What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ラブリープリチー超愛してる] ゼヴェンの孕姫 / The Pregcess of Zeven (RJ196116)

hubibub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyon know how to get these events? Its the fifth room. i think i should get something for the shopkeeper guy like in the room before but i dont know what and from where?

Attachments

stathisg21

Reputation score
guys I have found a translation link(google translate but better than nothing)but it doesn't seem to work any ideas?

that's the one

Buktor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone able to recommend a translate program to use for this game? Preferly one thats easy to get started with since it will be the 1st time I try to translate an RPG game.
Thanks!

Edit: Nvm, got working with Chiitrans Lite. Seems to be working well and easy enough.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Hey so my game keeps crashing on startup and I don't know how to fix it. Can anyone help me with this?

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Has anyone unlocked the last class, the one that is just ??? in the menu. Not sure what to do to unlock it. Beaten the game on the lewd path, is it from the virgin ending?

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I did the virgin ending so i'm pretty sure it's not

izzywicked

Lurker
Reputation score
How many unemployment bucks would I have to pay for someone to translate this?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How many unemployment bucks would I have to pay for someone to translate this?
does your comment even has any meaning, besides waste of space?if you are unemployed, than use this time to learn japanese and provide us with translation. Correct me if im wrong, but unemployment bucks =" how much must i beg"

zakman

Reputation score
Anyone know how to get a soldier looking guy scene? I stuck at 220 something points right now, I can't figure out how to get the scene. Thank you in advance

izzywicked

Lurker
Reputation score
does your comment even has any meaning, besides waste of space?if you are unemployed, than use this time to learn japanese and provide us with translation. Correct me if im wrong, but unemployment bucks =" how much must i beg"
So about $20?

Vasyok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game never be translated
Translated only menu

padfoota

Reputation score
I cant seem to figure the Dojo one out (very early on, my exposure is at 9 only). It says to go to the Dojo after receiving the license, but there's this swordsman with blackhair who only replies "huh ....". Cant progress at all.

Vasyok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can you tell me
What's princess age and who was her first fucker?

Rextra

Reputation score
There's an English version of this game on Hentaibedta. Be warned though, it's machine translated.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
Checked out the hentaibedta links, but they're all hidden behind a wall of malicious spam. Wound up grabbing 1.10 from sukebei and the translation from Rrezz