's that quest (no GOR in that one though so just kill everything)

GrandMasterMing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If it's the quest I think it is, it might be the one you're supposed to NOT have her in your party.

Try doing that and go talk to her, if that leads to a 'u ready?' prompt then it's that quest (no GOR in that one though so just kill everything)
From a rough google translation it reads here that she's required to be in the party, and even when i arrive at the back part of the forest i don't get anything.

Might be because the partial broke something because I noticed it has some minor gameplay effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.