What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ラブリープリチー超愛してる] ゼヴェンの孕姫 / The Pregcess of Zeven (RJ196116)

Gfurst

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just wanted to add a bit something, and btw, last month of the year and no sign of a Kagura release.

If you want to try for a full pure route, the best advice is to never return to town (until the game forces you) - that way you avoid receiving the curse and being forced to go to the hot springs, If you want to go for the full lewd route, you should exhaust every scene before challenging the next hierarchy down, since you get items and skills that help with each hierarchy.
I've played the mtl version, so there may be a bad combination of excess badly translated text, which made me want to skip most dialog, which even just in the intro is already excessive.
But the explanation given in the above post is really satisfying, not only clearing some plot points, but also making it clearer whats the ecchi development of this game about.
With all of that into consideration, I just felt that this game, despite having a great setting, good art, and everything you would from an h-game, was really damn badly executed.
The dungeons are really pointless and uninteresting, can't even remember if its action based or regular rpgm fight (probably the latter).
And for the H is just run of mill, cg hunting, go complete a dungeon level, then back cg hunting for every scene tree again.
After all of that, it would still be tolerable, with good enough art and hot enough scenes, I thought I was bickering about this, but this other poster confirms it:

Next, I tried to play the way it clearly intends - getting all the lewd scenes. And boy, is it a chore. The way it's set up, the lewd scenes tend to lead into each other for each hierarchy, with the final ones giving a buff for that particular hierarchy - so you are highly incentivised to complete all the lewd scenes per hierarchy before even entering the dungeon, then finishing the whole hierarchy at once. And every single scene is ridiculously long and drawn out. That means the flow of the game ends up as a brief jaunt through the dungeon followed by hours of wading through sex scenes. Then a quick jaunt through the next hierarchy, and back to hours of sex scenes. It's terrible pacing! Granted, you could just hold down the skip button and ignore all the text, but when I play I like to read everything. The game just becomes glacially slow.
The scene progression is so dang slow in this game, and I'm usually up for edging and slow progression, but this was ridiculous, even with the nice art and animation, I literally watched the same breast fondling scene for hours on end. Like I said, I even like good writing and slow progressing events, but this was bad on a next level, with what felt was very repetitive fluff filling dialog, and not only that but every scene tree more or less progresses the same way, so you watch everyone fondling her breast all followed up at the same time.
Its sad because its a setting that could really make some interesting ecchi and great lewd art, I want to give another try when a proper translation comes out, but realistically, I doubt even a great translator writer can make good work of this material.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just wanted to add a bit something, and btw, last month of the year and no sign of a Kagura release.
I don't know what a kagura release but this circle does have a recent blog update with some scenes from an upcoming work.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't know what a kagura release but this circle does have a recent blog update with some scenes from an upcoming work.
I believe he's referring to Kagura Games, a translating group who works together with Japanese developers to help translate games and sell on other platforms such as Steam, etc. They have been growing recently and have already translated a number of H-games from different developers. They listed this game, Zeven for 2019 but have sinced changed the date probably because they have a lot of projects on hand.

Demonhintz

Reputation score
Anyone know how to get to 220 exposure for the ice dungeon protection? I'm at around 84 and I can't find a single way of increasing exposure levels, let alone a way that would give me like 3x the amount I already have

Faltod

Reputation score
Game clear, only pregnancy event left, not my fetish, so didn't clear it.
Will be in recollection room
Can you reupload the savedata file? I just want to see the ending, i cant pass the sixth floor cause i dont know how the element even work