What's new

ACT Vore Ryona [Studio P] 天空の魔神とはじまりの聖女 / Devil of Heaven and Saintess of Baptism (RJ201866)

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ201866(The evil spirit of the heavenly sky)

ok this game is fantastic i love the main character since she somewhat resembles rena from elsword, that coupled with literally every enemy's grab option yeah this game is a keeper <3

Anymse

Reputation score

Is anyone else having a problem in the room with the spearthrowers? I can't seem to use the jump in the area with 3 of them up the hill. Going back into the previous room, I also can't use the jump to get back to the central area.

I've downloaded the game from two seperate sources, restarted the game 4 times, run the 32 and 64 bit versions, and none of them will let me use those two jump pads.

Is there something I'm missing?

EDIT: And while I typed this, the game magically fixed itself and now lets me use the jump pad in the spearthrower room. Great.

NVM then.

EDIT#2: To anyone else having issues, it's something with the fullscreen, go into window mode and it should let you use it.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This one really does look great. Might buy this one.

Balgias

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any chance at an updated link?

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just put the RJ number into google there are plenty of torrents of it the first one that shows up is what i used and im pretty sure a friendly cat has a link of it as well.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For some reason all of my mega links went down a couple of weeks or so ago (nothing was removed from my account - they just all decided to stop working), so I just went and updated the link I had in my original post in this topic, in case you or anyone else wanted access to it here.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The dev says they plan to add a new enemy for having reached 2000 sales, and an earlier post was talking about other updates per 1000 sales

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's a new post on their blog. Google translating it, they said that the update is completed. My guess is that it will go up later tonight when the DLsite does their daily updates. From what they say is gonna be added, it sounds like it will be a fun update to play. Here's the blog post and the translation.

Sorry I made you wait.
An update application for the saint of the sky beginning with the evil spirit has been completed!

Update contents
· Add voice to H
· 7 additional cut-in of existing animation
· 3 new enemies and 4 new H animations added as well as existing animation added
· Added a new dungeon before the rasubosu, so I let you go outside as you get out of the rasubos room
· Added manual feed mode to the gallery (In this mode you can keep watching your favorite animation loop and you can go back and forth to the next animation and previous animation at any time.) For example, You can make the piston back and forth, or you can return it to the high speed piston again after the creampie animation, so you can do another way of enjoying it.)
· Do not blow away after the end of H in the gallery, stay on the spot, and if you do not do anything you will be committed again by the same enemy
· Deal with trouble of map
And so on.
Please wait a little more until replacement.

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

fantastic can't wait for the update to drop gonna be fuuuun!

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Fun little game, good controls, and there are decent H scenes... But yeah, if you're playing as if you want to win then you don't really see any of the H at all, unless you walk into enemies on purpose (and I wouldn't put our heroine through that!).

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

[...], unless you walk into enemies on purpose (and I wouldn't put our heroine through that!).
N-never ever?!

Tomo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, this is weird.
I went for "someguy1212" mega link, it booted up perfectly multiple times.
Ran around abit and recognized that I've played it before, saw the save file posted up above and replaced my save file with that one.

Now, the game instantly crashes to desktop without any warning whatsoever.
The process shows up for a brief millisecond before being terminated. I re-extracted the game, restarted my computer and I'm even on Japanese locale.
I've also deleted the for-mentioned save file including the the folders structure with no positive result. Tried running as admin and with different compatibility modes. Even used Locale emulator to run it.

Anyone else having problems similar to this on Windows 10?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, this is weird.
Ran around abit and recognized that I've played it before, saw the save file posted up above and replaced my save file with that one.

The process shows up for a brief millisecond before being terminated. I re-extracted the game, restarted my computer and I'm even on Japanese locale.
I've also deleted the for-mentioned save file including the the folders structure with no positive result. Tried running as admin and with different compatibility modes. Even used Locale emulator to run it.

I'm not running Windows 10 (Windows 8 gave me enough trouble when trying to play a lot of H games that used older libraries, so I went back to 7), but my old save file worked just fine with the new version and even had everything new unlocked in the gallery without me having to play through any of it again. Did you copy all of the files from the save I uploaded? It may be crashing because you only copied some of them and they don't play nice without the matching set. That's my first guess, at least.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ok, this is weird.

Try deleting the game, redownloading it, and then copy your save file in before launching it.

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Bump since this game seems to have gone unnoticed, some of the better spritework I've seen in an h-game

failbird105

Reputation score
Does anybody have the most recent version of this game? The only still functional downloads I've been able to find are from July 2017 or earlier and there's apparently been at least one update since then.

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there anything else in the game for those not interested in vore/ryona?
Normal human enemies? Yuri? Futa?

failbird105

Reputation score
There's a few enemies that I wouldn't really call human, but they have more standard sex scenes, with the exception of one(who also has some mind control sprinkled in as well) they are all found later on into the game. There's a lot of tentacle stuff, not sure if that counts as Ryona or not though. There's some yuri, two full on Yuri scenes(one with heavy vore involvement) added in the updated game and one threesome, and there are two yuri scenes in the pre update game, one ends in vore, and the other is all the way at the very end of the game.

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Heads up, the dev announced they've started work on their next game