What's new

ACT Vore Ryona [Studio P] 天空の魔神とはじまりの聖女 / Devil of Heaven and Saintess of Baptism (RJ201866)

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

天空の魔神とはじまりの聖女
Evil Spirit of the Heavenly Sky

Game Type:
Platforming action/adventure

Language:
Japanese

Summary:
An action/platformer with a pretty standard cast of enemies. You play a green-haired elf girl out to do... something. Go through a maze-like dungeon, kill enemies and (don't?) get raped. This one has tight controls and no bullshit, but unfortunately the enemies are more like mobile obstacles than sentient beings, as far as the demo goes at least. The real star of this game is the sprite art, and so long as the full version extends well beyond the area in the demo, it probably won't be light on content either. The demo has three enemies; a slime monster, a vore worm and a weird armadillo looking thing. Visible in inaccessible areas are a slime-girl and a floating tentacle eye monster, and in the preview image there's a few more.

Features
Female protagonist
Combat Rape
Multi-stage animated sprites with static CGs for each stage
Good controls
Platforming
Some kind of progression system (Some chests contain HP upgrades)

Fetishes
Heterogeneous fucking
Light vore
Ryona (?)

Links:
(JP)

Expected Release:
Mid-June 2017

Downloads:

Last edited by a moderator:

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RJ201866(The evil spirit of the heavenly sky)

wow,demo is really good, game is basic but runs well and movement is fluid, i hope it will have a lot of content since games like this one lack content

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In the demo, does it end after the flat stage where the high jump platforms appear? I can't seem to find anything else to do after that point.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In the demo, does it end after the flat stage where the high jump platforms appear? I can't seem to find anything else to do after that point.
That's basically the end of the demo. It does show little teasers of the H-content and judging by the looks of it, it looks promising. Just hope that the content isn't just the teaser enemies shown.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm sold. The platforming mechanics are solid (which I've noticed tends to be rare in most hentai games), the animations are decent, and it's fairly cheap. I just wonder how much more content will be in the final version. I also noticed a few squid girls and at least one other enemy running around in the demo just out of reach, taunting me (unless I missed a method of reaching them).

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah this one il buy for sure once comes out . just worry me how save and gallery might be ? i have fear that some stuff doesnt comes in good

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It should probably be noted that the vore enemy that eats you, if you let it complete its whole animation, you take 999 damage, and you are also dissolved/digested. It's probably safe to say that in the full game, similar enemies will be the same. Maybe there will be some other non-vore enemies that can kill you at the end of their H animation. Though losing all your hearts just pulls you back to the last door you went through, so dying is kind of barely an inconvenience here.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

From my honest point of view, I'd say we need not worry about the ammount of content. I say this because, in all bluntness, you need to check their previous games.
Well... appart from the 9 rooms one :p

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From my honest point of view, I'd say we need not worry about the ammount of content. I say this because, in all bluntness, you need to check their previous games.
Well... appart from the 9 rooms one :p
For some reason I never even checked to see who the creator was until you said that. Even better. I'm glad that they seem to be getting better at making their sprites, too - I was always a little disappointed in the lack of detail in their earlier games, but this is a definite step in the right direction.

Zeforas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Talking about their earlier game, is there still any working link for those 9rooms or the other pixelated one? I'm curious and wanted to play those

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

and it's out!

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Demo was great, solid game with tight controls, and well done animations. Hope their is a way to change the difficulty some though, because if you are even remotely trying to escape you will never see any animations past the first for each enemy through normal gameplay. That and having your clothes melted by the slime only to get them back the second you escape were my only two minor sad points to the demo. Looking forward to the full version though immensely, game is still solid no matter how you slice it.

Sefi

Reputation score

Since it's already floating around the internet, here's easy access to it. Try to buy it if you like it, as always.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

god las boss is a pain in the ass to melee ><

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

god las boss is a pain in the ass to melee ><
You're telling me. I just found out after horribly losing that battle a few times that there's a cheat menu of sorts if you press the A button (X toggles them on/off). There's quite a few things to help you there, like increased firing range/speed, occasional vulnerability, etc. There's even a really nice one that adds a few extra platforms in areas that make the platforming sections much more forgiving - this is what really saved me at the end, as it turns out that it adds some to the final boss area so you're not stuck in those updrafts, trying to dodge his homing attack while still hitting him. From what I can tell, you unlock more cheats by collecting more powerups (I noticed that I unlocked my final cheat after going back and finding one of the only two heart containers I missed on my regular run).

Anyway, it's a fairly short game, but I'm really happy with the amount of H content that's in it - especially how much the creators focused on vore and tentacles. If I can find out where the save's located, I'll share my finished one so everyone who for some reason doesn't want to play through it can see the gallery. Edit: I figured it out: open the .vbs file that's in the game's folder. It takes you to where your saves and config file are stored. Here's mine, if anyone wants them.

Attachments

Last edited:

Solar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You're telling me. I just found out after horribly losing that battle a few times that there's a cheat menu of sorts if you press the A button (X toggles them on/off). There's quite a few things to help you there, like increased firing range/speed, occasional vulnerability, etc. There's even a really nice one that adds a few extra platforms in areas that make the platforming sections much more forgiving - this is what really saved me at the end, as it turns out that it adds some to the final boss area so you're not stuck in those updrafts, trying to dodge his homing attack while still hitting him. From what I can tell, you unlock more cheats by collecting more powerups (I noticed that I unlocked my final cheat after going back and finding one of the only two heart containers I missed on my regular run).

Anyway, it's a fairly short game, but I'm really happy with the amount of H content that's in it - especially how much the creators focused on vore and tentacles. If I can find out where the save's located, I'll share my finished one so everyone who for some reason doesn't want to play through it can see the gallery. Edit: I figured it out: open the .vbs file that's in the game's folder. It takes you to where your saves and config file are stored. Here's mine, if anyone wants them.
Do you happen to know the translation of those cheats or did you click them at random?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do you happen to know the translation of those cheats or did you click them at random?
Keep in mind that I'm not a Japanese speaker, but this should mostly be right (in order of how they appear in the menu):

- Creates extra platforms in some areas
- Can more easily escape from restraint
- Life recovers randomly when attacking with melee
- High chance of enemies dropping healing items
- Can be immediately restrained by touching enemies (instead of needing to take damage first)
- Revives at full health
- Attack power is doubled while under the 'pinch' condition (i.e. being hit)
- Chance of taking no damage
- Increased magic range
- Increased magic speed

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

This was a nice game.
Not too short, the gameplay was actually quite fluid and checkpoints on every entrance (I find this a plus for gor games)
And again the content was quite good.
8 out of 10 game.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm so torn on this game. It suffers from all the bad things brought up in the GoR discussion thread - since the enemies just have their pre-defined routes if they even move at all, they're incredibly easy to avoid and almost as simple to fight. You pretty much have to fuck up real bad, or intentionally allow the enemies kill you to see their animations. Some of them, like the purple tentacle monster and the tentacle totem, can't even engage that animation unless you run right into them. All the challenge lies in the platforming pretty much, where the enemies equate to damaging obstacles. But, it's fun in that respect at least, and imo its sins are made up for by quality pixel animation, and CGs to go along with them instead of being awarded upon game over. Has a good amount of content for its length too.