What's new

ACT Vore Ryona [Studio P] 天空の魔神とはじまりの聖女 / Devil of Heaven and Saintess of Baptism (RJ201866)

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
How early is the development of the new game?
Very. The gif I embedded seems to have been deleted, the blog post it was in pretty much amounted to "We're starting work on the next game" and that sprite.
For those that didn't see it, it's much greater in size/resolution than those of the game this thread's about. Like, 4-5 times larger. I'm gonna go ahead and assume this next game will be another side-scroller

Interestingly it's visible through chrome

And here's the blog post google translated
Thank you again this year.
I'm sorry so I'm sorry with a simple greeting.
There are various things, I will keep you waiting but I am planning to issue 2 games during this year.
I love every single one? It is a uniform uniform in Ponite and it is a straight ball dot dot eruptive combo action. (I'm regreting steam is like a uniform erotic NG)
I am planning to release it about once for about three months.
I will raise the standing animation of the heroin for the time being. Please expect it as we are going to issue information little by little until release!

netherus666

Reputation score
it's good to see they are working on another game. the first one was great, so i can't wait to see what they bring to the table this time.

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so i stumbled onto this video here and it shows that there are some new enemies but i can't seem to find this new version of the game anywhere.

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
so i stumbled onto this video here and it shows that there are some new enemies but i can't seem to find this new version of the game anywhere.
You can find it

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
If anyone wants to try their hand at an uncensor patch, I believe the animation censors are just overlays.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Damn, that boss is really hard. Does anyone have a full save or a tip to beat mr-floaty-skull? He just Bippity-boppity-boops me to death with the homing energy balls.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Damn, that boss is really hard. Does anyone have a full save or a tip to beat mr-floaty-skull? He just Bippity-boppity-boops me to death with the homing energy balls.
Abuse the draft things that float you upwards and hit him in the head. At this point your magic shots should do 3 damage so use those as well. His skull is the only place he takes damage.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Just use the air drafts and shoot his skull with the ranged attack and hope for the best.
Or, if you want to do a melee-only fight,

Zinaki

Reputation score
Link Begging

天空の魔神とはじまりの聖女
Roh Jahat dari Langit Surgawi

Tipe permainan:
Aksi/petualangan platforming

Bahasa:
Jepang

Ringkasan:
Sebuah aksi/platformer dengan jumlah musuh yang cukup standar. Anda berperan sebagai gadis peri berambut hijau untuk melakukan... sesuatu. Pergi melalui ruang bawah tanah seperti labirin, bunuh musuh dan (jangan?) diperkosa. Yang ini memiliki kontrol yang ketat dan tidak ada omong kosong, tapi sayangnya musuh lebih seperti penghalang bergerak daripada makhluk hidup, setidaknya sejauh demo berjalan. Bintang sebenarnya dari game ini adalah seni sprite, dan selama versi lengkapnya melampaui area demo, mungkin kontennya juga tidak akan ringan. Demo ini memiliki tiga musuh; monster lendir, cacing vore, dan makhluk aneh yang tampak seperti armadillo. Terlihat di area yang tidak dapat diakses adalah gadis slime dan monster mata tentakel yang mengambang, dan di gambar pratinjau masih ada beberapa lagi.

Fitur
Protagonis perempuan
Pemerkosaan tempur
Sprite animasi multi-tahap dengan CG statis untuk setiap tahap
Kontrol yang bagus
Platform
Semacam sistem perkembangan (Beberapa peti berisi peningkatan HP)

jimat
Sialan heterogen
Vore ringan
Ryona (?)

Tautan:
(JP)

Rilis yang Diharapkan:
Pertengahan Juni 2017

Unduhan:

[/MENGUTIP]

AWould you like to share? Devil Of Heaven latest version free download

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
THIS GAME! I've been trying to remember what it was called for a few years! Funny to see that I was one of the last comments, as well.

Pretty good sprite game, if I recall correctly.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
This was a really good one. I loved this and the maiden one they did afterwards. It's a shame they went radio silent after it, I was hoping for another game from them eventually.

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This was a really good one. I loved this and the maiden one they did afterwards. It's a shame they went radio silent after it, I was hoping for another game from them eventually.
... they did make another game