ACT [ えっくす・らびっと ] アルプスと危険な森 (RJ201837)

Araxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
new game from new circle
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ201837.html can't post
clickable link yet
the gameplay remind me of limbo
both art and gameplay are good, expected release date is late july. Time to save some money

Last edited by a moderator:

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ201837]アルプスと危険な森[act]

Clickable Link

Wow this demo was really good. Kinda reminds me of Recover the Restarts. Was hoping for a scene with the plant eater and the bandit but looks like I'll have to wait on that. Anyway really looking forward to this.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

yeah i played this one really well done, i would say more like hanakanmuri since you can't really attack the monsters only interact which leaves another vibe to the game more like an escape, which is nice i like how the game doesn't specify on guro deaths too only on h animations

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you pass the wild board when your way is blocked by the boulder? The map after the flower you water.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yeah i played this one really well done, i would say more like hanakanmuri since you can't really attack the monsters only interact which leaves another vibe to the game more like an escape, which is nice i like how the game doesn't specify on guro deaths too only on h animations
Oh I meant more of the atmosphere but yea it does remind me of that as well.

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is pretty much Hentai Limbo, the controls, animations, atmosphere etc.

Decent demo but I got some bug with a boar that softlocked the game (character couldn't move anymore, camera was stuck pointing at a rock)

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From the youtube gameplay, it doesn't seem to have any H content isn't it?

The gameplay is good, the art is decent, the animation seems fluid enough, I just hope there's a replay value.

eggtart9929

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the boar and boulder, do the following:

Run to vine and climb up
After boar passes under you, run to the leaf and go up
There's a blue platform right where the leaf stops that you can stand on, just stay there until the scene is over.
Unfortunately, the demo's end is right after that, but you do get a scene for it.

Last edited:

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Holy wow that's pretty much quality right there. Although the general character animation is subpar, the H content still pretty much makes it up for me. There are a couple of scene-specific H-scenes that do trigger when taken down, so I don't think there will be much general h-scenes with every monster.

But damn that end scene though. Definitely looking forward to this.

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game's art style actually reminds me a bit of VanillaWare's Muramasa. The game play animation is a bit meh but the h-content is pretty solid, especially the ending scene.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

At first I thought the art would've been a bit wasted on basic animations & static CG but then I saw that end scene. It's nice how they have an indicator of whether a stage has a h-scene or not so it wouldn't be a bunch of guess and check. Definitely going to be excited when it comes out

Last edited:

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Art style is great and animation isn't amazing but this is just cool.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Besides the H-scenes, this was actually fun to play. I did get stuck on the boar part for a bit, but thankfully, these puzzles aren't as cryptic as some other games that have been shared here, and it just took me several tries to find the solution for myself. If the other puzzles are as challenging as the ones in the demo, I can tell I'll probably have a good time with this one.

scottdemon94

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Late July.... Got quite the wait then :(. As long as theres no guro, then I'll be keeping an eye on this gem :)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I feel like the Monkey gonna be a boss of some kind, seeing how he relentlessly chase the heroine with some break by other monster/traps.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

My favourite animation in the demo is the one when you fall in the lily pad lake for the first time. I hope that gets a full animation in the complete version.:)

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, after downloading the demo and played it, I was totally wrong about no H content, the youtube vid I saw just skipped it.

But man, this is totally awesome, limbo with H content, just please stay no guro, the heroine is too cute, I dig the style and H content, and I really wanna do free H run if possible.. I guess this is the circle's first game? really great if I might say so.

One thing I notice that in area select menu, there's a heart icon for each section, I guess that's where a H scene appears?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay, after downloading the demo and played it, I was totally wrong about no H content, the youtube vid I saw just skipped it.

But man, this is totally awesome, limbo with H content, just please stay no guro, the heroine is too cute, I dig the style and H content, and I really wanna do free H run if possible.. I guess this is the circle's first game? really great if I might say so.

One thing I notice that in area select menu, there's a heart icon for each section, I guess that's where a H scene appears?
Well there's no skull in the tags on the DLsite, which signifies extreme violence/gore. As long as there's no skull tag, the worst this game can get will be blood.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I am having this strange graphical glitch where the lily-pads and spiders and a few other things don't show up. Stuck on the spider part cuz I have no clue where the damn thing is.

Nvm. Seems my download was incomplete so that is likely the issue.

Last edited:

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I found a bug during the final fight against the bull in the demo, for some reason if you don't jump out from the vine after bull hits the rock, the heroine will also fall out of boundary along with the vine.

After this, if you press "esc" and restart the game, the glitch continues with the bull start running first with your heroine spawns later, making the bull continuously hitting the rock, and not return to attack the heroine again. The glitch will disappear if you hit the bull and have the H scene.